the mildest and with the lowest shut down prohormone !

MAZDAMX5LOVER

Awards
hi guys newwbie here ... im new to forum and i got an intresting and imporant question ... from your experence what is the mildest prohormone outethere for my first cycle ! before one year i used ostarine and this shut me down .. but i loved the results ... so im thinking about halodrol but if you know a mildest ph outhere plz tell me ... nice to meet you and respect for this very useful site!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cynostane probably. I love when people are being careful but at some point it's almost useless even running anything if its too mild.

Chasingtails

Awards
Shutdown is a highly user-dependent issue. IMO, if you don’t want to get shut down, you probably shouldn’t mess with your hormones. It’s just part of the game

MAZDAMX5LOVER

Awards
yea i know it but i said for first time using bro ! .. thx for the reply ! i was thinking halodrol vs 1 andro vs epistane olympus labs because i like this company what do you think

DennisC1986

Awards
I agree with these guys in that shutdown is part of the deal. But I can also understand wanting something that will not totally tank your own production. As far as what's available now, I'd say a 1/4/epi run is what you're looking for. I know they say halo is good for beginners, but it's still a step above the Andros, at least in my book. I just started halo myself on Monday so if you're interested you could check out my post. I did 1/4/epi last summer and it was good, not insane gains or anything but I looked good and felt pretty alpha, and had people telling me I looked good. Actually, this chick I slept with said "your body is ridiculous" which was a huge ego shot. To be fair I've been working out for half my life so it wasn't just that cycle but still.

Chasingtails

Awards
Epi and halo are both strong compounds. The odds of shutdown are high

1 andro is anyone’s guess. It shut me down hard at a high dose but I was back in business 8 days into pct. Others don’t get shutdown at all

larryfulk

Awards
I'm just finishing up six weeks of halo and androtest with no sides. Ran the andros twice and they made me feel like trash both times.

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
Probably running havoc for my first run. Unless I can get my hands on some legit anavar.

larryfulk

Awards
Halo was 50/75/75/75/75/75 and androtest was 625 per day, decent strength gain, but was trying to recomp, lost about six pounds but look much better.

DennisC1986

Awards
Cool, I deleted my post and messaged you so I wouldn't hijack homeboys thread. Thanks man

Arnold_strong

Awards
Looking good and feeling alpha awesome
Having a chick adoring you , priceless !!

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
Dont fear the shutdown, run test alongside while on it, properly PCT... the end.

Everything will shut you down anyway... but your body will re-establish the balance at some point, even if you run a **** pct or dont.

MAZDAMX5LOVER

Awards
so guys halo got milder shut down than 1 andro??? hmmmmmmmm i dont know im afraid of this because this is my first run and i want something to get wet on prohormones.... i believe that alla newbies like me are afraid of side effects....

Chasingtails

Awards
so guys halo got milder shut down than 1 andro??? hmmmmmmmm i dont know im afraid of this because this is my first run and i want something to get wet on prohormones.... i believe that alla newbies like me are afraid of side effects....
I was not. I accepted that shutdown was part of it long before I decided to start experimenting. Shutdown is not a problem so long as you have a proper pct

MAZDAMX5LOVER

Awards
every guy is defferent ... so i think im afraid for this reason and after this cycle i will not afraid so much

MAZDAMX5LOVER

Awards
ok guys i will run halodrol , i got clomid ! for pct... can you suggest me a legit halodrol ,and on cycle therapy

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
ok guys i will run halodrol , i got clomid ! for pct... can you suggest me a legit halodrol ,and on cycle therapy
You'll be fine man. I was so nervous when I started my 1/4/epi cycle. I was worried about everything. The mind is a powerful thing. I think my mind was the cause of my libido loss I had. 1 Andro made me feel like dog poo both times I ran it. I think you are making a good choice going with halo. I just finished up a DMZ/EpiAndro run and LOVED it compared to Andros. It's not for beginners though.

