aas and blood clots

bigalex

Awards
hey guys another quick question
i was diagnosed with dvt on my leg ****ing killed me emotionally
i got a blood clot
the doctors put me on xarelto
now im on pct week 2 of 40 mg nolvadex
after my cycle and i recover can i ran aas?
has anyone had the same experience?
i was think do go with props on my next cycle so they can clear fast if anything happens
or should i just stay away?
thanks guys

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Uhh pretty sure there is a huge contraindication with Tamoxifen and blood clots. You should probably go the route of clomiphene.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I actually got a clot on my leg (not dvt but superficial) due to high rbc which may have been due to my Test and AAS use. Which I knew my rbc was high before this but didn't do much to fix it.

Get bloodwork done and make sure and get checked for hypercoagulation. Also, talk to your doc about low dose aspirin and whatnot. Get checked periodically to make sure everything is back to normal.

Then maybe consider running another cycle

bigalex

Awards
yeah..im ok with my blood just take thinners as precaution
i dont think 12 weeks of test e 250mg would hurt
i think ill grow at that dose

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Neither do i but dont play with health. Do the right thing and take a little time to read up or ask professionals.

insane

Awards
I realize OP from couple months ago. Just wanted to add my 2 cents re high rbc/hemoglobin/hematocrit.
I’m on TRT so my numbers run high. My endocrinologist wanted to decrease my T cyp dose. I was not happy. I suggest i donated blood (double reds vs whole). She was completely ignorant as she dismissed. Said it won’t do anything to decrease my levels. I told her not to touching my T dose & to i’ll do bloods again in 3 months. So i donated Double Reds & did my labs following day. My results were what I expected. Was in middle of normal range. Follow up appt w her next month. She shouldn’t have anything to say since my #s speak for themselves. She’ll most likely ask how i dropped level so fast lol.
Regardless of how i did, she can’t say boo. Will fire her if she gives me hard time. In my experience, MD’s do not like patients that are educated. It’s a real blow to they’re ego. Sad but true

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey guys another quick question
i was diagnosed with dvt on my leg ****ing killed me emotionally
i got a blood clot
the doctors put me on xarelto
now im on pct week 2 of 40 mg nolvadex
after my cycle and i recover can i ran aas?
has anyone had the same experience?
i was think do go with props on my next cycle so they can clear fast if anything happens
or should i just stay away?
thanks guys
This happened while on a cycle???!!!

This is a huge deal and you are advised d/c both. Tamoxifene is contraindicated in women with a history of DVT or PE. You are lucky this didn't kill you.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I realize OP from couple months ago. Just wanted to add my 2 cents re high rbc/hemoglobin/hematocrit.
I’m on TRT so my numbers run high. My endocrinologist wanted to decrease my T cyp dose. I was not happy. I suggest i donated blood (double reds vs whole). She was completely ignorant as she dismissed. Said it won’t do anything to decrease my levels. I told her not to touching my T dose & to i’ll do bloods again in 3 months. So i donated Double Reds & did my labs following day. My results were what I expected. Was in middle of normal range. Follow up appt w her next month. She shouldn’t have anything to say since my #s speak for themselves. She’ll most likely ask how i dropped level so fast lol.
Regardless of how i did, she can’t say boo. Will fire her if she gives me hard time. In my experience, MD’s do not like patients that are educated. It’s a real blow to they’re ego. Sad but true
I couldn’t agree more with that last sentence man. Out of curiosity, what’s ur trt putting ur total test at?

insane

Awards
Well as im sure you know TT is not important. Bioavailabile T is the important one. Btw, im on 100 mgs/wk Test. Cyp.
So i can check my labs & let you know re my #s. Like i said, giving you my TT (total test.) is useless. If i recall though, last labs was in mid 700’s

insane

Awards
Stay away from anything that increases rbc/hemoglobin. So any AAS/Testosterone. Viscosity of blood increases. Thicker blood increases chances of clots.
Not worth having a stroke over.
Re nolva, clomid, etc...you’d need to do your homework & research.
Even though you’re on xerelto, be careful!!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well as im sure you know TT is not important. Bioavailabile T is the important one. Btw, im on 100 mgs/wk Test. Cyp.
So i can check my labs & let you know re my #s. Like i said, giving you my TT (total test.) is useless. If i recall though, last labs was in mid 700’s
Yea I’m aware; was just curious if the number was crazy high, because if so, the endo might’ve had a reason to argue about dose. But obviously that’s not the case lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you need to find a male doctor!!!!!!!!

