Anadrol Test Prop

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does 100mg of Anadrol for 6 weeks and 150 Test prop eod for 16 weeks sound about right? 20 plus years of lifting, 15 years of powerlifting, many cycles, 6'6 320 pounds, 44 years young, looking to add strength and size. 8 meals a day..pretty clean..prob 7 thousand calories. I'm not a body builder so I really don't care about what I look like.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id be over the eod pinning by week 10, why not use enanthate? Usually better value than prop too.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm already over the pinning. 23g 1.5s are killing me. Waiting for the E to come in...no choice right now. Never used prop before. I've always, always, used E in every cycle. Never used Anadrol either. I'm more of a test, tren, deca, type of guy. Any way, is 100 of drol ed and 150 of prop alright? Feel a little hot and flushed, and and some lower back cramps..but strength and size is very noticeable this far

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id be over the eod pinning by week 10, why not use enanthate? Usually better value than prop too.
I'd be over it by week 6... Seriously man 16 weeks get a longer ester. But yes 100 adrol and the prop is about 525 a week. Very solid 500/week with a kicker. If your cramping up I would up the water and get some taurine. Pumps are coming from the anadrol.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I'm gonna run the prop till the E comes in, probably stay on the prop for a week after first E pin. Going to run the E at 750 for awhile then cruise for a few months then hit a E tren cycle...probably 250 wk of E and 600 of tren E a week. I don't want more kids, so I blast and cruise. I've been doing like 2 good blasts per year for years without ever coming off of test. Thanks for the input

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anadrol and dbol should not in my opinion be stacked with test only. You don't want to go 100mg anadrol on a first cycle and definitely not start that high. Start at 25-50

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anadrol and dbol should not in my opinion be stacked with test only. You don't want to go 100mg anadrol on a first cycle and definitely not start that high. Start at 25-50
That's kind of a weird opinion. Why would not run test w a kicker? Its prob the most standard cycle out there besides test only.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's kind of a weird opinion. Why would not run test w a kicker? Its prob the most standard cycle out there besides test only.
Cause anadrol is often wet just like dbol and comes with a ton of sides. If the purpose is strenght it would probably be even better with dbol considering he doesn't care about the look. It's literally the harshest steroid out there if you don't count **** nobody uses an I have a very hard time seeing anything beating dbol in strenght.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cause anadrol is often wet just like dbol and comes with a ton of sides. If the purpose is strenght it would probably be even better with dbol considering he doesn't care about the look. It's literally the harshest steroid out there if you don't count **** nobody uses an I have a very hard time seeing anything beating dbol in strenght.
Lol its a good oral. One of the best for quick size and strength which is the purpose of an oral kicker. I think people understand that ALL steroids come with sides and as Op stated has experience w deca, tren etc can prob make his own decision about running adrol 100/day.

You have a tendency of taking your rationale and forcing it on others trying to get them to change what they're doing to what YOU WOULD DO. Honestly bro I've read a lot of your rationale and I wouldn't follow 5% of it. What you suggest quite honestly is bad advice a lot of times. Or at the very least comes off as controlling or self righteous as if "your way is the best way" bc you have run this or that.

Reactions: Nac
Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol its a good oral. One of the best for quick size and strength which is the purpose of an oral kicker. I think people understand that ALL steroids come with sides and as Op stated has experience w deca, tren etc can prob make his own decision about running adrol 100/day.

You have a tendency of taking your rationale and forcing it on others trying to get them to change what they're doing to what YOU WOULD DO. Honestly bro I've read a lot of your rationale and I wouldn't follow 5% of it. What you suggest quite honestly is bad advice a lot of times. Or at the very least comes off as controlling or self righteous as if "your way is the best way" bc you have run this or that.

Forcing? I gave an option clearly stated from my own experience which I mentioned. Why wouldn't I base an opinion based on what I believe after using them?, should i base it on someone else opinion if ive never used it? Why wouldn't I follow the simple way of doing something as as safe as possible instead of telling people to take th harshest way? Dbol in my opinion is stronger when I comes to pure strenght at a lower dosage then anadrol. It's also according to others opinions that it's safer and they feel better in it. You don't have to follow my advice but you don't give any opinion to where I'm wrong. Your post is simply to argue and to not care what other people do cause it doesn't hurt you. Now give me an opinion to why he should run anadrol instead of argue just to argue.

