PCT after SARMS. new to Anabolics

Headhunter26

Headhunter26

Awards
Hey guys, I know this is probably a newbie question but I’m here to ask about PCT. I’m stacking YK11 , OSTA, and ibutamoren as my second anabolic stack. What would I need as PCT? My cycle is only 4 weeks long and all at recommended doses. Nothing major. Thanks in advance!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure about kt by ostarine should not from what I understand be suppressive uo to 25mg for that short amount of time. A pct is recommended with clomid or nolva though but I can't imagine you would need much.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, I know this is probably a newbie question but I’m here to ask about PCT. I’m stacking YK11 , OSTA, and ibutamoren as my second anabolic stack. What would I need as PCT? My cycle is only 4 weeks long and all at recommended doses. Nothing major. Thanks in advance!
First and foremost. Run a cycle of osta yk11 for at least 8 to 12 weeks. Anything under is a waste of money. Youll just start to notice anything at 4.

On to your question.

Supression is supression. I highly suggest a pct containing a SERM. ive done bloodtest with osta and it DOES drop your test while raising your estrogen slighy.

Clomid, nolva or torem. Take your pick.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
YK11
While technically is a SARM, it has a steroid backbone. I had to say it. I'm pedantic.

Ostarine
It is best on a cut, and I'm unsure of the placement here. Recomp?

MK 677 (Ibutamoren)
It is a growth hormone secretagogue and does make sense here and into PCT especially with the SERM (Nolva)

Your cycle as mentioned is too short.
8-12 weeks

• On Cycle Support for your liver
  • Definitely a SERM in PCT
  • Pick one feel good product for PCT too
What did your first cycle look like and what was the PCT?

Big_Zeus166

Awards
I run Nolva for my PCT usually. Nolva or Clomid will work just fine!

Headhunter26

Headhunter26

Awards
YK11
While technically is a SARM, it has a steroid backbone. I had to say it. I'm pedantic.

Ostarine
It is best on a cut, and I'm unsure of the placement here. Recomp?

MK 677 (Ibutamoren)
It is a growth hormone secretagogue and does make sense here and into PCT especially with the SERM (Nolva)

Your cycle as mentioned is too short.
8-12 weeks

• On Cycle Support for your liver
  • Definitely a SERM in PCT
  • Pick one feel good product for PCT too
What did your first cycle look like and what was the PCT?
My first cycle was hexadrone for 4 weeks. I believe 3 caps a day. My PCT was a test booster and a weaker AI. Gained about 4-5lb. I lost everything but the veins that popped up...hoping for more with this stack. The only thing that worries me in this stack is YK. I heard it’s tricky...anyway, what gains can I expect in 4 weeks? I’m looking more for a lean bulk....Anyway weight gain (that I can keep) will be nice. I’ve been 198 lean for quite a while now.
Thanks

Headhunter26

Headhunter26

Awards
First and foremost. Run a cycle of osta yk11 for at least 8 to 12 weeks. Anything under is a waste of money. Youll just start to notice anything at 4.

On to your question.

Supression is supression. I highly suggest a pct containing a SERM. ive done bloodtest with osta and it DOES drop your test while raising your estrogen slighy.

Clomid, nolva or torem. Take your pick.
So basically the SARM trio I’m running for 4 weeks won’t give any gains?

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
So basically the SARM trio I’m running for 4 weeks won’t give any gains?
You need at least 6 weeks it’s not that it won’t yield anything but you start to “feel it” around week 2-3 then you’re making solid gains around week 4 why would you stop it short while making solid gains? That’s what people are trying to say basically you want to keep the pace of gains you’re making from week 4 all the way to week 8-12 personally I think 12 weeks is too long I feel that anywhere from 7-10 is optimal. Do what you want I’m not telling you what to do but as far as optimal you’re better off running 7-10 weeks I’m currently at the end of my first week running LGD and a test base of Androgel as well as mk677 and Mod GRF and I’m just starting to catch a hint of strength here and there.

As far as yk11 some people say to take 5mg pre workout.

If you’re dead set on doing 4 weeks take a shot at it and it’ll give you experience on what 4 weeks gives you.