insane

Awards
In her defense, she was covering her ass. My previous Endo was fine w my #s. He retired & i had to find new doc. Even though her bio says she treats male hrt/trt, I noticed out of all 22 patients reviews, ALL are females ��. (Read these after the fact).
But yes, i see why you were asking re my TT.

insane

Awards
Ha! Check out my post few minutes following yours.
You’re dead on!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In her defense, she was covering her ass. My previous Endo was fine w my #s. He retired & i had to find new doc. Even though her bio says she treats male hrt/trt, I noticed out of all 22 patients reviews, ALL are females ��. (Read these after the fact).
But yes, i see why you were asking re my TT.
trust me, you do not want a female doctor treating your trt....

insane

Awards
What’s been your experience w female doctors?

insane

Awards
Masculinity is a four letter word.
She claimed she had no issue w/ high normal T levels but her demeanor said otherwise

insane

Awards
Here are my labs from last week!
Total Test 830 (250-1100)
Free Test 178 (35-155)
SHGB 21 (10-50)
Hemoglobin 13.8 (13.2-17.1)
Stellar #s! Free T high because SHGB is low. Im extremely happy w/ results. I’m anticipating Ms Doc commenting on Free T being high. (As labeled in red w/ “H” on lab report). Btw, my hemoglobin prior to donating double reds was 17.3. And donating won’t do anything. Ha! Idiot.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here are my labs from last week!
Total Test 830 (250-1100)
Free Test 178 (35-155)
SHGB 21 (10-50)
Hemoglobin 13.8 (13.2-17.1)
Stellar #s! Free T high because SHGB is low. Im extremely happy w/ results. I’m anticipating Ms Doc commenting on Free T being high. (As labeled in red w/ “H” on lab report). Btw, my hemoglobin prior to donating double reds was 17.3. And donating won’t do anything. Ha! Idiot.
Could have also been a touch dehydrated. That can inch those numbers up.

insane

Awards
Doc messaged me saying it’s great my hemoglobin is down but is confused @ how fast it dropped. Then said my Free T is too high and out of range & wants to lower my dose from 100 mgs/wk to 75 mgs for a month and retest. Im done w her! At least she called in Rx (2 mls. (100 mgs/ml). I saw this **** coming so I ordered my own T. Plus i have some surplus. Can treat myself like the old days before TRT. Will save $ wasted on appts w incompetent docs.

insane

Awards
Re my lab values that i posted yesterday, does it make sense my Free T is high due to my SHGB being low (which is optimal)?
Until i find a new Endo, i’m gonna engage in a debate w/ this doc. As I mentioned above, she wants to decrease my TRT dose from 100 mgs to 75 mgs because Free T is high 178 (36-155).
SHGB 21 (10-50).
TT 830 (250-1100). Not important lab value.
My E good- 25. If is was high, im thinking my Free T would be lower & SHGB higher.
Imo, my labs look great. I was extremely happy w/ results.

Any input would be much appreciated.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Re my lab values that i posted yesterday, does it make sense my Free T is high due to my SHGB being low (which is optimal)?
Until i find a new Endo, i’m gonna engage in a debate w/ this doc. As I mentioned above, she wants to decrease my TRT dose from 100 mgs to 75 mgs because Free T is high 178 (36-155).
SHGB 21 (10-50).
TT 830 (250-1100). Not important lab value.
My E good- 25. If is was high, im thinking my Free T would be lower & SHGB higher.
Imo, my labs look great. I was extremely happy w/ results.

Any input would be much appreciated.
Low shbg does equate to higher free test ratios, yes. Your endo would hate me if she saw my results from 150mg test lmao.

insane

Awards
I used to run 200 back when Rx would give a 10 ml (200 mgs/ml) bottle.
Then they got uptight & since do two 1 ml bottles. IIRC, wasn’t insurance company’s decision, but the DEA?? Conerned about abuse lol. Because “steroids” are the devil.