12 weeks Test E

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys...Long time no see...

Was wondering... Im about to go down the darkside... And im gonna do a test E cycle .

Recommend my pct. I have read a ton of different treads now..And some of them contradict each other. So please help little ol me!

Chasingtails

Awards
Nolva at 20/20/10/10 or Clomid at 50/25/25/25. Could also drag it out if you wanted by doing smaller doses the last week or two.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
hairygrandpa Would you be so kind and get you tiny popo in here!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Serm of choice (nolva or clomid as directed above are both fine)
AI of choice (OTC is possible if no estro sides, but pharma is always best to have at least on hand; doses as necessary)
SNS Reduce XT for cortisol rebound control
SNS PCT Assist or similar as a comprehensive PCT aid
CEL M-test for a natty test booster

If funds allow, I like to jump right into a natural anabolic cycle as well to keep the good times rolling ha
SNS X-Gels
CEL Epi-Plex
Massmax XT
Pretty much any of the OL natties

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Serm of choice (nolva or clomid as directed above are both fine)
AI of choice (OTC is possible if no estro sides, but pharma is always best to have at least on hand; doses as necessary)
SNS Reduce XT for cortisol rebound control
SNS PCT Assist or similar as a comprehensive PCT aid
CEL M-test for a natty test booster

If funds allow, I like to jump right into a natural anabolic cycle as well to keep the good times rolling ha
SNS X-Gels
CEL Epi-Plex
Massmax XT
Pretty much any of the OL natties
Well i have done some natty supps in the past.. And some Prohormone thingys!

On cycle what would you say to keep Estro away ! And dosage !! Please :p

Funds can be found ;) Actually my wife is gonna help me on cycle.. So i goes well,,, Just list me...Will make a list with supps im gonna use.. And i can get my hands on Pharma grade stuff AI

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clomid 50/50/25/25/25/25 or something similar should be fine

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well i have done some natty supps in the past.. And some Prohormone thingys!

On cycle what would you say to keep Estro away ! And dosage !! Please :p

Funds can be found ;) Actually my wife is gonna help me on cycle.. So i goes well,,, Just list me...Will make a list with supps im gonna use.. And i can get my hands on Pharma grade stuff AI
AI dose depends on your test dose, as well as your own personal sensitivity. Same thing for pct AI's. So unfortunately all I could really give you is the "typical" doses, which could be far too much or too little.

Some people can run 1000mg of test with zero ai while others would have gyno in week 3 with a 125mg trt dose ha. I would 100% have aromasin on hand, but dose as little as necessary to keep estrogen levels reasonable. You don't want them too high or low as both will have sides and cause problems in a myriad of areas of your life (and too low its much harder to build muscle as well).

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
AI dose depends on your test dose, as well as your own personal sensitivity. Same thing for pct AI's. So unfortunately all I could really give you is the "typical" doses, which could be far too much or too little.

Some people can run 1000mg of test with zero ai while others would have gyno in week 3 with a 125mg trt dose ha. I would 100% have aromasin on hand, but dose as little as necessary to keep estrogen levels reasonable. You don't want them too high or low as both will have sides and cause problems in a myriad of areas of your life (and too low its much harder to build muscle as well).
Thanks for the replie. Will do 500 a week. And will get the Aromasin as mentioned

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do 0.25 arimidex with tren test and adrol and I'm fine. Just keep an ai on hand and if you get estro sides use it. I do Think most people will feel gyno at 500 but I don't think everyone of those will develop boobs.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys feel recovery is ok with just clomid, can you get by without the use of HCG even for longer cycles, e.g. 16 weeks plus.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do you guys feel recovery is ok with just clomid, can you get by without the use of HCG even for longer cycles, e.g. 16 weeks plus.
clomid is commonly used alone as a recovery from long term trt (in legit medical applications) so yes.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
clomid is commonly used alone as a recovery from long term trt (in legit medical applications) so yes.
what about recovering / maintaining fullness, e.g. if you do not suffer from great testicular atrophy, could you just perform an extended run of clomid e.g. 6-8 weeks or even 10 without HCG if unable to get any.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
what about recovering / maintaining fullness, e.g. if you do not suffer from great testicular atrophy, could you just perform an extended run of clomid e.g. 6-8 weeks or even 10 without HCG if unable to get any.
I’m confused... if you don’t have much atrophy why would you be concerned with fullness recovery at all?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dennis. Exemestane taken through the entire cycle and then two weeks after final injection then run clomid at 75/50/50. Works like a charm. you should consider the discrete and reliable vendor ********. org for any and all of your gear. Quick shipment and if any shipment issues arise they speedily correct it and take care of their customers. Highly recommend them. Good luck with your cycle!
you can't talk sources here... you're going to get banned if you don't delete that.

Also, 75mg of clomid and only 3 weeks is silly. no need to go that high and 3 weeks is too short.
DennisTheDane please ignore this guy trying to sell you his crap.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I’m confused... if you don’t have much atrophy why would you be concerned with fullness recovery at all?
I just thought it helps speed up recovery process, but if clomid works well alone i feel that is a better option due to not being able to source HCG and also the process of reconstituting and then storing in cool environment and using within a certain time limit before it going bad.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just thought it helps speed up recovery process, but if clomid works well alone i feel that is a better option due to not being able to source HCG and also the process of reconstituting and then storing in cool environment and using within a certain time limit before it going bad.
there is correlation between size and function, but clomid should have you recovering plenty fast anyways. especially since 12 weeks isn't anything "extreme" you would be fine. As well, if you don't experience much atrophy in the first place, that's not even a concern.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I guess your saying you are going to run a 12 week TEST E cycle solo? Yes you can get by without adding hcg. I personally would run the clomid for 5 weeks 50/25/25/25/25 mg a day and in about a month after that get bloodwork to see where you stand.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I guess your saying you are going to run a 12 week TEST E cycle solo? Yes you can get by without adding hcg. I personally would run the clomid for 5 weeks 50/25/25/25/25 mg a day and in about a month after that get bloodwork to see where you stand.
Just interested in if it would be possible to come off and use clomid as a bridge for TRT purposes when i get older, to reset tolerance.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just interested in if it would be possible to come off and use clomid as a bridge for TRT purposes when i get older, to reset tolerance.
I think you need to start your own thread at this point... I'm even more confused now what it is you're even trying to achieve based on that last comment.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I think you need to start your own thread at this point... I'm even more confused now what it is you're even trying to achieve based on that last comment.
I just wanted feedback on if clomid was sufficient for recovery from cycles 12 weeks or longer e.g. upto 20 weeks without the addition of HCG.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
To prevent any more hijacking of this thread i will create a new one in relation to it.