Chasingtails

Awards
My first cycle was hexadrone for 4 weeks. I believe 3 caps a day. My PCT was a test booster and a weaker AI. Gained about 4-5lb. I lost everything but the veins that popped up...hoping for more with this stack. The only thing that worries me in this stack is YK. I heard it’s tricky...anyway, what gains can I expect in 4 weeks? I’m looking more for a lean bulk....Anyway weight gain (that I can keep) will be nice. I’ve been 198 lean for quite a while now.
Thanks
Another reason for running a serm is that it’ll help keep your gains post cycle. Your body is fluctuating from super high exogenous test on cycle to little or no endogenous test and high e2 post cycle. You’re going to lose mass the longer your endogenous takes to bounce back. SERMs make this a fairly quick process

So, longer cycle + serm in pct

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yk11 is not a sarm, osta is suppressive as low as 3mg in the first week, any1 who says otherwise watches too much YouTube. Mk is not a sarm nor is it suppressive. 4 weeks is too short for any of these and you should have a serm pct, same with your first cycle and that's probably why you lost ya gains

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yk11 is not a sarm, osta is suppressive as low as 3mg in the first week, any1 who says otherwise watches too much YouTube. Mk is not a sarm nor is it suppressive. 4 weeks is too short for any of these and you should have a serm pct, same with your first cycle and that's probably why you lost ya gains
Osta is not suppressive at 3mg for one week. There is been plenty using this for pct and no shut down. Can it shut you down ? Sure but not that low dosage

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Osta is not suppressive at 3mg for one week. There is been plenty using this for pct and no shut down. Can it shut you down ? Sure but not that low dosage
There was a huge study done when osta came out, it was 3mg a day and showed suppression the first week, use the Google button, you will find it.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You'd do better to just use the YK-11 solo if any of them.
I don't see any value at all using MK and Osta in that as a stack. Save the Ota for a cut.

The MK can be used in PCT with a SERM extending further out with Follidrone 2.0 past your PCT

YK-11 (8-12 weeks)
Cycle

On Cycle Supports
Liver Support (i.e., Vein Nutrition Liver IV)
Fish Oil (Krill)

PCT (4 weeks)
SERM + MK + Follidrone 2.0

Post PCT (4-8 weeks)
Follidrone 2.0

This would make more sense and you could isolate how you respond to the compound.
And as stated above, you lost all your gains because you didn't use a SERM in PCT.

Go natural, go longer, be healthier.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't have time to read that at the moment but if it's the same study I'm talking about blood tests at the end of the first week showed testosterone levels already dropping

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Osta doesn’t shut you down it suppresses you. It doesn’t require a test base because it doesn’t suppress you that hard. Although any hormone introduced by not the body will cause suppression to some degree. The human body is a smart but lazy af machine the moment you introduce something that replaces what it’s been working hard to produce it’ll slow down production. Hence the suppression of test. IMO you need a pct for any sort of suppression.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I read that, it wasn't the same but I recognise one of the names, I gotta look up the other one. JCR97, I use those words interchangeable but I get what your saying. At the same time it's also person dependent. There's some logs on this site with blood work showing people who got really suppressed from it and some people even get gyno from it. It's not that cut and dry. Anyhow, running a real pct is the best idea

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't know why I involve myself in these sarms threads, it's a topic no1 ever agreed on and there's a lot of conflicting data and personal experience on both sides of the fence

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The studies made just like with cardarine are not always correct. A cycle at 12 weeks could be suppressive at 3mg but there's no recording of shutdown at even 25 mg as far as I know for 5 weeks. Seems to be more about time than dosage in this case. The fact that it could be extremly beneficial during pct due to cortisol is amazing. Wether it's true or not I will find out soon by testing myself.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Osta doesn’t shut you down it suppresses you. It doesn’t require a test base because it doesn’t suppress you that hard. Although any hormone introduced by not the body will cause suppression to some degree. The human body is a smart but lazy af machine the moment you introduce something that replaces what it’s been working hard to produce it’ll slow down production. Hence the suppression of test. IMO you need a pct for any sort of suppression.
Lmfao, wow.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Bottom line here is mk-2866 or ostarine is a 8-12 week duration SARM. It is best used during restricted calorie dieting protocols.... Never short yourself a proper PCT, if you're suppressed you're suppressed.... This may be mentioned, I did not read all the comments.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
YK def needs to be 6 - 8 weeks. I've used it before, only for 5 it was just getting too expensive so I said F it.