You are the type of guy that read some studies and retype it and paste it to people who has no clue what the heck anything means, or you tell them to buy some magical flower from the Amazon that will cure the liver. You also believe that anyone that says I've ran this and that actually did it cause they said so. Like we don't see people every day looking for advice on test only when they say they've used tren. Let me have my opinion and if I happen to convince someone to use test only instead of test anadrol and tren it hopefully wont hurt your feelings.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No buddy we're not going to argue. I guarantee you I'm not the only one who sees you constantly telling other people how to run their Cycles because it's " how you would do it". Even to the point where you give people advice that you yourself don't follow.

Most often the point of using a kicker is to add size and strength while you're waiting for the test to kick in. Op is using propionate so the test will also kick in quickly. Give you a reason why he should run Anadrol instead of Dbol? Number 1 because that's what he has and that's his cycle layout. Number 2 it's much harder to control estrogen on Dbol in my experience. Number 3 this is his choice. Number 4 either would basically serve the same purpose. That's my point I don't understand why you would tell somebody don't run Anadrol run D bol. They're both very similar in effectiveness. Such a small thing to Pick-a-Part somebody's cycle with.

I'm not saying he should run this or that. He asked about his cycle layout. Cycle layout looks good other than the fact that I wouldn't want to pin Prop for 16 weeks. At the end of the day that's his choice . Anadrol at 100 mg a day and 500 mg of test a week is a perfectly good cycle. You also stated that he shouldn't run Anadrol on his first cycle and he stated that he has past experience with Tren, Deca Etc so this isn't his first cycle. Yes I use the word forcing your opinion because you do that a lot bro. I know you're trying to help but honestly it's a lot of broscience from your experience in a lot of the things that you say don't always make a lot of sense.

You said anadrol and Dbol shouldn't be stacked w test only.... Why not??

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No buddy we're not going to argue. I guarantee you I'm not the only one who sees you constantly telling other people how to run their Cycles because it's " how you would do it". Even to the point where you give people advice that you yourself don't follow.

Most often the point of using a kicker is to add size and strength while you're waiting for the test to kick in. Op is using propionate so the test will also kick in quickly. Give you a reason why he should run Anadrol instead of Dbol? Number 1 because that's what he has and that's his cycle layout. Number 2 it's much harder to control estrogen on Dbol in my experience. Number 3 this is his choice. Number 4 either would basically serve the same purpose. That's my point I don't understand why you would tell somebody don't run Anadrol run D bol. They're both very similar in effectiveness. Such a small thing to Pick-a-Part somebody's cycle with.

I'm not saying he should run this or that. He asked about his cycle layout. Cycle layout looks good other than the fact that I wouldn't want to pin Prop for 16 weeks. At the end of the day that's his choice . Anadrol at 100 mg a day and 500 mg of test a week is a perfectly good cycle. You also stated that he shouldn't run Anadrol on his first cycle and he stated that he has past experience with Tren, Deca Etc so this isn't his first cycle. Yes I use the word forcing your opinion because you do that a lot bro. I know you're trying to help but honestly it's a lot of broscience from your experience in a lot of the things that you say don't always make a lot of sense.

I don't think someone who doesn't care about how they look should touch steroids due to safety reasons. Dbol has it's flaws for sure but anadrol is more toxic. I don't really know what bioscience you're talking about. I'm basing everything in personal experience. I thought this forum was about helping people just like you just said? So why exactly should anyone listen to you but not me? Because you said so?. There has been ton of people agreeing with and I'm sure theres just as many disagreeing and frankly I couldnt care less. I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to listen to people who knows things about something thst interests me or to tell people how it affected me or from what most people have said. Dbol makes people feel great and to me it was the best feeling I've ever had with aas. Anadrol didn't make me feel good or bad at all, it was more toxic to my body and I had nose bleed and temper. Dbol gave me more strenght at a lower dosage and most people on forums are saying the same. Stacking anadrol to me is absolutely more to form a body shape then dbol. His goal is strenght so I advise him to run dbol of anything. My completly honest opinion is that dbol just like you said with test increases estrogen so much and I hate the bloat, therefore I wouldn't run it without something else. For him dbol - anadrol. And no I didnt mean first cycle ever, I meant first anadrol run.

You don't jump on a high dose if you've never used it.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think someone who doesn't care about how they look should touch steroids due to safety reasons.

^^^^ This is what I'm talking about with some of the things you say.... Wth does that even mean bro? What does appearance have to do with safety on a cycle?

