Where did all the 1 go?

T

Tyler0628

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone else noticed a complete lack of availability of most 1/4-andro compounds? - Is this just a new-years thing or is it banned now?

D

DennisC1986

Awards
No, I noticed. When I was planning my current cycle I went on (my usual site) and they were nowhere to be found. Almost glad though cause it led me to (my new site) and some new compounds. As far as I know they're not banned or anything right?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes hi tech who was responsible for a lot of the companies producing them has shut down selling them because of an order of the federal government. Probably won't see them much.

I know chaos and pain is having a great sale (50% off basically bogo) on their chemical series which are 1 andro 4 andro and a 19nor. Prob the best deal you will find on what your looking for.
BloodManor pyrobatt

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes hi tech who was responsible for a lot of the companies producing them has shut down selling them because of an order of the federal government. Probably won't see them much.

I know chaos and pain is having a great sale (50% off basically bogo) on their chemical series which are 1 andro 4 andro and a 19nor. Prob the best deal you will find on what your looking for.
BloodManor pyrobatt
Thank you for the Choas and Pain love.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/299860-anabolics-everyone-giveaway.html
Sale is in the link -50% off is insane and you may never see that again
Sale ends Monday

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
super mandro and andro the giant by hard rock supplements are still available as a 1/4 andro combo stack.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone else noticed a complete lack of availability of most 1/4-andro compounds? - Is this just a new-years thing or is it banned now?
It's a christmas money thing. Honestly, haha. Same concerns with tax season. Have no fear, chaos and pain is here. We have stock for days at the moment and as others have mentioned, we have a 50% off code going from now till monday and its a secret sale. For our anabolic minds community. Posted here and only here.. That's some cheap 1/4 with a higher conversion rate mostlikely as well. "Pyrogo" makes our chemical series 50% off over at www.chaosandpain.com. It's basically buy one get one.

That's 37 usd for our chemical one which converts to 1-testosterone

40 usd for our chemical 4 which converts to testosterone( a true test base due to high conversion rates)

40 for our chemical x which converts to NANDROLONE which does a few cool things. My favorite is the effect on fat storage. Less of it with a bigger surplus. One of the reasons everyone loves tren. It seems to get you leaner while getting bigger.

12hr half life with ours which equates to 2 tablets a day for a 8 week cycle.

Maybe I'm just a little too excited about the chemical series, haha.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vaughnt reckons hitech will be back producing "sooner rather than later". But who knows for sure.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vaughnt reckons hitech will be back producing "sooner rather than later". But who knows for sure.
I really hope so
I give it to them and there fight

T

Tyler0628

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hitech is back on market, just so everyone knows. haha

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
HT wouldnt just stop making product, theyre good at finding the loopholes lol

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
But.... don’t you hate the way they used the names of actual aas on their products that aren’t those?
Wait...is that why I didnt gain any weight on my "superdrol" / "anavar" stack? Dang!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
But.... don’t you hate the way they used the names of actual aas on their products that aren’t those?
Oh heck yeah!
That irks me. Some new guys don't understand the difference.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Anabolics 12
T Supplements 22
L Anabolics 7
musclefool Anabolics 43
F Anabolics 37