What are your plans for a test base? I recommend EPI Andro, 4 Andro, Dermacrine or 4AD(Androtest) if you are ordering your halo from our board sponsor. This is if you are not pinning.

Get some Ar1macare Pro or CEL Cycle Assist for support while on.

Oh...you'll want to also pick up some TUDCA since it's a Methyl and dose an extra 500 before bed.

Good Luck and Welcome

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I think there are a few legit hdrol products out there. I have Olympus Labs Halo 100 which I'll be running soon. But the way, if we are talking mildest with least shutdown then it is probably going to be 11-KT.

MAZDAMX5LOVER

Awards
i will run halo solo without test base .. is this bad??? im afraid of stack for my first cycle ! this is the reason .. if i stack something this will be 1 andro with epiandro from sparta nutrition...

MAZDAMX5LOVER

Awards
yea i know 11 kt but the only 11 kt which i can find is 11 andro form brawn ... and i dont know if this company is legit.... :/ if i can find a legit 11 kt product i will run it for sure because my goal is cutting with some or little mass

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
yea i know 11 kt but the only 11 kt which i can find is 11 andro form brawn ... and i dont know if this company is legit.... :/ if i can find a legit 11 kt product i will run it for sure because my goal is cutting with some or little mass
There should be some TD 11-KT products out there. Maybe most are sold out.. not sure. 1-andro is not a test base. 4-andro would be a test base or a DHEA like Dermacrine.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I get it but just like Chasingtails i personally accepted and embraced the fact their could be sides. I ran 1/4/epiandro and loved it.

Imo if you going to take anything at all then do it properly (i dont mean stronger compounds, i mean running the beginner compounds at proper doses).

Otherwise its like buying a girl dinner but turning down the offer to park your car in her garage - you got the downsides with no payoff.

If you are really nervous then id hold off for a bit as you wont enjoy it.......

DennisC1986

Awards
You'll be fine man. I was so nervous when I started my 1/4/epi cycle. I was worried about everything. The mind is a powerful thing. I think my mind was the cause of my libido loss I had. 1 Andro made me feel like dog poo both times I ran it. I think you are making a good choice going with halo. I just finished up a DMZ/EpiAndro run and LOVED it compared to Andros. It's not for beginners though.

What are your plans for a test base? I recommend EPI Andro, 4 Andro, Dermacrine or 4AD(Androtest) if you are ordering your halo from our board sponsor. This is if you are not pinning.

Get some Ar1macare Pro or CEL Cycle Assist for support while on.

Oh...you'll want to also pick up some TUDCA since it's a Methyl and dose an extra 500 before bed.

Good Luck and Welcome
Really the extra tudca before bed? I've just been taking it with my arimacare doses

Chasingtails

Awards
I get it but just like Chasingtails i personally accepted and embraced the fact their could be sides. I ran 1/4/epiandro and loved it.

Imo if you going to take anything at all then do it properly (i dont mean stronger compounds, i mean running the beginner compounds at proper doses).

Otherwise its like buying a girl dinner but turning down the offer to park your car in her garage - you got the downsides with no payoff.

If you are really nervous then id hold off for a bit as you wont enjoy it.......
Your analogy game is on point my friend

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Really the extra tudca before bed? I've just been taking it with my arimacare doses
I do that based on the speculation that TUDCA dosed close to your PH dose will make it less effective. I dose hours after my last PH dose.

DennisC1986

Awards
Ah ok, then I'll stick with it cause I dose my phs 3 times a day with the arimacare twice in between. My last dose is shortly before bed

MAZDAMX5LOVER

Awards
guys finnaly i will stack 11 oxo fusion with x factor molecular which is very good product.... i will use 11 oxo at 2 capsules per day ! 300 mg ... what pct should i use ?? is clomiphene to much for 300 mg 11 kt?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 11
Post Cycle Therapy 5
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 36
Anabolics 9