Hydroxy-test VS Mohn

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
I've tried hydroxy-test before and liked it a lot. I plan on trying Mohn soon.

Has anyone tried both of these that can explain the noticable differences?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I've tried hydroxy-test before and liked it a lot. I plan on trying Mohn soon.

Has anyone tried both of these that can explain the noticable differences?
For hydroxy-test you mean 4oht? Have you tried transdermally alone? If so, I would really like to hear more about this. I have a few grams and some DMSO...
I tried 4oht only as part of a 1T/4AD dermal stack, with whom I've NOT been overall impressed much. the dose of 4oht in that mix was low and the carrier poor (LG hydroxy-test). Moreover 1T and 4AD are not clean and dry like m4ohn.

BTW, m4ohn is a mild and very clean compound and should be very similar to a high-dose 4oht (800+mg from what i remember). Its one of my favourite PS.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Syr! 4oht is exactly what I meant. I tried the LG hyroxy-test also. I thought it was pretty lean even at that low dose.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I have used both a few times. M4OHN can be used alone, I don't think you would notice any effects from OHT alone though. OHT is a decent stacking agent, but has almost no anabolic properties. I notice less bloating, sides, & shutdown when I use it with 4ad.

Why not stack them? It would be a lean mass cycle with no water retention & the OHT should help with libido loss from M4OHN. Something like 20-30mg MOHN orally & a few hundred mg OHT in a dermal.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I had my wife run a 4 wk cycle of 4oht. she put on some lean muscle.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
So mohn will produce the same results as 4oht?

Also I don't really see how mohn being a methyl and all and be cleaner than a transdermal 4oht. What exactly do ya mean by "clean"?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
M4ohn alone will produce much better results than OHT.

I think by "cleaner", he means that the OHT is not methylated & not toxic to your liver. M4OHN is probably the mildest of all methyls though & toxicity is very low.

Josey Wales

Awards
I've used 4OHT in both transderm and cyp versions. I love it either way. But it's true, you need to stack it with something. It goes best with Test or some other aromatizing compound because it has anti-e properties. I usually gain some lean mass from it AND get vascular as hell. It's really an interesting compound with no sides to speak of.

I've also used MOHN. But I wasn't at all impressed with it. I even went up to 48mgs a day and it didn't do much. But you may be different. A lot of people like it. Stacking MOHN with a transderm 4OHT and some 4AD would probably work well for most people.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
M4ohn alone will produce much better results than OHT.

I think by "cleaner", he means that the OHT is not methylated & not toxic to your liver. M4OHN is probably the mildest of all methyls though & toxicity is very low.
Yeah. For clean compound I mean exactly this: that has very few/no sides.
4OHT is absolutely the cleanest PS, probably on par of 1,4 (which effects are well... erratic to say the least).

Stacking the two would make sense, but probably the best use of 4OHT is with 4AD to counter the bload and help with hardness.
I remember just one user to try 4OHT alone transdermal and he had to run it at 800-900mg to feel it, but he was VERT pleased. I think you can still find that on bulknutrition forum.
My personal suggestion is to do a m4ohn only lean bulk cycle and save 4OHT for a transdermal cycle. If u got the LG product it has too few 1T and too few 4OHT, so you could stack it to a (good) homebrew with 1T and 4OHT.