Half life is, I've heard 4 - 8 hour. spread throughout the day, specifically pre workout and before bed. Start at 15mg. 5 pre workout, 10 pre bed. Then bump to 20, add another 5 pre workout.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's not true though. This is 12 weeks.

http://www.ergo-log.com/enobosarmtrial.html
This shows a 20% reduction in Free Testosterone levels, an 11% reduction in total testosterone, 20% reduction in SHGB, and about a 10% increase in estrogen. Most of the suppression here would have been achieved in the first 1-2 weeks as there is no increasing dose after the 4rth day where levels should stabilize and further suppression isn't needed. Suppression happens quickly, it doesn't just continue to get worse and worse unless the levels get so high the system has no need to produce at all which would never be hit with 3mg. However that means there is still a 10%b total test suppression and worse 20% free test suppression which is odd considering SHGB is lower so lower free test and SHGB is odd. Add the fact that the lower test and SHGB means less shbg to bind estrogen so more free estrogen as well as increased estrogen while testosterone is lower makes the balance more estrogenic.

Hence some people getting gyno, anyone getting gyno from this is definitely dealing with some suppression. As it is the androgen levels dictating the SHBG levels, and both are lower which is resulting in higher available estrogen. So regardless f this one study the evidence shows it is suppressive and at a higher dose would obviously be more suppressive. I lost my libido and a lot of motivation in 2 weeks on 25mg of legit Osta before I was on TRT.

Also their are other ways to control cortisol during a PCT that do not suppress in the slightest.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bottom line here is mk-2866 or ostarine is a 8-12 week duration SARM. It is best used during restricted calorie dieting protocols.... Never short yourself a proper PCT, if you're suppressed you're suppressed.... This may be mentioned, I did not read all the comments.
Perfect

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I read that, it wasn't the same but I recognise one of the names, I gotta look up the other one. JCR97, I use those words interchangeable but I get what your saying. At the same time it's also person dependent. There's some logs on this site with blood work showing people who got really suppressed from it and some people even get gyno from it. It's not that cut and dry. Anyhow, running a real pct is the best idea
Very true it’s almost like you can’t throw everyone in the same boat cause SARMS are so unknown. Sorry I thought shutdown meant complete shutdown as in no test production and suppression was loss of production of test.

Headhunter26

Headhunter26

Awards
YK def needs to be 6 - 8 weeks. I've used it before, only for 5 it was just getting too expensive so I said F it.

Half life is, I've heard 4 - 8 hour. spread throughout the day, specifically pre workout and before bed. Start at 15mg. 5 pre workout, 10 pre bed. Then bump to 20, add another 5 pre workout.
What were your results from it?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This shows a 20% reduction in Free Testosterone levels, an 11% reduction in total testosterone, 20% reduction in SHGB, and about a 10% increase in estrogen. Most of the suppression here would have been achieved in the first 1-2 weeks as there is no increasing dose after the 4rth day where levels should stabilize and further suppression isn't needed. Suppression happens quickly, it doesn't just continue to get worse and worse unless the levels get so high the system has no need to produce at all which would never be hit with 3mg. However that means there is still a 10%b total test suppression and worse 20% free test suppression which is odd considering SHGB is lower so lower free test and SHGB is odd. Add the fact that the lower test and SHGB means less shbg to bind estrogen so more free estrogen as well as increased estrogen while testosterone is lower makes the balance more estrogenic.

Hence some people getting gyno, anyone getting gyno from this is definitely dealing with some suppression. As it is the androgen levels dictating the SHBG levels, and both are lower which is resulting in higher available estrogen. So regardless f this one study the evidence shows it is suppressive and at a higher dose would obviously be more suppressive. I lost my libido and a lot of motivation in 2 weeks on 25mg of legit Osta before I was on TRT.

Also their are other ways to control cortisol during a PCT that do not suppress in the slightest.
So you're 100% sure it was osta and you have before and after blood with only osta (only)? I've read several people running it without shutdown at this dosage for 4-5 weeks. Yes you can control cortisol but osta has other positive effects to it. Anyways I'm not claiming anything in just tired of people saying it's suppressive because it should be. It's like saying you drink straight liquor 1ml and your vs 1ml of beer. One will obviously get you drunk way faster than the other.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What were your results from it?
I used it on a cut/recomp with osta 4 andro and ignite. I've only done a few cycles, but this, the endurance, time between sets, recovery was the best I've ever experienced. Strength did go up but nothing crazy since I was in a caloric deficit. I also dosed the yk all pre workout, in a couple weeks, I'm dosing it pre workout and pre bed this time around.

