PCT FOR EPISTANE ADVICE

Strawhats

Awards
Hey everyone just wanted check with you guys make sure my pct is up to scratch for 6 weeks epistane cycle any advice would be much appreciated gonna be taking cycle assist all way though cycle and pct

Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Daa 3g/3g/3g/3g
Erase pro /0/0/3/3/2/1

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn’t do the DAA, been proven to be almost useless. Although if there’s any time to use it pct would be the place. I would rather use M test and Reduce XT though. I also like throwing in X gels as a natural anabolic

Chasingtails

Awards
I know a lot of people are different than me, but I saw almost no impact from inhibit e

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
You need to have an AI on hand with that run for week 5 of your PCT to prevent rebound. With Epistane I feel this is a must. You can try to use some natty AI, but you NEED to have a legit one on hand for this one man.

Strawhats

Awards
So if i discard the daa for something better like M test or better test booster the erase pro and nolva and cycle assist should be fine for pct plus all the supps fish oil multi vit etc as standard

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Do you have a legit AI? If not, i would much rather see Letrone in there.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So if i discard the daa for something better like M test or better test booster the erase pro and nolva and cycle assist should be fine for pct plus all the supps fish oil multi vit etc as standard
I wouldn’t waste money using cycle assist during pct. And don’t waste time with otc Ai’s like the others said; just keep some arimidex, aromasin or letrozole on hand.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone just wanted check with you guys make sure my pct is up to scratch for 6 weeks epistane cycle any advice would be much appreciated gonna be taking cycle assist all way though cycle and pct
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Daa 3g/3g/3g/3g
Erase pro /0/0/3/3/2/1
I would avoid DAA. I would also have a real AI on hand, just in case. I do like Erase Pro, but for PCT purposes, I would suggest an all in one OTC product that would control cortisol, increase testosterone and boost libido. AlphaMax XT, M-Test, and Kingsblood would all fit the bill.

AlphaMax XT will have you covered from all angles, in addition to the SERM. You will get a full dosed AI, Ashwagandha can also help reduce cortisol y reducing stress/anxiety. It also provides an increase in body comp. It helps maintain lean mass and increase fat loss. F95 increase cAMP levels and also does the same thing regarding body composition. You also have several ingredients that will aid in boosting testosterone. It beats buying an AI, testbooster, something for libido, etc. It is a nice, all in one solution when combined with a SERM.