Halo/4ad/Nano 1T

DennisC1986

Awards
So I started a new cycle. This isn't going to be a log where I document every workout or anything. Just to keep track of how I'm doing in general, maybe ask some questions and answer questions if anyone has any.

5'8", ~180 pounds, ~14% bf

Week 1-7 4ad 750 mg
2-7 Halo 100 mg
2-7 Nano 1T 1.5 ml

Started arimacare, tudca, nac, Hawthorne berry a week prior. Take two fish oil with each dose of PH. Training 4 day split, so each body part twice a week. Other 3 days are fasted Cardio in am. Goal is recomp.

PCT, I have clomid and nolva, actually have some ralox also that I never used. Leaning towards just clomid but we'll see. Also have kingsblood already, and some Ara
epicatichen and reduce xt sitting in my cart on Amazon for when I get closer to the end. Any advice /criticism is welcome

Oh I also have some left over 4 and epi andro (OL) from previous cycle. Enough for 500mg epi pre workout and basically an extra 110mg 4 andro per day not sure how I'll work that in quite yet

Last edited:
SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed. Thinkin nano is one on my list next go round. Interested to see how it treats you. Happy gains!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Subbed for this, got a couple of bottles nano 1-t and three of 4-ad in a drawer.....have a great run

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Subbed. Is the halo by fusion as well?

DennisC1986

Awards
Yeah, halo, 4ad and 1T all fusion. Today is day 3 of halo and 1T. Slight headache but checked my BP this afternoon, 130/83 (not too high right?). Probably only going to weigh myself once a week or so so I don't get in my head about it.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, halo, 4ad and 1T all fusion. Today is day 3 of halo and 1T. Slight headache but checked my BP this afternoon, 130/83 (not too high right?). Probably only going to weigh myself once a week or so so I don't get in my head about it.
130/83 is pre hypertension, so it could be lower but I don’t think yours is too high; but I’m not that familiar with that sorta stuff. I avoid checking my blood pressure too soon after the gym because it tends to be higher at that time. Cuff size will also play a big factor; most places generally use pretty small cuffs when checking blood pressure.

DennisC1986

Awards
Yeah I actually have an electronic cuff in my desk drawer at work. I realized it's technically pre hypertension but with the phs and a good bit of caffeine that day I'm not super worried. M1alpha had my BP wayyy higher

DennisC1986

Awards
Few things I forgot, been on mk677 for a few months, going to run it through pct. 12.5 during the week, 25mg on weekends. Have some Xtane on hand also just in case

DennisC1986

Awards
Also, just a heads up, the nano tastes like absolute poison. But, it reminds me if the taste of the old school Mag 10 if anyone remembers that so that's a good sign

DennisC1986

Awards
OK, so, hypothetical (at this point) question. I have two bottles of halodrol, running 100mg a day lasts me 4 weeks. I've ordered another, but the tracking has not been updated in a while (supposedly left the UK on Wednesday, 4 days ago, still days usps is awaiting the package). I still have some time left but say for whatever reason it doesn't come. Another 50 bucks or so do is not the end of the world to me since this has been an expensive cycle already, so I could just try to order another bottle. But what are your thoughts on using some m1alpha I have left over from a previous cycle? Just to finish the last two weeks

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OK, so, hypothetical (at this point) question. I have two bottles of halodrol, running 100mg a day lasts me 4 weeks. I've ordered another, but the tracking has not been updated in a while (supposedly left the UK on Wednesday, 4 days ago, still days usps is awaiting the package). I still have some time left but say for whatever reason it doesn't come. Another 50 bucks or so do is not the end of the world to me since this has been an expensive cycle already, so I could just try to order another bottle. But what are your thoughts on using some m1alpha I have left over from a previous cycle? Just to finish the last two weeks
The halo will most likely come in imo. So you shouldn’t have to worry

DennisC1986

Awards
I hope so. The other two orders came in. I'm the kinda guy that tracks the **** out of all my packages so the fact that there's no movement is making me nervous. If there's nothing in another week then I'll make another order

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I hope so. The other two orders came in. I'm the kinda guy that tracks the **** out of all my packages so the fact that there's no movement is making me nervous. If there's nothing in another week then I'll make another order
I’m the same way. Sometimes it’ll just take days, or even a week, to get just a single update. How long ago did you order it?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m the same way. Sometimes it’ll just take days, or even a week, to get just a single update. How long ago did you order it?
You’ve also got to keep in mind that it’s been the weekend, and most shippers generally don’t ship on weekends if I’m not mistaken. You’ll probably get an update on the order on Monday or Tuesday if I were to make a guess.

