Help, advice, and experiences with tren

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Just started looking into a possible tren cycle and have read a lot of info and articles regarding the topic. Everything from Tren A to Tren E, Caber, prami, high test low tren, high tren low test(letting he tren shine), prolactin related sides and management with anti progesterone as opposed to just minimizing estrogen on cycle, tren cough, trensomnia, horrid lucid nightmares, etc. what are your thoughts and opinions on it. Was it ultimately worth the run. Also, after running a tren cycle did it make running every other compound obsolete. I have read pros and cons in that regard and can’t decipher if it is just typical bro science bull**** or not.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
cycle was fun and definitely strong... pct was the worst of my life by far and recovery took months (not weeks like usual). overall tho I didn't see it as "far" better than much simpler/easier inj cycles.

NOT my favorite compound or cycle by a long shot (trest+epistane gets that vote) and probably wont run again. For me, the pct wasn't worth the cycle and I actually had better results with other cycles.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Not too worried about recovery due to trt. What Ester did you run and did you ultimately have to use caber or prami? booneman77

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Google "Atominis all you need to know guide to tren", pretty fawkin good writeup.

JohnnyJumpman

JohnnyJumpman

Awards
I have run Tren e and ace for years. And I've run it short cycles, long cycles, low test, high test, 150mg per week and 1200mg per week, stacked it with multiple compounds and run it by itself. Nothing compares to Tren. It's poor man's HGH. The sides can get a bit much especially at higher doses.

Big thing for most is Tren cough, Trensomnia, high BP, and night sweats, and can be a bit moody.

Most of this can be avoided. I use Tren now tho and get none of the sides and only the benefits.

Keep your diet in check
No sugar
Probiotic and greens
Def have caber on hand, and always use an AI like arimidex at 1mg EOD.
Make sure your digestion is proper
Run ZMA, TUDCA, and ALA, Carditone, and some kind of adrenal support/ashgwanda or rodiola.
Make sure you do cardio daily for healthy heart plus stimulating appetite.
If you can afford and source HGH, will help you sleep.

Get ready to look like a ****ing bull, set new PRs on all lifts, and have the 3D look that will transform your physique to the next level

JohnnyJumpman

JohnnyJumpman

Awards
I have run Tren e and ace for years. And I've run it short cycles, long cycles, low test, high test, 150mg per week and 1200mg per week, stacked it with multiple compounds and run it by itself. Nothing compares to Tren. It's poor man's HGH. The sides can get a bit much especially at higher doses.

Big thing for most is Tren cough, Trensomnia, high BP, and night sweats, and can be a bit moody.

Most of this can be avoided. I use Tren now tho and get none of the sides and only the benefits.

Keep your diet in check
No sugar
Probiotic and greens
Run ZMA, TUDCA, and ALA, Carditone, and some kind of adrenal support/ashgwanda or rodiola.

Get ready to look like a ****ing bull, set new PRs on all lifts, and have the 3D look that will transform your physique to the next level

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Google "Atominis all you need to know guide to tren", pretty fawkin good writeup.
I have read it already. You posted that on another thread which made me look for it. Thank you.

Reactions: Nac
Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established

Keep your diet in check
No sugar
Probiotic and greens

1200 seems to be a bit much. That is just a flat out crazy dose. I am trying to do the most with the least. I am not trying to complicate things and I definitely don’t want to walk around as human walking science experiment. I also don’t get the concept of running tudca if the compound is not liver toxic or 17a alkylated. I have read that is may be harsh on the kidneys.

Some have stated that trensomnia doesn’t affect them as much during low carb dieting. Thank you for sharing your experiences and what worked for you better? Low test high tren or high test low tren?

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
I am weighing all of the pros and cons of each: Tren A and Tren E. Tren A is more potent, quicker acting and is a plus if sides are too much because it would be easier to get it out of your system and return to normalcy. However, you would have to pin every other day or every day which I just haven’t found enough comforting sites to inject plus just injecting that often sucks ass. With Tren E, you don’t have to inject that often but if you want to stop due to sides it is going to be a while before anything subsides.

