Future cycle test e, EQ, proviron

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Long story short, wife has given me consensus/accepted that i wonna do an injectable cycle, yes, wife agreed ;)

Unfortunetly it wont be now or any time really soon because time is not for it, i can train and maintain What i have and When time becomes available again im gonna jump it,

A future cycle, with the goal of making some good solid Mass that i may keep might look like this

Week 1 - 19 (maybe 1-18) test E 300mg ew
Week 1 - 16 (maybe 1-15) EQ 400mg ew
Proviron 50 mg ed might increase to 75 Halfway trough
12,5mg aromasin/exemesten eod og as needed
All the cycle support a cycle would need, and lots of fishoil

About me, well Ive been training for 11 year, my longest break from training was when i had my appendix removed, i train on holidays, and vacations, hell i take vacation to have more time to train! I have two boys so i dont need any more kids

Ive done.
Dhea based Ph cycles
Dhea Ph and methyl
Methyl with other DS
Last cycle ended december 8 2017
It was trest oral and TD with Msten loved it

Ive just finished pct im still running clomid 1/4 of a 50mg tab and 1/4 of a 25mg aromasin tab eod, because i like it :) sometimes i take a 1/4 clomid pre-workout i seem to get a little pump from it :)

Any feedback and ideas for my future cycle i where welcome i have time to ajust and make it smooth :)

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Eq at 400 is pretty low from what I’ve read. Maybe bump it to 600. You could also just bump the test up and run test alone. I’ll be running 450mg test e for my first actual blast with test; currently im just cruising at 150mg.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Long story short, wife has given me consensus/accepted that i wonna do an injectable cycle, yes, wife agreed ;)

Unfortunetly it wont be now or any time really soon because time is not for it, i can train and maintain What i have and When time becomes available again im gonna jump it,

A future cycle, with the goal of making some good solid Mass that i may keep might look like this

Week 1 - 19 (maybe 1-18) test E 300mg ew
Week 1 - 16 (maybe 1-15) EQ 400mg ew
Proviron 50 mg ed might increase to 75 Halfway trough
12,5mg aromasin/exemesten eod og as needed
All the cycle support a cycle would need, and lots of fishoil

About me, well Ive been training for 11 year, my longest break from training was when i had my appendix removed, i train on holidays, and vacations, hell i take vacation to have more time to train! I have two boys so i dont need any more kids

Ive done.
Dhea based Ph cycles
Dhea Ph and methyl
Methyl with other DS
Last cycle ended december 8 2017
It was trest oral and TD with Msten loved it

Ive just finished pct im still running clomid 1/4 of a 50mg tab and 1/4 of a 25mg aromasin tab eod, because i like it :) sometimes i take a 1/4 clomid pre-workout i seem to get a little pump from it :)

Any feedback and ideas for my future cycle i where welcome i have time to ajust and make it smooth :)
Prime, prime, prime the $&!@ outta your body for the cycle to make it count. Drop the calories (but not protein), perform a good deal of cardio prior to, perhaps carb cycle & get BG levels low as possible and exogenously manipulate to raise your insulin sensitivity with stuff like R-ALA, Berberine, Biotin, Chromium, Banaba, Vanadyl Sulfate, etc.

You’ll put on twice the muscle and half the fat and twice as easy if you prime correctly. Takes 5-6 weeks to do it right.

Get some MK-677 as well.

Also must have these supps for heart health while on:

CoQ10 - 300mg/day - BP/Chol
Nattokinase - 200mg/day BP/CBC health
Vit K-2 - Blood/Cholesterol health
Curcumin - Immune health
Citrus Bergamot - 500mg/day - Chol

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Prime, prime, prime the $&!@ outta your body for the cycle to make it count. Drop the calories (but not protein), perform a good deal of cardio prior to, perhaps carb cycle & get BG levels low as possible and exogenously manipulate to raise your insulin sensitivity with stuff like R-ALA, Berberine, Biotin, Chromium, Banaba, Vanadyl Sulfate, etc.

You’ll put on twice the muscle and half the fat and twice as easy if you prime correctly. Takes 5-6 weeks to do it right.

Get some MK-677 as well.

Curcumin - Immune health
Great advise Fueled Thank you, i still have about 8 months to prepare for it

Ill start to take the carb cycling more srs, have been doing IF 14-16 hours ed.
I tried starting to carb cycle some years ago but my energy completely plommitet and I need to keep pushing on, for work and life, When do you think this feels more normal?
And I do like to use GDA's so that Ill Def do on the carb days

How about 2-4grams of LCLT or acetyl-l-carnitine, something about it increasing receptor sensitivity?

