Need guidance for Tren+Test+Winstrol+T3 12week

Bigsheesh

Bigsheesh

Awards
Trying to significantly reduce body fat, fill out old size and strength.
Hitting a five day split that works for my body type:
Push Pull Legs Push Pull (large legs naturally)

Currently: 26yo 6’8 265 (and dropping an average of 4lbs a week) with only diet and training. Started at 275 3 weeks ago. Mild cardio 20-30 minutes. 5 days a week for last two weeks. Plan on keeping that there for next 6 months

Looking to run
Tren A 400ml weeks 1-4
Test P 300ml weeks 1-4
Tren E 400ml weeks 4-12
Test E 300ml weeks 4-12
Winstrol 50mg weeks 8-12
T3 taper from 25mcg -100mcg-25mcg 6weeks Exemestane 12.5 EOD for bloat/water weight

HELP. Never ran tren before..

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good. You don't need to taper t3. Also t3 is usually only by those looking for contest prep in the last few weeks. Also, forget what the scale says. People don't run gear to lose weight...you need to eat a healthy diet and train your butt off. The scale my go up, but if your diet and training are on point, you will see a remarkable change. Also, 265 at 6'8..is not very heavy. I'm 6'6 and 265 on me is pretty thin. I'm 320 now and could never hit 265 on a cycle..without starving myself and hours of cardio. I'd toss the t3, eat more smaller healthy meals..probably 4k in clean calories and 30mins of cardio a day...plus the test and tren...you will look great my friend. Hope this helps

Ninja23

Awards
You're going to love tren man Ran this same cycle minus the t3 and I just ran the short esters favourite cycle so far

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You will not get bloated with tren or winstrol and stacking them together is gonna make you turn in to a rock. I cannot imagine how much **** you'd have to eat to bloat on this. Don't run this in to a stack you can't handle by drying yourself out more. You need to have the ai for the test always and for estrogen sides like gyno , you might need less then the average person. Heck I did 0.25 arimidex on tren anadrol test. Taking too much can definitely by annoying on an already potentianally rough cycle with tren. You also need caber or some other thing for prolactin, this is highly important on tren

Bigsheesh

Bigsheesh

Awards
Looks good. You don't need to taper t3. Also t3 is usually only by those looking for contest prep in the last few weeks. Also, forget what the scale says. People don't run gear to lose weight...you need to eat a healthy diet and train your butt off. The scale my go up, but if your diet and training are on point, you will see a remarkable change. Also, 265 at 6'8..is not very heavy. I'm 6'6 and 265 on me is pretty thin. I'm 320 now and could never hit 265 on a cycle..without starving myself and hours of cardio. I'd toss the t3, eat more smaller healthy meals..probably 4k in clean calories and 30mins of cardio a day...plus the test and tren...you will look great my friend. Hope this helps
Dude. YES. Right now I’m just dealin with a slight flab here and there due to an ankle injury that had me essentially bed-ridden for the last 6 months. Opiates will cause extreme weight gain and lack of motivation to train lol. Along with the physical incapability without a functioning ankle. But yeah I was SOLID at 12%bf 6’8 250 last year. Never focused on size really(as I’m a college basketball player). Just always had good mesomorphic properties. But upon the injury I’m trying to come back bigger and stronger than I ever was hens the desired tren cycle. I could careless that it’s the strongest aas etc. I want to experience it. I want to gain pressing size onto my frame and look good and feel better. I’m trying to hit 300 and be at 12-14% bf. Diet will be on point. As will training. I’m extremely enthusiastic with the tren Test winny. As it will like all of you have stated, keep the bloat non existent. Going to keep prami and Aromasin on hand for E and Prolactin. Probably keep it at prami eod .25 and Aromasin 12.5 eod. I will have it initially about 2500 Cals first week to get some of the excess fat off prior to the gear really kicking in. 2nd and 3rd week 3k calories. 4th week 4k.

Adrnalnrsh

Awards
Some folks use to get a tren cough if the injection wasn't clean.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some folks use to get a tren cough if the injection wasn't clean.
Supposedly when it goes in to your bloodstream which never happened to me. Most people seem to be way safer from this with tren e.

Adrnalnrsh

Awards
Yup. Makes sense since tren ace is so quick

Bigsheesh

Bigsheesh

Awards
Should I run Tren A first then transform to E? As I would enjoy only pinning twice a week as opposed to the 3-4 times with Acetate and Propanate

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You’re not going to “feel good” on tren, per se... you will feel like the gods have blessed you with incredible strength, and in exchange taken all your wind away. Lifting heavier weights every week becomes something you’ll come to expect, and your cardiovascular capacity will continue to decline until you will question if you really even need to tie your shoes - you will breathe heavily laying down in bed, and sweat just looking at carbs. It’s an experience, but it doesn’t feel healthy. It feels powerful.

Bigsheesh

Bigsheesh

Awards
By good I meant powerful lol. Everyone says run cardarine to combat the feeling of exertion while on tren. Thoughts? Should I run 6 weeks tren, then switch to master on the last few weeks?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I get all the sides on tren.... sh!7 is brutal for me..

but that strength tho...

Bigsheesh

Bigsheesh

Awards
And I read the half life of acetate is 48 hours as though enabling one to pin EOD?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1 pin eod would be fine, but you may get moody.. I think ed would be better, in smaller doses.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By good I meant powerful lol. Everyone says run cardarine to combat the feeling of exertion while on tren. Thoughts? Should I run 6 weeks tren, then switch to master on the last few weeks?
Yes cardarine will combat energy problems and cholesterol, run it while cycle and through pct 20mg /day. Run tren a will make gains faster but according to most people more sides like cough. Tren e probably no cough, less injections, cheaper, sides? Well with A you can quit the cycle and be out of it kinda quick. With E if you get sides (most likely after week 3 or 4) it can take two weeks to clear the esters making you have sides for a long time. My sides come at 400 which includes night sweat sometimes. Theres always a chance especially at like 300 that you won't run in to much problems but we're all different.

People recommend A on first cycle since you can quit it easily. I did E personally.

Bigsheesh

Bigsheesh

Awards
Ok not to change the desired cycle completely but Upon many PMs I decided to revise this as it’s my first tren cycle... im thinking..

weeks 1-8 Tren A 250mg per week pinned M W F

Weeks 1-12 Test E 200mg Per week pinned M F

Weeks 8-12 Winstrol 50mg ED

does this sound more logical?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok not to change the desired cycle completely but Upon many PMs I decided to revise this as it’s my first tren cycle... im thinking..

weeks 1-8 Tren A 250mg per week pinned M W F

Weeks 1-12 Test E 200mg Per week pinned M F

Weeks 8-12 Winstrol 50mg ED

does this sound more logical?
That seems like a very responsible cycle. Tren is not really a bulker and since you don't wanna bulk I think it's even smarter to go at a lower dosage, and I can see you not having any problems with sides. You will definitely be able to be on a deficit and maintain and add musclemass, especially with winstrol involved. Pretty sure you can use a low dose of ai and caber on this cycke if you're not overly sensitive, example 0.25 arimidex and 0.25 caber. Preferably you should add cardarine as mentioned before.

Consider starting tren at week 3 of test so they can kick in together.