First Cycle LGD Gyno?

Mountain35

Awards
I have just started my first cycle of LGD 4033 at 10mgs per 1/2 ml. I have only been taking it for 6 days and have started to feel a little puffiness in my nipples. No soreness to really speak of. I was just curious if this was all in my head or if I need to stop or take an AI. On a side note I had gyno surgery about two years ago and this is the first anabolic I have taken since.

taylor8461

taylor8461

Awards
I have just started my first cycle of LGD 4033 at 10mgs per 1/2 ml. I have only been taking it for 6 days and have started to feel a little puffiness in my nipples. No soreness to really speak of. I was just curious if this was all in my head or if I need to stop or take an AI. On a side note I had gyno surgery about two years ago and this is the first anabolic I have taken since.
Faaaaaaam you always want an AI on hand with ANY anabolic thats Fs with your hormones, especially when you've had gyno in the past. Estrogen sides especially with LGD are common
I've never taken AAS or SARMS and I can tell you that.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
did you have gyno surgery to competely remove the gland? if so, you literally CANNOT get gyno again

Mountain35

Awards
The gland was not removed entirely as they have to leave a little disc to keep the nipple looking normal. Otherwise it would become inverted. At least that's what the doc told me.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The gland was not removed entirely as they have to leave a little disc to keep the nipple looking normal. Otherwise it would become inverted. At least that's what the doc told me.
Yeah, that's common. the fact taht they removed a lot of the gland will certainly REDUCE the chances of it possibly coming back, however, there is ALWAYS a CHANCE that it could be stimulated enough to reform/grow.

That said, a few days of lgd I find hard to imagine having a dramatic enough effect to be stimulating to a degree that you would physically notice. I would highly recommend getting bloodwork to truly see if your e levels are high. If you can't/wont, then I would go for the AI at a low dose and keep a very close eye on the results day to day.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Faaaaaaam you always want an AI on hand with ANY anabolic thats Fs with your hormones, especially when you've had gyno in the past. Estrogen sides especially with LGD are common
I've never taken AAS or SARMS and I can tell you that.
Estrogen sides are not common with LGD. Especially at 6 days! What is the brand LGD your taking?

Mountain35

Awards
I can't get bloods where I am at. I think a large portion of it is me over thinking and worrying about something that isn't there (eg: imagined puffiness) but I'll be taking your advice and running the AI. What's a low dose for aromasin?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I can't get bloods where I am at. I think a large portion of it is me over thinking and worrying about something that isn't there (eg: imagined puffiness) but I'll be taking your advice and running the AI. What's a low dose for aromasin?
12.5mg E3D or thereabouts. I would dose once, see how you react/look in a day or so. If no real change, dose 25mg 2 days later. if still no visible change, chances are its your imagination. if you notice a big difference after either the first or second, stick to that dose, no more often than EOD

Mountain35

Awards
So it appears my order of aromasin got snagged in customs. I realize that I am a bonehead for running something without actually having the AI on hand. So I guess now I have to ask is Inhibit E going to be enough or is there a better OTC AI?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So it appears my order of aromasin got snagged in customs. I realize that I am a bonehead for running something without actually having the AI on hand. So I guess now I have to ask is Inhibit E going to be enough or is there a better OTC AI?
Gonna start with yes, that was VERY stupid.

Now that we got that out of the way... inhibit-e can help if your e isnt dramatically out of whack and is the best option for you right now. Find a domestic source tho.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gonna start with yes, that was VERY stupid.

Now that we got that out of the way... inhibit-e can help if your e isnt dramatically out of whack and is the best option for you right now. Find a domestic source tho.
Would Inhibit E be acceptable in lieu of an AI for a cycle of 1 andro 330mg, 4andro 330 mg, and epi-andro 750 mg? I have heard the epi-andro would combat estrogen from the 4 andro.