There is also a mix of Tren A and Tren E and for the life of me, I would have no idea or the slightest understanding of how often to inject and if it would even be beneficial.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Youre no doubt finding there is no rhyme or reason to alot of this. Some guys react better to enanthate, others prefer ace. Some run every support med under the sun, others get by with next to nothing. Etc etc

Youll just have to try sh1t out for yourself, and base your choices on previous experience.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tren is the best steroid period. I don't think it's worth exceeding 400 on either tren or test and I like to keep test a little lowest than tren. I don't think it's worth it for a beginner since (besides that it has the most noticeable sides that can be troubling) it also is extremly hard to get what you want out of it. The potential is there but contrary to belief it's not a great bulker, it's more of a recomp steroid or a cut. My theory is that tren really fights every bad calorie you put in there and burns it at night making you sweat like crazy. Now add winstrol or anadrol and you'll have some serious cycle going on.
The caber and ai I've never had a problem with.

Bulking on tren and test alone isn't bad since it's pure muscle, no water and no fat but it's hard to keep gaining weight, almost like an improved version of test with more lean gains. I think you need to eat a ton to benefit fully from it since it will as stated before use all the calories in a way no other steroid can. Problem with eating is that it seems to increase night sweats.

Also I think cardarine is almost a must since it's controlling cholesterol and it helps immensly with tren fatigue and some claim even cough.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am weighing all of the pros and cons of each: Tren A and Tren E. Tren A is more potent, quicker acting and is a plus if sides are too much because it would be easier to get it out of your system and return to normalcy. However, you would have to pin every other day or every day which I just haven’t found enough comforting sites to inject plus just injecting that often sucks ass. With Tren E, you don’t have to inject that often but if you want to stop due to sides it is going to be a while before anything subsides.

There is also a mix of Tren A and Tren E and for the life of me, I would have no idea or the slightest understanding of how often to inject and if it would even be beneficial.
Tren e doesn't seem to give me cough either.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Keep your diet in check
No sugar
Probiotic and greens

I agree with everything except the ai. It depend highly on how much test and from person to person, I'm good at .25 myself. I've never needed to go above 0.5.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
second vote here. Best out there for sure.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not too worried about recovery due to trt. What Ester did you run and did you ultimately have to use caber or prami? booneman77
Ace. and no, I was able to get away with OTC inhibit-p and prolactrone. If I were to do it again tho, I would have gone with caber/prami for sure tho. Just didn't have access to them at the time and didn't ahve on cycle bloods so I never realized how awry things might have been. That said, I really don't know if the problem was actually there on cycle or just in pct as I did not have mid-cycle bloods due to it being a short cycle.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
booneman77 you said trest and epistane was your best run? What trest did you use: oral, TD, or ace? Reading up on it had peaked my interest but a lot of people are stating that it can come with tren like sides.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
booneman77 you said trest and epistane was your best run? What trest did you use: oral, TD, or ace? Reading up on it had peaked my interest but a lot of people are stating that it can come with tren like sides.
IM Ace. I would basically consider it a "wetter tren" and a much better sheer size compound. I got all the same benefits in terms of strength, but with much better size. By pairing it with epi I also got some help with the methyl estro sides that can come as well. I only had to use 25mg/day too so it was a SUPER cheap cycle. i was literally drinking my ai tho ha.

Best part of the cycle was that I literally kept 100% of both the size and strength through pct (which was a surprising breeze). nothing dramatic as it was only 6 week IIRC but at that rate all kept is unbeatable. Added like 20lb+ to each of the big 3 lifts and leaned up a good bit once I lowered my carbs a tad.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good except for the AI part. I generally always worry about bone health when crushing my estrogen too much.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good except for the AI part. I generally always worry about bone health when crushing my estrogen too much.
You don't want to crush it, you want to keep it from going too high. People often recommend at least 0.5 arimidex while I only new .25 myself. Maybe you dont need more than the either?

