Best test base

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
I’m looking for a test base as I’m looking to run a cycle of 1andro for a bulking cycle.
Still undecided on whether I should do 4 or 8 weeks.
As far as a test base, would 4 andro or Trestolone (MENT) end up working better?
I have tamox on hand for any estro issues that may arise for either.
Thanks!

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone would be the best test base

DennisC1986

Awards
4 weeks is too short for both 1 and 4 andro. Don't know a ton about trest personally so I can't speak on that. But if you wanted to do 1 and 4 andro, do 8 weeks

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Why’d not just find a new source, even if international to get a real test base. The 1-ad and 4-ad are Pretty lousy, and I bet Testosterone alone would net better results.

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
A while ago I took 1-andro, 4-andro, and a 19-nor product from Chaos and Pain. They dose there products really well Wich was appealing to me. So over time I’ve tried them all. After feeling let down (I guess I didn’t do enough research) I switched to Medfit Rx’s prohormones. Once I started DMZ by Medfit RX I saw what gains are really like!! Man finding this DMZ is one of the best things to happen to me. My numbers have gone way up. My plan is try Trestolone stacked with DMZ, Msten, max lmg and M1A. I will do at the most 6 weeks. Your not going to notice much from a 4 weeks for those products is pretty short, maybe shoot for 8 weeks if you have the money. Seriously man I’ve been there I don’t recommend those type of products your pissing your money away.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
A while ago I took 1-andro, 4-andro, and a 19-nor product from Chaos and Pain. They dose there products really well Wich was appealing to me. So over time I’ve tried them all. After feeling let down (I guess I didn’t do enough research) I switched to Medfit Rx’s prohormones. Once I started DMZ by Medfit RX I saw what gains are really like!! Man finding this DMZ is one of the best things to happen to me. My numbers have gone way up. My plan is try Trestolone stacked with DMZ, Msten, max lmg and M1A. I will do at the most 6 weeks. Your not going to notice much from a 4 weeks for those products is pretty short, maybe shoot for 8 weeks if you have the money. Seriously man I’ve been there I don’t recommend those type of products your pissing your money away.
Doing the bold concurrently is not something I would recommend from an efficiency stand point or sides standpoint.

Also, IMO it makes little sense to compare a DHEA derivative to an active steroid (current day 1/4 Andro's vs DMZ) for a variety of reasons, but yes DMZ gains will likely out perform 1/4 andro any day.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doing the bold concurrently is not something I would recommend from an efficiency stand point or sides standpoint.

Also, IMO it makes little sense to compare a DHEA derivative to an active steroid (current day 1/4 Andro's vs DMZ) for a variety of reasons, but yes DMZ gains will likely out perform 1/4 andro any day.
Yup we are talking about 2 totally different compounds here

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

Yep! Couldn't have said it better! When people ask what test base for this and that you have to assume "Test" isn't an option.... And as just mentioned, comparing any DHEA based product against something like DMZ is just absurd.
Also, for the record... I love 1/4 Andro cycles, all the Andros for that matter, results vs sides and overall cost is very rewarding...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Yeah buddy. Orals in particular can simultaneously build the body, and be poisonous to it. ....so, it's a risk/ reward thing. I'm looking at the number of risks being stacked together there, and ....Ugh. I just wouldn't. Some might disagree, but I'll give that type of cycle a Negative vote every single time I see it. Dangerous.

Texasflexin33

Awards
Epiandro from 600-1000mg ED would be a solid addition and would certainly help with the libido. May be easier to find than stano but similar concept.

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dermacrine would be the a great base for a 1-andro run, and it's much more cost effective than the other options. 4-Andro would be a great option too, but much more expensive...if you want to run 4-andro, I highly recommend looking for some of the transdermal options...it's much more efficient.

You would want to run 1-andro for 8 weeks, so I would get 2 bottles of dermacrine. we're also currently offering 40% off at iconicformulations.com

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 andro 500mg ED
Oral trest as need for sex or workout