DennisC1986

Awards
Well I ordered them last Friday, so like ten days ago. But, typical me, worrying and I just checked and it updated. Came in to Kennedy, I'll still be a little nervous u til it clears customs. But that's my 3rd bottle of halo and my second bottle of nano 1t.

DennisC1986

Awards
So tomorrow makes a week on halo and nano. Nothing much to report yet. Get pretty lethargic around early afternoon but nothing too terrible. Workouts are good, I feel strong and.. Idk how to explain it..i feel wider haha.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So tomorrow makes a week on halo and nano. Nothing much to report yet. Get pretty lethargic around early afternoon but nothing too terrible. Workouts are good, I feel strong and.. Idk how to explain it..i feel wider haha.
I always dos halo 3x a day to keep good saturation levels. Works like a dream for me.

DennisC1986

Awards
Yeah I do 50mg pre-workout like 5 am, 25 around 12-1pm and 25 around 8-9 pm

DennisC1986

Awards
I think it has a pretty long half life so that should keep the levels high pretty much all the time

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very nice. Hope the lethargy subsides for ya

DennisC1986

Awards
Quick question about like epicat/laxo and x gels. I know ow most guys run these during pct, but if cost isn't an issue, would I benefit from running them on cycle as well? Seems like if they really do work, then they would work synergistically with the anabolics, no?

DennisC1986

Awards
Yeah, my libido is suffering a little bit but it's cool I can go 5 more weeks with a low libido. I know the clomid and kingsblood will have me good to go.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ran 1T before but didn't like it... I think it killed my libido. But then again, it could have been the tren I was running with it. Goodluck tho.

I'm running Nanodrol and TR3ST at the moment. Already one week into it. I'm going for 8 weeks on Nanodrol and 12 weeks on TR3ST
You logging this run at all bro?

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ran 1T before but didn't like it... I think it killed my libido. But then again, it could have been the tren I was running with it. Goodluck tho.

I'm running Nanodrol and TR3ST at the moment. Already one week into it. I'm going for 8 weeks on Nanodrol and 12 weeks on TR3ST
Also interested if your logging that one as I am probably going to do it this year.

OP do you feel the 1T is worth it? I've thought about getting it to add to another cycle this year. I know it is early in your cycle to tell but I'm always interested

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never done logs before brother... But I'll tell what I've experienced so far below.

Running TR3ST @ 75MG for 8 Weeks, then finale 4 weeks up-to 12 I will run 100MG.
Nanodrol I'm running 1ML ED

I'm one week in and gained 6 pounds already, strength is good. Libido through the roof. Minor back pumps.. Nothing else to report.
Sounds awesome bro, i have both in mu stash so keen to see what the combo does for you.

DennisC1986

Awards
Like you said, it's still a little early to tell. I mean, if the nano particulation is legit and I'm getting 125mg of 1 test, it should work well for my goals for this cycle. But I'll give it another week or two before I give a real verdict. Most of the stuff I've heard about it says around week 3 is when it starts to come out

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Like you said, it's still a little early to tell. I mean, if the nano particulation is legit and I'm getting 125mg of 1 test, it should work well for my goals for this cycle. But I'll give it another week or two before I give a real verdict. Most of the stuff I've heard about it says around week 3 is when it starts to come out
Ya I'll keep following with interest :) I have heard mixed reviews about it, so I'm interested to see how it goes for you.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to be a party pooper but I was taking 3ml a day at the end of a Nano 1t run to which still didn’t amaze me

DennisC1986

Awards
That's valid. I'm not expecting miracles but with the halo and 4ad I think it might add something extra. What did you stack it with and for how long?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
4AD 6-7 caps a day and epistane 40-50mg daily for 6 weeks, leaned out fairly but I was in a deficit and strength stayed around the same if not gained a little which I attribute to epistane.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
4AD 6-7 caps a day and epistane 40-50mg daily for 6 weeks, leaned out fairly but I was in a deficit and strength stayed around the same if not gained a little which I attribute to epistane.
Just out of interest how did you find it as a cutting stack compared to others? I have all 3 in a stash but was seeing them more as a recomp than cutting?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Just out of interest how did you find it as a cutting stack compared to others? I have all 3 in a stash but was seeing them more as a recomp than cutting?
Good for keeping strength, really hard muscles and had a really dry look. Would work as a recomp but I wouldn’t expect much size

