win, anavar & test triple stack

Mechanic83

Awards
Has anyone succesfully cycled winstrol anavar and test?! Would you guys recommend it?! How would you cycle... it's for a friend their first cycle and wants to cycle amd see if it would be an effective cutting stack/cycle..

Chasingtails

Awards
If it’s their first cycle I would recommend test only. If they’re dead set on an oral, then I’d run var for the first or last 6 weeks of the cycle. Keep it simple.

Mechanic83

Awards
It's stacking all three... So that will look like

Test-e /12 weeks
Winny /12 weeks
Var first or last half of cycle

With pct and AI

???

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's absolutely no point stacking anavar with winstrol except going half doses on both to have a milder cycle than winstrol alone. If you want a safe cycle go anavar , if you want strong cycle go winstrol.

Sure you can go winstrol in the beginning and anavar at the end but I just see that as an overkill. Winstrol is gonna be the superior compound by far and if you're not in the right shape you are better off with something else. You're not gonna run these compounds and expect to get ripped if you're not already lean. The water will come back and these can help cutting fat but they're not fatburners.

Winstrol is really something you want before a competition. And you absolutely don't run winstrol 12 weeks, 6 weeks max.

Chasingtails

Awards
Exactly. I’m not sure if this is really “for a friend” or for you, but this is just dumb. ESPECIALLY if it’s a first run. The desired effect could likely be reached just by running test because the goal Seems to be fat loss. As a result, diet needs to be the key ingredient here. Otherwise, stack var only for the last six weeks to increase the effect but be prepared to gain some of the water back

ThePhilBeast

Awards
I'd recommend Test only for a first cycle, but if you insist here we go
-if its for a competition purpose
Tprop - 1-12
var - 1-4
Wins - 5-12
and you only need one androgen compound and opt for var if your a non competing. id stick to var in the beginning.

Mechanic83

Awards
Definitely not for competition more for weight loss and making some gains in gym...maybe adding tren

Chasingtails

Awards
Tren for a first cycle. Sounds perfect, especially in addition to the other three. Gtfoh

Chasingtails

Awards
How about test only? What the **** dude. Just keep it simple

I’m one of the first to admit that many times sides are blown out of proportion and are fairly easy to deal with as long as you know your body and have the proper ancillaries. But you’re literally picking two of the harshest compounds out there for a first cycle. That’s absurd

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can get close to as good results with test only on a first cycle. The thoughts of tren being some kind of super human drug isnt true. The hard as part with tren is that you really never know how much to eat. Tren seems to destroy food and sweat it out at night, more food = night sweats. Less food, low blood sugar, lethargy. This drug is hell to deal with and understand . its hard to gain weight on it actually compared to many other compounds.

ThePhilBeast

Awards
You can get close to as good results with test only on a first cycle. The thoughts of tren being some kind of super human drug isnt true. The hard as part with tren is that you really never know how much to eat. Tren seems to destroy food and sweat it out at night, more food = night sweats. Less food, low blood sugar, lethargy. This drug is hell to deal with and understand . its hard to gain weight on it actually compared to many other compounds.
"The thoughts of tren being some kind of super human drug isnt true." Well said.