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Chados Maybe I am not giving enough info out:

On trt now. Estro is in check with my trt dose. Currently it is 1mg a week split evenly. So it is .5mg twice a week. Estro currently sits anywhere from 21 to 38, so all is good right now. I can’t do on cycle bloods because my state is fawked up insurance wise and can’t get private labs here. Plus I don’t want to jeopardize my trt regimen if doc finds out. Most importantly I have a plate and seven screws in my arm holding it together. The day after I take my AI, I definitely notice an increase in pain which usually subsides. Don’t want to crush it too much because then we’ll, breaky breaky goes the arm. No definite way of having exact estro numbers while on trest. From what I am gathering, on tren, it would suffice keeping your estro in check while on trt dosing which makes my situation a lot easier to manage simply because it is already under control.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I see, well depending on the compound and how you react will decide how much you'll need. Trest, dbol etc will for sure increase estro

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Chados Maybe I am not giving enough info out:

On trt now. Estro is in check with my trt dose. Currently it is 1mg a week split evenly. So it is .5mg twice a week. Estro currently sits anywhere from 21 to 38, so all is good right now. I can’t do on cycle bloods because my state is fawked up insurance wise and can’t get private labs here. Plus I don’t want to jeopardize my trt regimen if doc finds out. Most importantly I have a plate and seven screws in my arm holding it together. The day after I take my AI, I definitely notice an increase in pain which usually subsides. Don’t want to crush it too much because then we’ll, breaky breaky goes the arm. No definite way of having exact estro numbers while on trest. From what I am gathering, on tren, it would suffice keeping your estro in check while on trt dosing which makes my situation a lot easier to manage simply because it is already under control.
There is actually still a good chance that your e would be higher and ai need higher on test/tren. The tren will bind to many of the same receptors that the test would have and therefore can leave more free to aromatize...

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
From my understanding tren doesn’t aromatize and therefore the AI need would just be for the test that aromatizes. Also considering the binding affinity to shgb or lack thereof. There was also talk of using mast as well to deal with excess estro on a tren/test cycle but I haven’t studied it enough to make a well informed decision as well as not trying each compound on its own(the tren or mast). However, from what I am gathering is that mast is not even worth it on its own.

Bigsheesh

Bigsheesh

Awards
Subbed for info. Looking to run
Tren A 400ml weeks 1-4
Test P 300ml weeks 1-4
Tren E 400ml weeks 4-12
Test E 300ml weeks 4-12
Winstrol 50mg weeks 8-12
Exemestane 12.5 EOD for bloat/water weight
Cardarine - not sure on dose yet

Does this sound decent? I want to get the test n tren in my system quick initially

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tren A 400ml weeks 1-4
Test P 300ml weeks 1-4
Tren E 400ml weeks 4-12
Test E 300ml weeks 4-12
Winstrol 50mg weeks 8-12

Does this sound decent? I want to get the test n tren in my system quick initially
Exemestane? you have no idea what you're in for don't run this cycle cause you're too much of a beginner. You think you need to dry yourself out with tren and winstrol?

Bigsheesh

Bigsheesh

Awards
I don’t understand where you got confused.... look at my original post it’s pretty straight forward..

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t understand where you got confused.... look at my original post it’s pretty straight forward..

I missed one thing so I changed my post but no the cycle doesnt look good just like that. What are your goals and do you have any protection during cycle?

Bigsheesh

Bigsheesh

Awards
I was going to take prami for prolactin issues and tudca with the winny. St. John’s wort, Hawthorne berries, milk thistle. I need advice lol

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From my understanding tren doesn’t aromatize and therefore the AI need would just be for the test that aromatizes. Also considering the binding affinity to shgb or lack thereof. There was also talk of using mast as well to deal with excess estro on a tren/test cycle but I haven’t studied it enough to make a well informed decision as well as not trying each compound on its own(the tren or mast). However, from what I am gathering is that mast is not even worth it on its own.
You don't run anything without test but maybe that's included when you say on its own? Mast is to people in top shape, tren wouldnt really blow me away with just test. Now stacking it with mast, anadrol or whatever and you have a serious thing going on.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was going to take prami for prolactin issues and tudca with the winny. St. John’s wort, Hawthorne berries, milk thistle. I need advice lol
Have you ran any cycle before ? Are you bulking? Are you in the right shape to go for the harshest steroid to benefit from it?

