4-andro water retention question

masha720

Awards
What are your experiences with 4andro? How was water retention? Considering running alongside Rad140 and 1-andro during my first prep because some said 8 weeks of those 2 would need some form of "testbase". Would I need the 4-andro, if so will the hardening effects of rad/1andro "counter" the potential water?

DOSES:

Rad140 - 20mg
1andro - 130mg
4andro - 130mg
*andros from steel supps*

Chasingtails

Awards
You will notice exactly zero water retention because you aren’t running enough of the 1 and 4 andro. Even if you were running the recommended 300mg/day, water retention hasn’t ever been an issue for me

Steel supps is overpriced crap-I did a price breakdown in another thread a while back and it was outrageous. You’d be much better off with another company

Peanutbutterj

Awards
What are your experiences with 4andro? How was water retention? Considering running alongside Rad140 and 1-andro during my first prep because some said 8 weeks of those 2 would need some form of "testbase". Would I need the 4-andro, if so will the hardening effects of rad/1andro "counter" the potential water?

DOSES:

Rad140 - 20mg
1andro - 130mg
4andro - 130mg
*andros from steel supps*
I’ve used 4andro and didn’t experience any significant water retention (YMMV); but I also ran it along with epi Andro.

You will have to up the dose of 1 and 4 andro to at the very least 200plus mg’s; preferably above 300mg to truly get something from them.

Keep an AI on hand just in case