Liquid Superdrol

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a couple bottles of PP Liquid Superdrol that have obviously been discontinued but I've been storing (one in my fridge, one in my sock drawer). Does anyone think these are still good? They are quite a few years old now.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No idea but I don't think they are useless I will cause any disease. They might have gotten weaker at best. I have no idea how that works but steroids do have an expiring date and if that's for us not to sue the company or because they lose effectiveness I'm not sure.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
True, and it's efficacy even better as a liquid. I guess I'll just have to try it out.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For some reason I hardly ever used sdrol but I bought/saved 2 bottles of liqui-vade sdrol and also a few bottles of Mdrol and it's just staring at me like "use me already" lol

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a couple bottles of PP Liquid Superdrol that have obviously been discontinued but I've been storing (one in my fridge, one in my sock drawer). Does anyone think these are still good? They are quite a few years old now.
How were they stored, cool in a drawer or better a refrigerator?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1 bottle in a cool drawer and 1 that's always been in the refrigerator ever since the first time I opened it.
Gtg, like already said, perhaps time reduced potency, as long as it's sealed and looks good / smells normal when opened.

Methylated88

Awards
Im sure its fine. Ive got orals from years ago that still feel like they did when I first got em.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Just shake em and run it. I used to love Primordial.

Messor

Awards
I'm currently using capsuled SD that I bought years ago and it's still as strong as it ever was to my recollection. I've never vacuumed sealed it though I will be buying a sealer to vacuum seal the remainder of my stash some time in the near future.