I'm running it with s23. Gain train.

irone93

irone93

Awards
  • Established
I would advice it. SARMS are suppressive. Shrunk my balls a little until I did PCT.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So you're 100% sure it was osta and you have before and after blood with only osta (only)? I've read several people running it without shutdown at this dosage for 4-5 weeks. Yes you can control cortisol but osta has other positive effects to it. Anyways I'm not claiming anything in just tired of people saying it's suppressive because it should be. It's like saying you drink straight liquor 1ml and your vs 1ml of beer. One will obviously get you drunk way faster than the other.
No, I am not 100% sure it was OSTA, no one can be unless they take their bottle to a lab to have it tested and then use THAT bottle for their cycle. I just have to go on the results and on the research company provided testing documentation saying that it was legit.

I could also assume that reputable supplement companies like Olympus Labs, Elite, Primeval Labs are selling bunk Ostarine. As I have run all of them, and all have noticeably suppressed me while on.

Also people are not saying it causes suppression because it should be. They are saying it is suppressive because it has been proven to be. The lab work you showed here proved that to be the case. It really isn't a question you are going to ask when you are the one who provided the documentation for us to look at is it? The reference you provided showed a 10% suppression of total testosterone, a 20% reduction in free test levels and a 10% increase in estrogen. It definitely shows suppression at 3mg!!!!! Not shutdown, suppression...

Now let's use what we know about how the negative feedback loop and the HPTA work. When androgens increase above normal baseline the negative feedback loop tells the pituitary to slow down production of testosterone because androgen levels are too high. It also increases aromatase enzyme, to start breaking down testosterone quickly, this in tune produces more estrogen, while still lowering testosterone levels.

Okay so that is how that works. Now lets look at the fact that just 3mg a day of osta causes suppression, do you honestly think that doubling the dose is not going to increase the androgen levels further, triggering a larger response from the negative feedback loop. That causes even less testosterone production, but still increasing aromatase enzyme, which then lowers testosterone even more while increasing estrogen levels even further. The higher the estrogen levels the less test production because the body thinks estro is high due too high androgens.

It is a viscous circle.

In the end, if you are planning to finish out your life on TRT keep using Osta in PCT, or as a bridge between cycles. Each time you recover, you will recover a little less by telling the body this lower testosterone level is plenty sufficient for our androgenic needs. It doesn't realize that you are taking in Osta to "feel better" so it accepts a lower and lower baseline of testosterone with each PCT. Even having a high dose of SHBG in your PCT can trick your body into gradually producing less and less baseline testosterone. WHen free levels are high as normal but total levels are not as high the body stops trying to increase production because the free test is high enough. However once you are off the SHBG's free test will lower but total test is the same and the body doesn't see a need for recovery because the total test levels are still at it's new normal.

That is exactly how I gradually put myself needing TRT. Overuse of natty test boosters. It wasn't until my T was in the low normal range that I started messing with hormonal stuff again. Also explains why Osta had a more suppressive effect on me, my levels were already naturally suppressed, so the minor suppression from Osta dropped me into the 300's where libido and motivation dropped horribly for me.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, I am not 100% sure it was OSTA, no one can be unless they take their bottle to a lab to have it tested and then use THAT bottle for their cycle. I just have to go on the results and on the research company provided testing documentation saying that it was legit.

I could also assume that reputable supplement companies like Olympus Labs, Elite, Primeval Labs are selling bunk Ostarine. As I have run all of them, and all have noticeably suppressed me while on.

Also people are not saying it causes suppression because it should be. They are saying it is suppressive because it has been proven to be. The lab work you showed here proved that to be the case. It really isn't a question you are going to ask when you are the one who provided the documentation for us to look at is it? The reference you provided showed a 10% suppression of total testosterone, a 20% reduction in free test levels and a 10% increase in estrogen. It definitely shows suppression at 3mg!!!!! Not shutdown, suppression...

Now let's use what we know about how the negative feedback loop and the HPTA work. When androgens increase above normal baseline the negative feedback loop tells the pituitary to slow down production of testosterone because androgen levels are too high. It also increases aromatase enzyme, to start breaking down testosterone quickly, this in tune produces more estrogen, while still lowering testosterone levels.

Okay so that is how that works. Now lets look at the fact that just 3mg a day of osta causes suppression, do you honestly think that doubling the dose is not going to increase the androgen levels further, triggering a larger response from the negative feedback loop. That causes even less testosterone production, but still increasing aromatase enzyme, which then lowers testosterone even more while increasing estrogen levels even further. The higher the estrogen levels the less test production because the body thinks estro is high due too high androgens.

