S23

Shel_23

Shel_23

Awards
Hey fellas, I’ve beenConsidering running a 6-8 week cycle of S23 and GW. Have a couple questions in regards to S23 so thought I’d go ahead and toss em up in here.

First off I understand the need to use a test base in this cycle do to the higher levels of suppression/shutdown that comes with taking S23 as compared to other Sarms.
Has anyone used Trest Td at a lower dose for a cutting/fat loss cycle such as this and had success doing so? Test is no longer an option for me, and I have one previous experience using Trest in which I blew up fairly quickly.
Would say 25-50mg/ed of Trest be adequate to combat the symptoms of suppression caused by S23? I’m comfortable raising the dosage slightly assuming I can control estrogen problems from the Trest with an AI, but would really like to avoid doing so.

Any help is appreciated guys, nothings been bought yet. Just doin some planning still and trying to learn about S23 with the seemingly small amount of info out there at this time.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm doing S23 soon, as in I actually have it. As a base I think dermacrine would be just fine.

Chatter

Awards
S23 to me was a little stronger than TBOL, so you might seem some pretty nice gains on it. Despite what everyone thinks, i didn't need a base on it. 6 weeks got off was fine. Used Clomid 25/25 was brought back fine.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have seen various places that s23 is one of the few sarms that is a little hepatoxic. I was going to run it as a kicker until i saw that. Just make sure you have got that covered with milk thistle, nac, tudca or something of the sort and getting enough water in each day.

Shel_23

Shel_23

Awards
Right on thanks guys that’s what I was lookin for. Good to know on the strength of it.

Shel_23

Shel_23

Awards
S23 to me was a little stronger than TBOL, so you might seem some pretty nice gains on it. Despite what everyone thinks, i didn't need a base on it. 6 weeks got off was fine. Used Clomid 25/25 was brought back fine.
We’re you running at 20mg or higher? Seems like the few places I’d read on said 20-30 was the sweet spot

Chatter

Awards
I've stacked Deca/Tbol Deca/Dbol Deca/s23

Deca/s23 beats Deca/tbol imo.. When i did it solo, it was at 20mg. Didn't notice any sides, you should be fine. It's not the "crazy" drug everyone thinks it is. It's still a sarm.

paintrainTC

paintrainTC

Awards
What are the benefits of trying out S23 over a more tried-and-true SARM like Ostarine? Curiosity? Boredom? Just cause...?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And what's tried and true about ostarine, most agree it's crap, and it's been around for a decade or so. Tried and true is things like d-bol and testosterone

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
S23 was pretty fun. Strength, muscle hardness, pumps, etc... Definitely hit my liver pretty good though. Had darkened urine until I increased my TUDCA so DEFINITELY make sure you're running 750mg-1g of TUDCA IMO. I know someone else ran a log and said they experienced shedding. I did not experience this, but I seem to not be prone to MPB as I've taken hefty doses of epiandro and other DHT based products without any issues in that regards.

Prostate also took a hit with S23, this was noticeable by the hesitation during trying to urinate.

Honestly, though, if I were to do another oral, I wouldn't mind running it again. I set a decent amount of PR's on it and the pumps were unreal.

paintrainTC

paintrainTC

Awards
I hadn't done much research on S23, and since it is harder to find on the market I thought the primary reason for that is that it just isn't on demand

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I hadn't done much research on S23, and since it is harder to find on the market I thought the primary reason for that is that it just isn't on demand
One of the board sponsors on this forum, Premier Research, has it. That's who's I used and it's definitely g2g.

paintrainTC

paintrainTC

Awards
Thanks, I'm on it, and thanks for the PM with the extra info

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
S23 was pretty fun. Strength, muscle hardness, pumps, etc... Definitely hit my liver pretty good though. Had darkened urine until I increased my TUDCA so DEFINITELY make sure you're running 750mg-1g of TUDCA IMO. I know someone else ran a log and said they experienced shedding. I did not experience this, but I seem to not be prone to MPB as I've taken hefty doses of epiandro and other DHT based products without any issues in that regards.

Prostate also took a hit with S23, this was noticeable by the hesitation during trying to urinate.

Honestly, though, if I were to do another oral, I wouldn't mind running it again. I set a decent amount of PR's on it and the pumps were unreal.
Shouldn’t SARMs decrease prostate size?

About to start some S23 myself and thought I had just read the opposite. I’ll go look for the info.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Shouldn’t SARMs decrease prostate size?

About to start some S23 myself and thought I had just read the opposite. I’ll go look for the info.
yeah that's what i meant by taking a hit. Otherwise if it's enlarged you piss every 5 minutes.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah that's what i meant by taking a hit. Otherwise if it's enlarged you piss every 5 minutes.
Enlarged prostrate blocks the urethra making it difficult to urinate. I think you’re mixing up the condition/symptoms here.

Edit: I looked and it does makes sense to urinate frequently with enlarged prostate due to inability to empty bladder.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Enlarged prostrate blocks the urethra making it difficult to urinate. I think you’re mixing up the condition/symptoms here.

Edit: I looked and it does makes sense to urinate frequently with enlarged prostate due to inability to empty bladder.
Yessir ;)

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe s23 is just a liver toxic as methyl orals from various logs I've seen. Everyone said that had very dark urine on s23. 4 dhea transdermal is best option im my opinion.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
striketeam Cycle Logs 36
Anabolics 1
Oliver Kween Supplements 0
Cycle Logs 10
theswede Cycle Logs 59