Back Pumps finally

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
In my 2.5th week of Superdrol 30mg/ED and just had back pumps for the first time.

Did leg presses put on 10 plates each side and after 5 just couldn’t take it anymore.

Can’t say it’s a bad feeling I can just barely walk! Amazing

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I hate back pumps because they limit me at times, but I also love them because they’re an indicator that the gear is good haha

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
5g of SNS Taurine daily. Only thing that has ever helped my back pumps and sometimes doesn't even work lol

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
5g of SNS Taurine daily. Only thing that has ever helped my back pumps and sometimes doesn't even work lol
I am literally running no cycle support because YOLO. I just don’t care. Will get blood work though and see how I did. Luckily it’s been bearable this far I have no even had bad lethargy that a little 100mg of caffeine couldn’t cover. I’m taking test also of course though.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not gonna lie I think you've got the wrong idea here man. One day you may regret not running supports if you have chronic high BP, heart issues, liver issues. and obviously you're not going to experience any lethargy if you're running alongside test lol. Superdrol for 4 weeks max man. It would be wise and in your best interests to pick up some Cycle Assist and CEL Tudca. Do you have an AI on hand in case estrogen gets out of hand?

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Not gonna lie I think you've got the wrong idea here man. One day you may regret not running supports if you have chronic high BP, heart issues, liver issues. and obviously you're not going to experience any lethargy if you're running alongside test lol. Superdrol for 4 weeks max man. It would be wise and in your best interests to pick up some Cycle Assist and CEL Tudca. Do you have an AI on hand in case estrogen gets out of hand?
Yeah I have AI always just in case, prescription. The cycle support I sort of take is just Hawthorne Berry for blood pressure.
I planned to run for 4 weeks and could have used Nac and Milk thistle if I wanted to. Going without it for now as I’m about 9 days until I’m finished with 4 weeks. And yes I know it’s not wise AT ALL.

I actually have CEL Cycle Assist aswell that I didn’t use when I got injured on a failed 8 day MSTEN run.