Thank in advance :)

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great advise Fueled Thank you, i still have about 8 months to prepare for it

Ill start to take the carb cycling more srs, have been doing IF 14-16 hours ed.
I tried starting to carb cycle some years ago but my energy completely plommitet and I need to keep pushing on, for work and life, When do you think this feels more normal?
And I do like to use GDA's so that Ill Def do on the carb days

How about 2-4grams of LCLT or acetyl-l-carnitine, something about it increasing receptor sensitivity?

Thank in advance :)
The best thing for receptors is to have physiological androgen levels for a time. Nothing works better to freshen up your body's response to gear than to just get off the gear for a while. This is N/A in your case. You've always been off, it would appear. If you want your body to respond well to gear and training, use Painless Pumps Gen III. Expensive. Time consuming. But there is nothing else like it in terms of site specific growth and what you get is what you keep.

As far as carb cycling, or any low-carb variation; you need to taper down slowly. This will avoid any major loss of energy and will give your body a chance to survive on low carbs/ketone bodies in the brain.

MCT oil @ 3-6 TBSP per day will help brain function and energy levels dramatically. Work your way up starting with just 1/2 TBSP 2-3 times per day initially.

As far as carbs, start where it's normal for you and cut 25-50g per week each week until you hit 50-100g/day. Then try and replace 80% of the carbs you eat with leafy greens - no starches. Once you do that, you'll need to stay carbless or low carb for 7-10 days straight then move into carb cycling E4D. One other option that I feel works even better is 5 days low carb and 2 days refeed with carbs. Takes a solid 48hrs for the body to start making good T4 -> T3 conversion and you need lots of insulin and carbs to do that.

Doing regular cardio will also help with energy levels. Not HIT. Just LISS 15-30 minutes 4-7 times per week.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Get some MK-677 as well.

Curcumin - Immune health
Agree with a lot of this. I would also just run test only since it is your first time running it. I got plenty of gains on 300mg first time running test but you could always go with 500. Throw in the EQ etc later cycles.

I really like the MK to help keep gains post cycle. I’d have an AI on hand but not dose it unless estro becomes a problem.

A good health stack to check out is MPA heart and cardio solve. Solid dose and form of CoQ10 along with other BP/CH supports.
Nattokinase and K2 are great additions.
Check out palm fruit by botanical craft as well.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I should say that the length of time in priming the body is important, too. You don't want to go so long in a deficit that you slow your metabolism down too much and if you get too lean, your body will have a rebound with fat gain for several weeks after the hard cutting season. This is why reverse dieting is important.

So if you do a prime for 6 weeks, I recommend the first 10-15 days to be a reverse diet to normalize thyroid function in the body. If you start very lean, you want to start bulking around 8-9% BF, because you are lean enough to afford some fat gain but still have enough fat on the body that your body won't be trying to bias calories to fat tissue. 8-9% BF is sustainable in most men. 5-7% however is not.

So the steps in the series goes something like this:

Prime the body ----> Reverse Diet ----> Bulk ----> Maintenance & Health ----> Prime the body ----> Reverse Diet ----> Bulk ----> Maintenance & Health ----> Prolonged cutting cycle ----> Reverse diet ----> Maintenance ----> Bulk ----> etc

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
So im getting closer to this cycle becoming a realiety, estimated start in september

I have leaned out some, stil not single digit but close.
Cycle will look like this
Test e 250mg ew 1-18
EQ 400mg ew 1-15
Proviron 50mg ed 7-20 (maybe from the start til week 20? )
Im close to adding Rad-140 for the selective androgen binding properties

Cabergoline and Aromasin on cycle maybe some clomid e3d, i like how i feel on clomid, just a little to much estro side from it without AI.

Pct from week 21 and forward

Clomid for 8 weeks 25/12,5/12,5/12,5/12,5eod/12,5eod/12,5eod/12,5eod

Nolva for 6 weeks at 10mg ed (maybe 20 first 2 weeks)

Aromasin og adex on feeling throughout pct, clomid tends to have some estro like sides on me,
So does HCG so would like to use as little of that as I can, maybe 250iu x2 ew from week 4 of cycle or maybe just the last 2 weeks and the 2 weeks of test e clearing time ( week 17-20)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Crowy Anabolics 2
khall1974 Anabolics 27
Kraker Anabolics 6
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 10