Sr9009?

Skeptik

Awards
Did anyone run sr9009 cycle and what were the sides /benefits?

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oral is pretty useless, need to pin a sterile solution. Gives energy, endurance and improves cholesterol/lipids at 20mg/day intramuscular injection.

Skeptik

Awards
Oral is pretty useless, need to pin a sterile solution. Gives energy, endurance and improves cholesterol/lipids at 20mg/day intramuscular injection.
I have oral Sr, don't know if it's doing anything do you know someone having bad experience with it?

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have oral Sr, don't know if it's doing anything do you know someone having bad experience with it?
It will still work to some degree, but the oral bioavailability is extremely low. You would want to dose every few hours because it also has a short half-life.
Apparently Dr. Burris, the developer of SR 9009, said that it is not orally bio-available so it needs to either be taken transdermally or injected. With how new the compound is and how limited the amount of research there is on it - it's hard to say whether or not that is true.

Skeptik

Awards
It will still work to some degree, but the oral bioavailability is extremely low. You would want to dose every few hours because it also has a short half-life.
Apparently Dr. Burris, the developer of SR 9009, said that it is not orally bio-available so it needs to either be taken transdermally or injected. With how new the compound is and how limited the amount of research there is on it - it's hard to say whether or not that is true.
12.5mg per capsule 3xtimes

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
12.5mg per capsule 3xtimes
Yeah bro, try the 12.5mg caps 3x/day spaced 4 hours apart. Let us know how it works for you as I'm curious on oral dosing effectiveness.

Skeptik

Awards
Yeah bro, try the 12.5mg caps 3x/day spaced 4 hours apart. Let us know how it works for you as I'm curious on oral dosing effectiveness.
Oh so you didn't try it, OK I'm running log already 11kt and I added Sr for last 4days

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh so you didn't try it, OK I'm running log already 11kt and I added Sr for last 4days
I'm doing Sr9009 via oil injections. Works great. No idea if oral works since the bioavailability via oral administration is questionable and the medical research was done via injections to rats.

paintrainTC

paintrainTC

Awards
I've heard of some success with oral as long as you are supplementing every 4 hours. Would love to see it logged somewhere though

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The oral sr9009 has a half life of around 30 seconds. It will not work orally in any shape or form. If you’re SR 9009 is working orally it’s either placebo or another drug disguised as Sr 9009

paintrainTC

paintrainTC

Awards
The oral sr9009 has a half life of around 30 seconds. It will not work orally in any shape or form. If you’re SR 9009 is working orally it’s either placebo or another drug disguised as Sr 9009
Not doubting you, but curious as to the source of the oral half life of SR9009. I'd like to know so that I can do more reading on it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
MrManlet Anabolics 12
Rocket3015 Peptide/Research 8
Anabolics 18
Anabolics 34