1st cycle help

K

KANCO37

Awards
Have been in test prop for 1 week. 3 pins total, for a total of 450 mg. I want to stop, I have done plenty of research. It scares the s#$t out of me. I'm referring to the possible side affects on and off. I would like to stop cycle, I don't believe I am mentally ready. Currently 37 yrs old been lifting since 12. Have always wanted to try an aas cycle. Now that I have started, I can't sleep worrying about everything. It has literally affected my everyday life. Ok, with all that said, can I stop cold turkey without PCT?

W

Williambass18

Awards
Have been in test prop for 1 week. 3 pins total, for a total of 450 mg. I want to stop, I have done plenty of research. It scares the s#$t out of me. I'm referring to the possible side affects on and off. I would like to stop cycle, I don't believe I am mentally ready. Currently 37 yrs old been lifting since 12. Have always wanted to try an aas cycle. Now that I have started, I can't sleep worrying about everything. It has literally affected my everyday life. Ok, with all that said, can I stop cold turkey without PCT?
Lol i have the same **** man been on for 3 weeks scared kinda its been hard to sleep aye same and also i sometimes feel like I can here my heart and it kinda scares me its all mental though sometimes you just gotta let it go and stop thinking about it as long as u get ur side effect supps like AI hcg and a cycle support like aas from EA u should do fine check ups every couple months im young so I can't right now also it probably hasn't even kicked in that much yet but if u wanna get off do clomid 25/25 cuz it's only been a week so it should work possibly

C

Chasingtails

Awards
Lol i have the same **** man been on for 3 weeks scared kinda its been hard to sleep aye same and also i sometimes feel like I can here my heart and it kinda scares me its all mental though sometimes you just gotta let it go and stop thinking about it as long as u get ur side effect supps like AI hcg and a cycle support like aas from EA u should do fine check ups every couple months im young so I can't right now also it probably hasn't even kicked in that much yet but if u wanna get off do clomid 25/25 cuz it's only been a week so it should work possibly
Periods, man. Use them. They’re your friend.

To the OP, if you really want to stop, maybe do clomid for a week max at 25mg/day. But you likely don’t need it.

W

Williambass18

Awards

To the OP, if you really want to stop, maybe do clomid for a week max at 25mg/day. But you likely don’t need it.
This for his thread not me im defiantly not stopping i need this for my lifting meet in March spent alot of money so I'm not wasting it I was mentioning it to him that I kinds have same issue but its just mental and i just try not to think about it

C

Chasingtails

Awards
This for his thread not me im defiantly not stopping i need this for my lifting meet in March spent alot of money so I'm not wasting it I was mentioning it to him that I kinds have same issue but its just mental and i just try not to think about it
Missed. The. Point. Big. Time.

W

Williambass18

Awards
Missed. The. Point. Big. Time.
???lol yeah defiantly thanks man I really don't care about the issues im getting it from increase red blood cells so I'm pumping more blood and then also anxiety but its fine oh did i forget about my period oh yea and I'm on my period

K

KANCO37

Awards
I guess I should relay that my biggest concern is gyno. I know that's probably the least harshest of the estrogen side affects. However it is of course the most evident to yourself and possibly others. I have an AI, it is a research chemical not pharm grade. Being it is my first cycle I have no experience to tell if is or will work. Anyone with research chemical experience please.

W

Williambass18

Awards
I guess I should relay that my biggest concern is gyno. I know that's probably the least harshest of the estrogen side affects. However it is of course the most evident to yourself and possibly others. I have an AI, it is a research chemical not pharm grade. Being it is my first cycle I have no experience to tell if is or will work. Anyone with research chemical experience please.
I personally use aromosin 12.5mg every other day its been working for me so far also its from (enhanced chemicals)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL. It's the little dots, man. :p

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

This. You probably don’t need a pct.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You'll be fine. Taking one testosterone cycle is not anymore dangerous than drinking beer. People do way way harsher cycles for 20 years and that's when it gets dangerous. Abusing steroids is dangerous, you're not abusing it.

K

KANCO37

Awards
Thanks for all the advice yall....I will continue with cycle.

K

KANCO37

Awards
Great!!!!! It's was definitely in my mind. First cycle jitters I guess. Thank you to all that replied!