Dbol has it's flaws for sure but anadrol is more toxic. I don't really know what bioscience you're talking about. I'm basing everything in personal experience. I thought this forum was about helping people just like you just said? So why exactly should anyone listen to you but not me? Because you said so?. There has been ton of people agreeing with and I'm sure theres just as many disagreeing and frankly I couldnt care less. I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to listen to people who knows things about something thst interests me or to tell people how it affected me or from what most people have said.

^^^^^ I'm not saying listen to me and dont listen to you. I'm saying that you often give advice as to what you would do and that is the best way where it is often quite forceful/persuasive. At the end of the day were all grown men who will take the information we have and make a,decision on what to use. He has adrol and has already started using it. My point to you is why at that point would someone switch to Dbol? I asked you why would you not run adrol or Dbol with test only??? Because you stated that also. Again that is a standard cycle and often suggested for the next progression of 2nd cycle or adding in another compound.

My point is Chados is that I know your trying to help. I've seen you go back and forth with guys that have both a lot of KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE! If you try doing more listening to some of these guys that have been around longer you may grab some really useful information. Its good to have experience but we can't base everything on that alone. Its biased. 2 people can do the exact same thing but their experience could be completely different. That's why we have to take in account whatever my experience is may not be so for the next person. This guy may find he likes anadrol better than Dbol. Only one way to find out, HIS experience.

Dbol makes people feel great and to me it was the best feeling I've ever had with aas. Anadrol didn't make me feel good or bad at all, it was more toxic to my body and I had nose bleed and temper. Dbol gave me more strenght at a lower dosage and most people on forums are saying the same. Stacking anadrol to me is absolutely more to form a body shape then dbol. His goal is strenght so I advise him to run dbol of anything. My completly honest opinion is that dbol just like you said with test increases estrogen so much and I hate the bloat, therefore I wouldn't run it without something else. For him dbol - anadrol. And no I didnt mean first cycle ever, I meant first anadrol run.

^^^^^ some people do run high doses their first time. Its up to them. Is it better to start lower and increase until the risk/sides outweigh rewards? Of course it is. But honestly if Op is running a cycle for strength and size 100 mg/day is prob going to yield the greatest rewards. Is it possible the sides will be greater? Of course. As grown men that's a decision we all make. I've run test only, test w oral, test w oral and other inj., test w multiple inj compounds, short cycles, long cycles..... You get the picture.

At my age now I wouldn't even touch adrol or Dbol. At 40 I have 0 desire to add a bunch of weight in a short amount of time. I prefer compounds that build slowly as its better for my overall health and well being. If I were looking for size and strength and that was my main priority I would prob run a multiple compound, high dose cycle. Its all subjective to each individual and their goals.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think someone who doesn't care about how they look should touch steroids due to safety reasons.
This is what I'm talking about with some of the things you say.... Wth does that even mean bro? What does appearance have to do with safety on a cycle?

Dbol has it's flaws for sure but anadrol is more toxic. I don't really know what bioscience you're talking about. I'm basing everything in personal experience. I thought this forum was about helping people just like you just said? So why exactly should anyone listen to you but not me? Because you said so?. There has been ton of people agreeing with and I'm sure theres just as many disagreeing and frankly I couldnt care less. I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to listen to people who knows things about something thst interests me or to tell people how it affected me or from what most people have said.

^^^ I'm not saying listen to me and dont listen to you. I'm saying that you often give advice as to what you would do and that is the best way where it is often quite forceful/persuasive. At the end of the day were all grown men who will take the information we have and make a,decision on what to use. He has adrol and has already started using it. My point to you is why at that point would someone switch to Dbol? I asked you why would you not run adrol or Dbol with test only??? Because you stated that also. Again that is a standard cycle and often suggested for the next progression of 2nd cycle or adding in another compound.

My point is Chados is that I know your trying to help. I've seen you go back and forth with guys that have both a lot of KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE! If you try doing more listening to some of these guys that have been around longer you may grab some really useful information. Its good to have experience but we can't base everything on that alone. Its biased. 2 people can do the exact same thing but their experience could be completely different. That's why we have to take in account whatever my experience is may not be so for the next person. This guy may find he likes anadrol better than Dbol. Only one way to find out, HIS experience.