Bigsheesh

Bigsheesh

Awards
I want to drop down to 12% body fat and get some decent size back

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to drop down to 12% body fat and get some decent size back
Listen if you don't have experience don't run tren. It's not what you think and you'll probably be dissappointed. Hard to control sides and hard to deal with,, also hard to understand the nutrient partioning.

Bigsheesh

Bigsheesh

Awards
Well ****in a. I WAS ASKING FOR GUIDANCE AS TO HOW TO RUN IT PROPERLY. But I guess I’ll just take your two cents. I’m not bulking. For the third time, I’m planning to recompose my body, drop body fat while still gaining slight size. I’ve done an 8 week cycle of Test P @ 250ml per week and Mast P @ 300ml per week. Weeks 1-4 anadrol @ 50 per day

Bigsheesh

Bigsheesh

Awards
I was initially planning on a lean bulk with roughly starting at 300cal surplus moving upward of 5-600 last 6 weeks? 50%protein30%carb20%fat

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well ****in a. I WAS ASKING FOR GUIDANCE AS TO HOW TO RUN IT PROPERLY. But I guess I’ll just take your two cents. I’m not bulking. For the third time, I’m planning to recompose my body, drop body fat while still gaining slight size. I’ve done an 8 week cycle of Test P @ 250ml per week and Mast P @ 300ml per week. Weeks 1-4 anadrol @ 50 per day
It's tough when someone doesn't tell you to ruin your life or have a miserable cycle. Chances are high you feel like **** on tren. I limit myself at 400 but that still hits me and I have used a lot of things. First I'm tired as hell almost making it impossible to have a normal day. After a few weeks might sweats. The nutrient part of tren is to me the key, now you go under maintenance which is all good and tren will help you keep muscles but you still have a problem with low blood sugar on tren. Tren can make you incredibly hungry and that's another reason not to do 400 on a first cycle and a cut. What happens when you eat too little? You almost pass out, if you eat too much it too close to bed time you'll have night sweats. I would run test and primo instead just my two cents.

Bigsheesh

Bigsheesh

Awards
That’s a ****ing answer. Thanks! But what would you dose your first tren cycle at? Along with the test base of course

Bigsheesh

Bigsheesh

Awards
And you wouldnt run a SI like exemestane to combat elevated E?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I run an ai but not to control bloat but titties. How do one bloat on winstrol and tren? You'll be dry as hell on winstrol alone. Now be honest with yourself, are you in the right condition to benefit from something like tren so much more than say a primo winstrol cycle and where reward will be greater than the risk? I wouldn't go over 300. I'm telling you this cause without experience chances are you'll be highly dissappointed.

Bigsheesh

Bigsheesh

Awards
Doesn’t one coincide bloat with elevated E? Ie: gyno? More or less what I was thinking. From everyone that I’ve known that has cycled tren, they say it will produce a leaner physique. Accompanied by the winny I’m confident I could drop the desired bf %. Isn’t tren the supreme cutter?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doesn’t one coincide bloat with elevated E? Ie: gyno? More or less what I was thinking. From everyone that I’ve known that has cycled tren, they say it will produce a leaner physique. Accompanied by the winny I’m confident I could drop the desired bf %. Isn’t tren the supreme cutter?

Tren is the supreme cutter yes but it doesn't dry you out like winstrol it just keeps your muscles during a cut better and has the ability to build during a deficit.

You're right about the estro but if you don't run test so high you shouldn't need much ai if anything. The only way to bloat on tren and winstrol especially during a cut is to eat like a ****ing idiot. I can't imagine how bad one must eat to bloat. Winstrol is not just a cutter and it can put on mass, tren is the best massbuilder but it doesn't add much weight by itself, why? Because it doesn't add any fat or water. Tren is something you wanna stack with something else cause it will clean up the cycle immensly. Now since you don't have much experience I don't really suggest you to stack so many compounds cause you won't know what compound does what for you, Both for sides and beneficial reasons. If you don't have abs chances are you won have it after this cycle either. Neither tren or winstrol will make you Arnold. You need to be in shape before cycle and you need to have diet in check. I'm not saying you're not just letting you know cause you're jumping on the harshest one instantly and you stack it.

