i need some help about En-clofert

lokoseba

Awards
Hello, some time ago I bought in-clofert in an Indian shop, thinking it was enclomiphene citrate, but when reading back on the label it says' contains clomiphene citrate: 'equivalent to 50mg of enclomiphene', has anyone experimented with this medication? , can you give me an idea if it is that it contains x milligrams of clomiphene that equals 50mg of enclomiphene or is 100% enclomiphene ?, I appreciate your attention, by the way I'm from Chile !.:wave:

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That is Enclomiphene.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll send you a PM link to the breakdown of the drug, itself. But if you put En-Clofert into your search engine, look at the advertisements for that particular name brand, and they will state what drug it actually is. You need 5 posts to send a PM, but you can read mine now.

lokoseba

Awards
Thanks for the quick reply I will attach a photo
enclofert-50-2.jpg

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the prompt response, did you read the label on the back of the medicine container and the dice what you were describing then, have you tried in clofert? Is it really enclomiphene? Excuse me if my English is lousy haha
I personally have not tried Enclomiphene myself (yet). But I have given you all the tools to see for yourself that IT IS, INDEED Enclomiphene. No problem about the help, that's why we're all here....To help each other, and hopefully learn more. :)

lokoseba

Awards
but if you approach it, enough haha, to see the compound explicitly says Each coated tablet contains Clomiphene Citrate equivalent to Enclomiphene 50mg, it's like a trick hahaha or I do not understand.:salook:

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
but if you approach it, enough haha, to see the compound explicitly says Each coated tablet contains Clomiphene Citrate equivalent to Enclomiphene 50mg, it's like a trick hahaha or I do not understand.:salook:
Clomiphene Citrate is a synonym of Enclomiphene. If you follow the link I sent you in PM, it explains that on the drug page.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL. Don't worry about the slight language difference, bro. My girlfriend is from the Philippines so I've learned to be very patient in communication. Haha.

lokoseba

Awards
I do not understand why life is complicated with synonyms hahaha, if it was to place 'contains enclomiphene', well thanks for the clarification a greeting!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clomiphene Citrate is a synonym of Enclomiphene. If you follow the link I sent you in PM, it explains that on the drug page.
I misspoke in this comment. I meant that Enclomiphene and Enclomiphene Citrate are synonyms (getting sleepy). I do see what you are saying about their package. Now I don't know what to make of it. It is clearly labeled: Rx Enclomiphene. And underneath in small print, it states: contains Clomiphene Citrate, equivalent to Enclomiphene. All of their advertising states that their product is Enclomiphene.

Anyone else understand why their packaging is labeled like this??

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Clomiphene citrate is comprised of two isomers, zu-clomiphene and en-clomiphene; 38% and 62% respectively. Every clomid product contains enclomiphene.

I would assume if the medication above contains 50mg enclomiphene, then each tablet is roughly 85mg clomiphene or clomid.

But....everywhere else clearly states that enclofert is enclomiphene or Androxal, and so doesnt contain the zu-isomer.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clomiphene citrate is comprised of two isomers, zu-clomiphene and en-clomiphene; 38% and 62% respectively. Every clomid product contains enclomiphene.

I would assume if the medication above contains 50mg enclomiphene, then each tablet is roughly 85mg clomiphene or clomid.

But....everywhere else clearly states that enclofert is enclomiphene or Androxal, and so doesnt contain the zu-isomer.
Exactly. That's why I'm confused regarding the label on his package.

JoneeBeGood

Awards
The EN-CLOFERT box says contains clomiphene citrate and en-clomiphene citrate is not clomiphene citrate as it is an isomer of clomiphene as Renew1 above comment says. It is a concern because zu-clomiphene has vision side effects and estrogenic side effects that men don't want. So according to data who want to boost their test levels with en-clomiphene don't want the zu-clomiphene sides and thus don't want the clomiphene citrate. I have purchased some as well and am concerned that it might have clomiphene citrate. Data says to low dose anyway with 12.5mg daily and if it does not only contain the en-clomiphene then the side effects of zu-clomiphene will begin to show and data on the internet says to then cease using if that is the case

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I personally have not tried Enclomiphene myself (yet). But I have given you all the tools to see for yourself that IT IS, INDEED Enclomiphene. No problem about the help, that's why we're all here....To help each other, and hopefully learn more. :)
Do you prefer it over other serms?