Dbol makes people feel great and to me it was the best feeling I've ever had with aas. Anadrol didn't make me feel good or bad at all, it was more toxic to my body and I had nose bleed and temper. Dbol gave me more strenght at a lower dosage and most people on forums are saying the same. Stacking anadrol to me is absolutely more to form a body shape then dbol. His goal is strenght so I advise him to run dbol of anything. My completly honest opinion is that dbol just like you said with test increases estrogen so much and I hate the bloat, therefore I wouldn't run it without something else. For him dbol - anadrol. And no I didnt mean first cycle ever, I meant first anadrol run.

^^^ some people do run high doses their first time. Its up to them. Is it better to start lower and increase until the risk/sides outweigh rewards? Of course it is. But honestly if Op is running a cycle for strength and size 100 mg/day is prob going to yield the greatest rewards. Is it possible the sides will be greater? Of course. As grown men that's a decision we all make. I've run test only, test w oral, test w oral and other inj., test w multiple inj compounds, short cycles, long cycles..... You get the picture.

At my age now I wouldn't even touch adrol or Dbol. At 40 I have 0 desire to add a bunch of weight in a short amount of time. I prefer compounds that build slowly as its better for my overall health and well being. If I were looking for size and strength and that was my main priority I would prob run a multiple compound, high dose cycle. Its all subjective to each individual and their goals.
Absolutely but I give my opinion. I can never stop anyone if they decide to do it. If they change their mind fine, if they run it at 300mg they will have to live with it, not me.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jeez guys! Thanks for the input. Like I said, I've been using gear for years. One of you said, people who don't care about how they look should not touch gear. Well, we are all not mirror divas and beauty queens...you think Eddie Hall cares wtf he looks like. I take gear for strength, to compete.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jeez guys! Thanks for the input. Like I said, I've been using gear for years. One of you said, people who don't care about how they look should not touch gear. Well, we are all not mirror divas and beauty queens...you think Eddie Hall cares wtf he looks like. I take gear for strength, to compete.

It's not about that, it's about eating clean and healthy and staying at a good body fat %. It's for sides not anything else, you give steroids to a 600 pound man or a lean 150 pound? Who's gonna run a higher risk?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To many assumptions my friend. I eat super clean. I'm 6'6 and a very solid 320. Chances are, I've been under the bar and using gear much longer than you. You assume to know me, and what kind of shape I am in. You do not. I am an elite masters power lifter and strong man. This isn't any near my first rodeo in the gym or with gear.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To many assumptions my friend. I eat super clean. I'm 6'6 and a very solid 320. Chances are, I've been under the bar and using gear much longer than you. You assume to know me, and what kind of shape I am in. You do not. I am an elite masters power lifter and strong man. This isn't any near my first rodeo in the gym or with gear.
I don't know how I make assumptions, you're making assumptions that I called you a fatass. I said not caring what you eat and how you look but now you're contradicting yourself saying you eat super clean.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never said I don't care what I eat...go play thread warrior somewhere else.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I said I eat pretty clean..usually very clean

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never said I don't care what I eat...go play thread warrior somewhere else.
Wow , and you're not actually a 17 year old boy?. You said exactly what I typed, (super clean). Do you realize you started this and not me? It doesnt matter wether you eat clean or super clean. You said before you don't care and that was my only point. Jesus at least know your own conversation.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know how I make assumptions, you're making assumptions that I called you a fatass. I said not caring what you eat and how you look but now you're contradicting yourself saying you eat super clean.
Bro just stop... How does not caring about looks and eating clean contradict lol. He's eating for powerlifting, he's using gear for powerlifting. He's not doing it for looks. Again not everyone is doing this for the same reasons as you. He stated all these things in the original post. That's your problem, too much talkie not enough listening.

If you learn to listen more you may actually be able to give better advice.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro just stop... How does not caring about looks and eating clean contradict lol. He's eating for powerlifting, he's using gear for powerlifting. He's not doing it for looks. Again not everyone is doing this for the same reasons as you. He stated all these things in the original post. That's your problem, too much talkie not enough listening.

If you learn to listen more you may actually be able to give better advice.
Listen to what? Am I giving him advice now? God you really have to join this conversation again to defend him cause you are annoyed with me. The guy told me I assumed something which I didn't, he then told me he eat super clean , he then tells me he never said that. Hes also a super strongman at 6.6 and 325pounds or whatever, he has probably used every gear in the world and he's the one asking questions. I told you about this before.

Anyways I was done with this thread weren't you?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Listen to what? Am I giving him advice now? God you really have to join this conversation again to defend him cause you are annoyed with me. The guy told me I assumed something which I didn't, he then told me he eat super clean , he then tells me he never said that. Hes also a super strongman at 6.6 and 325pounds or whatever, he has probably used every gear in the world and he's the one asking questions. I told you about this before.