DennisC1986

Awards
Not trying to be a party pooper but I was taking 3ml a day at the end of a Nano 1t run to which still didn’t amaze me
Not doubting your experience but isn't it odd that 225mg of 1 test a day wouldn't have good results? Do you think its underdosed or what?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Not doubting your experience but isn't it odd that 225mg of 1 test a day wouldn't have good results? Do you think its underdosed or what?
Yes, heavily. Or their “Nano” is a load of BS

DennisC1986

Awards
Is it possible to over do it with the nac and hawthorn berry? The tudca I usually get an extra 500mg in addition to the arimacare, but the nac and hawthorn berry, I aim for 3 a day but sometimes probably get two, sometimes four.

DennisC1986

Awards
OK, looks like the last of my halo and nano finally cleared customs and is on its way do I can breathe again. Have everything I need for cycle and pct, unless I wanna add in any extra stuff. Would like to add reduce xt in pct. Got some Ara and epicat arriving today so I'll throw that in for the last 4 weeks and possibly through pct. What are your guys thoughts on laxo products, worthwhile? Strength is definitely up, and lethargy seems to be getting better maybe the 4ad is finally kicking in fully. Been feeling kinda emotional the past few days but I'm also weaning myself off my antidepressant so that might be playing a part.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is it possible to over do it with the nac and hawthorn berry? The tudca I usually get an extra 500mg in addition to the arimacare, but the nac and hawthorn berry, I aim for 3 a day but sometimes probably get two, sometimes four.
I'm not 100% sure, but I would say you would just get to the point where more wouldnt be beneficial.

DennisC1986

Awards
What are your guys thoughts on protein shake right before bed? If I was bulking I wouldn't think twice, but since I'm trying g to recomp I'm not sure. But I figured the nutrient partitioning from the anabolics would mean most of it will not just turn into fat

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What are your guys thoughts on protein shake right before bed? If I was bulking I wouldn't think twice, but since I'm trying g to recomp I'm not sure. But I figured the nutrient partitioning from the anabolics would mean most of it will not just turn into fat
As long as it fits within you macros doesn't matter imo. Some people say they have better results with not doing it, or only casein before bed, etc. but for me it is cals in vs cals out. I would just try an experiment, like 1 week before bed every night, then 1 week without. see what you like more.

DennisC1986

Awards
Yeah I was thinking that, or on days I just do Cardio skip the pre bed shake

DennisC1986

Awards
So tomorrow is week 3, day 1. Since Wednesday I've been at my parents helping out after my dads surgery, and I've had a cold since Thursday. Still been lifting heavily and getting enough protein but the rest of my diet could have been better. Getting back on track for the next 4 weeks, hopefully things will really get moving now. Strength is up and body composition seems to be improving. Weight is about the same but my upper body just seems like wider and more defined. Lethargy seems to have dissipated a bit.

DennisC1986

Awards
So I've been having horrible gas. Doesn't bother me too much, my gf doesn't love it though. Bumped up the nano to 2ml a day. Monday will be 3 weeks on nano and halo. Strength is up but nothing crazy to report. Hopefully the next 3 weeks will be good.

DennisC1986

Awards
Also my nipples are feeling kinda sensitive but nothing too crazy, I'm just paranoid about gyno.( I had some removed from my left side about a year ago.)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I've been having horrible gas. Doesn't bother me too much, my gf doesn't love it though. Bumped up the nano to 2ml a day. Monday will be 3 weeks on nano and halo. Strength is up but nothing crazy to report. Hopefully the next 3 weeks will be good.
What’s happening weight wise bro?

Nano plus halo I was expecting you to be making significant strength and size gains....

DennisC1986

Awards
Strength is definitely up. I'm only weighing myself once a week so I will let you know after I weigh myself on Saturday. I'm sort of trying to recomp so I'd be okay with staying at 180. My girlfriend says I definitely look more muscular and I feel like body composition is improving but it's hard to tell since I'm looking at myself in the mirror every day. As of today I'm 2.5 weeks into the halo/Nano

DennisC1986

Awards
Weighed myself yesterday I'm up about ~5 pounds. Last two days have been just cardio/abs. Tomorrow is halfway point, start of week 4