WHEN SHOULD I RUN MY ORALS??

luis1567

Awards
About to start 12 week cycle of test cyp and adding a couple orals in there. Question regarding when I should cycle my orals, gonna be taking anadrol and winstrol. Winstrol 25mg ED and anadrol 25mg first 2 weeks then 50 the next 2 weeks. Using this cycle for my next powerlifting competition which lands on the 9th week of cycle. Should I run my orals as kickstarts, run then in the middle or when should I run them to get the most during my competition?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run them in the beginning, maybe after 2-3 weeks cause I feel them being more effective when test kicks in.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
About to start 12 week cycle of test cyp and adding a couple orals in there. Question regarding when I should cycle my orals, gonna be taking anadrol and winstrol. Winstrol 25mg ED and anadrol 25mg first 2 weeks then 50 the next 2 weeks. Using this cycle for my next powerlifting competition which lands on the 9th week of cycle. Should I run my orals as kickstarts, run then in the middle or when should I run them to get the most during my competition?
YOu want your orals to be peaking during your peak week for the meet. So you will want to be running the orals at full dose for the meet. With what you have here start the orals 3.5-4 weeks out from the meet, so that you are still on the day of the meet. Progress them the same way you are referring too but at the end of the cycle.
Chados for this particular use he will want the gear at it's highest dose levels so that everything is peaking for peak week. The goals of this cycle are preformance based, so his strength, CNS, and gear doses should all be peaking at once for the best performance results. If it were for hypertrophy then the way you mentioned would be a decent option but in this instance he wants the highest dose to be during the competition.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
YOu want your orals to be peaking during your peak week for the meet. So you will want to be running the orals at full dose for the meet. With what you have here start the orals 3.5-4 weeks out from the meet, so that you are still on the day of the meet. Progress them the same way you are referring too but at the end of the cycle.
Chados for this particular use he will want the gear at it's highest dose levels so that everything is peaking for peak week. The goals of this cycle are preformance based, so his strength, CNS, and gear doses should all be peaking at once for the best performance results. If it were for hypertrophy then the way you mentioned would be a decent option but in this instance he wants the highest dose to be during the competition.
I see your point and I can agree, I'm just a fast responder myself and mostly people seem to respond at week 3-4 but I was stretching it a little. I like running anything that's not a finnisher like winstrol in midcycle

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can understand that.