It is a viscous circle.

In the end, if you are planning to finish out your life on TRT keep using Osta in PCT, or as a bridge between cycles. Each time you recover, you will recover a little less by telling the body this lower testosterone level is plenty sufficient for our androgenic needs. It doesn't realize that you are taking in Osta to "feel better" so it accepts a lower and lower baseline of testosterone with each PCT. Even having a high dose of SHBG in your PCT can trick your body into gradually producing less and less baseline testosterone. WHen free levels are high as normal but total levels are not as high the body stops trying to increase production because the free test is high enough. However once you are off the SHBG's free test will lower but total test is the same and the body doesn't see a need for recovery because the total test levels are still at it's new normal.

That is exactly how I gradually put myself needing TRT. Overuse of natty test boosters. It wasn't until my T was in the low normal range that I started messing with hormonal stuff again. Also explains why Osta had a more suppressive effect on me, my levels were already naturally suppressed, so the minor suppression from Osta dropped me into the 300's where libido and motivation dropped horribly for me.
Obviously but this was 12 weeks. I've heard that certain brands aren't selling pure ostarine which can be a factor too. I find it interesting reading how many used it in pct with great results. I'll test this during pct and give my honest opinion.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Obviously but this was 12 weeks. I've heard that certain brands aren't selling pure ostarine which can be a factor too. I find it interesting reading how many used it in pct with great results. I'll test this during pct and give my honest opinion.
Are you getting bloodwork before cycle and before and after pct?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's the plan, again my levels will even if perfect not mean that everyone else will be sucessfull and vice versa. Just want to see for myself. (If there's some truth on the other side).

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Out of curiosity, what do you do to control cortisol during pct?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Again, suppression happens extremely quickly, but only to the extent that the androgen levels are above normal. Androgen levels are barely over normal with 3mg of osta so only mild suppression sets in, but it sets in quickly then feels it has found it's homeostasis for at 3mgs and levels out. The length past 1-2 weeks with this dosing has nothing to do with it.
Excellent question.
That's the plan, again my levels will even if perfect not mean that everyone else will be sucessfull and vice versa. Just want to see for myself. (If there's some truth on the other side).
Very cool that you are willing to do this as that won't be cheap. So the plan is to get Test levels precycle then again post pct and if not as high you will deem that we are correct? What if I told you that no matter what for the first 3-4 months your levels won't be back to that baseline even if you have an AMAZING pct. That is pretty much the case, it takes a while even after a good PCT to get back to starting levels and maintain them.

Stepping back and really looking at the big picture, the OSTA in the PCT is helping you feel good and maintain muscle mass while still allowing a decent amount of recovery. Yes it will slow that recovery a bit, but it also gets you to where you are probably not going to lose much muscle due to extremely low testosterone while you are recovering. However, it still slows the overall recovery, and could gradually step down the HPTA. Big picture, you are losing a step on one end or the other. You just decide which end it is, but I still don't think there is any question that it is suppressive. That study wasn't just one guy. Most guys who say nothing has gone wrong have no clue what their original testosterone levels were before their first cycle, or before most cycles. So they have no clue what damage has been done. I felt things were great with my HPTA until it was obvious they weren't.

Out of curiosity, what do you do to control cortisol during pct?
You could just use abliderate or some other cortisol weight reduction product. High dose Vitamin C, and many others. There are several things that help control cortisol. I am honestly not aware of the current products for this because I am on TRT and don't ever have any need to control cortisol outside of PCT. At least not that is noticeable to me. However most adaptagenics will help.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[Stepping back and really looking at the big picture, the OSTA in the PCT is helping you feel good and maintain muscle mass while still allowing a decent amount of recovery. Yes it will slow that recovery a bit, but it also gets you to where you are probably not going to lose much muscle due to extremely low testosterone while you are recovering. However, it still slows the overall recovery, and could gradually step down the HPTA. Big picture, you are losing a step on one end or the other. You just decide which end it is, but I still don't think there is any question that it is suppressive. That study wasn't just one guy. Most guys who say nothing has gone wrong have no clue what their original testosterone levels were before their first cycle, or before most cycles. So they have no clue what damage has been done. I felt things were great with my HPTA until it was obvious they weren't]

This as my take on it too. If it does suppress me, will the benefits outdo the negative sides? I almost can't see it not being beneficial to keep gains if the supression is minimal. there are article out there saying it's suppressive really fast and some claims12 weeks, some even claim 25mg up to 5 weeks is not suppressive. As we saw with cardarine the studies were extremly badly done, this seems more legit but still not convincing.