Bigsheesh

Bigsheesh

Awards
How about 300mg Test P
225mg Tren A for 12 weeks
Weeks 8-12 winny 50mg? Does that seem likes more reasonable approach for a first time tren run?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tren A 400ml weeks 1-4
Test P 300ml weeks 1-4
Tren E 400ml weeks 4-12
Test E 300ml weeks 4-12
Winstrol 50mg weeks 8-12

start your own thread... please don't hijack

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about 300mg Test P
225mg Tren A for 12 weeks
Weeks 8-12 winny 50mg? Does that seem likes more reasonable approach for a first time tren run?
Oh absolutely. Thing is risk vs reward. Why take the harshest compound and run it so low when you can take a compound that's weaker but more safe an run it higher?

Not saying tren at 225 isn't gonna do anything but it's extremly hard when you havent used much things to understand how they work , what the sides are, what compound does what and give what sides for you personally. As an example my first tren run i imagined it being absolutely out of this world but it wasn't. In fact the first weeks I had to nap 3 times a day. I woke up with low blood sugar and then realized, oh I have to eat even more on tren. So I started eating more and my body got used to tren. I started having night sweats. I ran this at 400 with test at 400. Now comparing it to winstrol and test , test at 500 and winstrol a 50. I got more full with tren but more shredded with winstrol and the size was damn close.

Bottom line, when new to aas you dont need tren and you might have a more sucessful cycle with something else without the annoying sides keeping you from going hard at the gym. Tren takes knowledge to get the results and to combat the sides. But yeah you can run that cycle and probably be alright. Just know that the shredding from winstrol won't be all permanent.

Since it's acethate you shouldn't go over 8 weeks really my bad, misread.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else with tren experiences? I have read William llewellyn's anabolics which recommends higher test and lower tren but have read the above guide to tren which recommends high tren and lower test. Anyone have any insight?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have ran Tren, both E and A, many times. I don't get the cough with E. With either, shortness of breath sucks during work out. Nights sweats, insomnia, irritability, and waaaay to much sex drive. Sex drive sounds like a good thing, but on Teen it's not. Also, good idea to be single, Teen makes me a prick. However, the benefits are untouchable compared to other gear. I always use half the amount of test as tren..in your case 200 to 400. The test just keeps you normal, it's not there as a "stack"...the tren does more than you will ever need in the gym and to your body. Tren is like dating a stripper, everything you ever wanted combined with everything you never wanted. Use A in case you can't handle it...its a rough one

Reactions: Nac
Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
I have ran Tren, both E and A, many times. I don't get the cough with E. With either, shortness of breath sucks during work out. Nights sweats, insomnia, irritability, and waaaay to much sex drive. Sex drive sounds like a good thing, but on Teen it's not. Also, good idea to be single, Teen makes me a prick. However, the benefits are untouchable compared to other gear. I always use half the amount of test as tren..in your case 200 to 400. The test just keeps you normal, it's not there as a "stack"...the tren does more than you will ever need in the gym and to your body. Tren is like dating a stripper, everything you ever wanted combined with everything you never wanted. Use A in case you can't handle it...its a rough one
Did you have to use prami or caber for your experience on it?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still have both laying around because I have never had the need to take them on cycle. Also, in my post, Tren was auto corrected to Teen....it sounds pretty creepy...lol

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
swimfan65 a little off topic but then again maybe not off topic due to considering future runs. I have read that you are on abombs now. It seems like you are liking the strength gains. How is it going so far. From everything I have read on anadrol it is one of the only dht derivatives that is highly estrogenic. On top of that it is said to not matter whether or not you take AI while on it because it doesn’t convert. Some suggest the compound itself is estrogenic. Doesn’t really make any sense to me. Anyway, it suggested to take nolva, however, it is highly recommended to not take nolva while on 19 nors such as deca or tren.