Anyways I was done with this thread weren't you?
Lol yeah I'm done

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok, I know how to end this both of you post pics of your physique. Lol

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ummm, once again..read. I wrote what I usually use. Test E, Tren E, Deca...that's about it. Again, not a body builder, but I am health conscious. I started this thread because I never used Prop or Anadrol. I eat a lot of healthy calories designed to improve my lifts. I use gear to improve my lifts. Correct, I will not ever care what I look like in a pair of posing trunks. I respect the dedication it takes to be a body builder, the same as body builders should respect the dedication I have devoted to my sport. I support anyone who is chasing their goals. But annoying wanna be know it all's...there's just too many of them

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ummm, once again..read. I wrote what I usually use. Test E, Tren E, Deca...that's about it. Again, not a body builder, but I am health conscious. I started this thread because I never used Prop or Anadrol. I eat a lot of healthy calories designed to improve my lifts. I use gear to improve my lifts. Correct, I will not ever care what I look like in a pair of posing trunks. I respect the dedication it takes to be a body builder, the same as body builders should respect the dedication I have devoted to my sport. I support anyone who is chasing their goals. But annoying wanna be know it all's...there's just too many of them
And hence my point. Dbol is less toxic, not trying to be a douche here just wanted to give an honest opinion. Dbol had the ability to make you feel really good actually, don't know why but it does make many people in a better mood. Its less toxic than anadrol , less expensive and the strenght to me Will increase much more mg/mg on dbol.

Now for bodybuilding if we forget about toxicity. To me anadrol beats dbol especially stacked with something like tren.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried liquid dbol..it was ok. With the androl, the strength increase is noticeable every day. Doing NAC, and Tudca with the anadrol...1000mgs a day to help protect the liver

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried liquid dbol..it was ok. With the androl, the strength increase is noticeable every day. Doing NAC, and Tudca with the anadrol...1000mgs a day to help protect the liver
Sure but anadrol hits other things than the liver. I think dbol kicks faster and its way more potent or mg. Considering price id definitely vote for dbol. Both are great though. only reason to me to pick anadrol is that I dont like bloat.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Try the drol bro. Nothing against anyone on this board but definitely not the place to ask questions about real aas. 100mgs is good if you wanna start at 50-75 and ramp up maybe even better that way you'll be adding more a week or two in which should make it hit even harder. 150 eod is just fine on the prop too. Just like I'm sure you've done in all your other blasts just up or lower doses if need be and have your supports ready (which I'm sure you do if you have those previous cycles under your belt). Next thing you know someone's gunna tell you "use epicat and laxo before trying anadrol"

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I see price was pointed out up there too^^ from what I've seen Anadrol is usually far cheaper then dbol (and I'm talking about raws or finished product) unless you're talking about a specific source you don't know what this guy pays for it, for all you know he's getting ether free .

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Try the drol bro. Nothing against anyone on this board but definitely not the place to ask questions about real aas. 100mgs is good if you wanna start at 50-75 and ramp up maybe even better that way you'll be adding more a week or two in which should make it hit even harder. 150 eod is just fine on the prop too. Just like I'm sure you've done in all your other blasts just up or lower doses if need be and have your supports ready (which I'm sure you do if you have those previous cycles under your belt). Next thing you know someone's gunna tell you "use epicat and laxo before trying anadrol"
Personally I would stick to Drol as well. I just got running it, and love it. But I only ran it at 50, but if 100 is good for the OP, then so be it.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally I would stick to Drol as well. I just got running it, and love it. But I only ran it at 50, but if 100 is good for the OP, then so be it.
Well he's 6'6 and 320 lbs. People tend to think,of dosage as one size fits all when in reality its going to take a little more for a guy this size imo.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well he's 6'6 and 320 lbs. People tend to think,of dosage as one size fits all when in reality its going to take a little more for a guy this size imo.
Very true. I'm only 5'9" 183

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only thing I noticed so far in terms of sides is, increased body temp, minor back cramps, slightly elevated BP, and a minor headache. Reminds me of being on tren. Gym performance is through the roof, using heavier weight with every workout. Appetite is also way up. Dbol crushed my appetite...so does Tren...but with Anadrol, I'm eating so much chicken, I might start to cluck. Very happy thus far.