[You could just use abliderate or some other cortisol weight reduction product. High dose Vitamin C, and many others. There are several things that help control cortisol. I am honestly not aware of the current products for this because I am on TRT and don't ever have any need to control cortisol outside of PCT. At least not that is noticeable to me. However most adaptagenics will help.[/QUOTE]

I can see how you don't need to worry as much during trt. Thanks I look in to that a little more.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If your on trt then you don't pct obviously, how do you plan on trying this out, stop trt? It Will be another "badly" done study. It won't teach any1 anything about osta in pct.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your on trt then you don't pct obviously, how do you plan on trying this out, stop trt? It Will be another "badly" done study. It won't teach any1 anything about osta in pct.
I'm not on trt, mrkleen is

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
[Stepping back and really looking at the big picture, the OSTA in the PCT is helping you feel good and maintain muscle mass while still allowing a decent amount of recovery. Yes it will slow that recovery a bit, but it also gets you to where you are probably not going to lose much muscle due to extremely low testosterone while you are recovering. However, it still slows the overall recovery, and could gradually step down the HPTA. Big picture, you are losing a step on one end or the other. You just decide which end it is, but I still don't think there is any question that it is suppressive. That study wasn't just one guy. Most guys who say nothing has gone wrong have no clue what their original testosterone levels were before their first cycle, or before most cycles. So they have no clue what damage has been done. I felt things were great with my HPTA until it was obvious they weren't]

This as my take on it too. If it does suppress me, will the benefits outdo the negative sides? I almost can't see it not being beneficial to keep gains if the supression is minimal. there are article out there saying it's suppressive really fast and some claims12 weeks, some even claim 25mg up to 5 weeks is not suppressive. As we saw with cardarine the studies were extremly badly done, this seems more legit but still not convincing.

[You could just use abliderate or some other cortisol weight reduction product. High dose Vitamin C, and many others. There are several things that help control cortisol. I am honestly not aware of the current products for this because I am on TRT and don't ever have any need to control cortisol outside of PCT. At least not that is noticeable to me. However most adaptagenics will help.

I can see how you don't need to worry as much during trt. Thanks I look in to that a little more.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, and also everyone messing with ANYTHING hormonal has already made the decision that they are okay with the risk of being on TRT for the rest of their life if that happens. If not then they are ignorant of the risks and should not be using. So then it is just trying to use some best practices and judgement based on your understanding of how everything plays together, but also realize that even if you do everything perfectly there is still a small chance you could still crash your HPTA permanently using any exogenous hormones that effect the HPTA. Even DHEA stuff or Osta. You just never know how your body is going to react or if your HPTA was already in jeopardy from the start.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can see how you don't need to worry as much during trt. Thanks I look in to that a little more.
Agreed, and also everyone messing with ANYTHING hormonal has already made the decision that they are okay with the risk of being on TRT for the rest of their life if that happens. If not then they are ignorant of the risks and should not be using. So then it is just trying to use some best practices and judgement based on your understanding of how everything plays together, but also realize that even if you do everything perfectly there is still a small chance you could still crash your HPTA permanently using any exogenous hormones that effect the HPTA. Even DHEA stuff or Osta. You just never know how your body is going to react or if your HPTA was already in jeopardy from the start.[/QUOTE]

True, although i think most people will recover properly with some cycles I think as with anything it comes down to genetics and wether you use it properly or abuse it. As for me who never gets any sides and always feel like recovery is good it doesn't change the fact that the next cycle could be the breaking point. As a beginner you don't realize that more is often less with aas. You don't get twice the results with twice the amount of gear , you might end up gaining a little more weight, having a much harder recovery ending up losing much more. Food is really the most important thing. You see people with everything in check having better results with test then people going all in on their first cycle trying to bulk up 50 pounds on tren.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh certainly, but there is that off chance and if people are not 100% resolved with that fact then they should not be using gear. I am not saying it is likely, just that if it is 100% unacceptable for you to ever need to go on TRT then you should NEVER touch gear. No one can assure anyone that they will recover.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh certainly, but there is that off chance and if people are not 100% resolved with that fact then they should not be using gear. I am not saying it is likely, just that if it is 100% unacceptable for you to ever need to go on TRT then you should NEVER touch gear. No one can assure anyone that they will recover.
Yup, same with all things really. We never know how much we can take personally.