First Cycle question

Kidbrasil

Awards
Ok so this is my first cycle ever with anabolics. Never took prohormes or any peptides before.
This is my current stat:

26 years old
5”11
198lbs
12% bf

I plan on taking:
Test Cyp 500mg(250mg on Mon/Thurs)
1-12 week

HCG 500iu day before test(250iu on Sun/Wed)
1-12 week

Aromasin 25mg cap(????)
1-14 week

PCT:
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50
An extra week of only Nolvadex 20mg

So as you guys can see, I’m struggling with the AI. Now after so much research I have come to an understanding that it’s different to each individual, it varies from one person to another. Since this is my first cycle, with bloods and feel for my body, as I progress I will find the dose that will hit the soft spot. But until then, I wanted to know a good dose I should start with. Now I have pharm grade aromasin but my problem is that it comes in 25mg.... How should I go about this? Start off with 25mg E3D? Or EOD until a few weeks in and I get my blood? Also what would be the best time for me to take the aromasin(should I take it the day I pin my test then do E3D)? Thanks for all the help and knowledge, specially the time you guys took to read and respond. Much appreciated.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why hcg 12 weeks? Why Clomid at 100 with 500 mg test? Just do Clomid 50/50/25/25 max and nolva 40/40/20/20.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d go clomid only 50/50/25/25/25/25. Aromasin dose is different for everyone; maybe start at 12.5mg eod or 25mg mon thurs if you can’t split them.

Kidbrasil

Awards
Sorry for taking so long to reply guys.
The HCG just to keep the testes full, I read to run it with test cyp for that. Should I run it for 1-10 weeks? So I stop 4 weeks before PCT.
Now about the clomid, I read online to run it at 100 first 2 weeks if you are running a 500mg first cycle. But wanted to ask for opinion before I dive in and make a mistake. As much as I research, I still want to make sure I look at every detail to make sure I do things right. I feel like you can never be “too knowledgeable”. Thanks for informing me though, will definitely decrease the dose.
Will do 25mg Mon and Thurs then with test pin and see how my body reacts. Then at 2 weeks do blood to see where I’m at

Kidbrasil

Awards
By the way this is my pre blood work I did I got the following results:
Testosterone, Serum 464
LH 7.2
FSH 5.6
Estradiol 26.5

I did this with privatemd labs on December 15, 2017.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
By the way this is my pre blood work I did I got the following results:
Testosterone, Serum 464
LH 7.2
FSH 5.6
Estradiol 26.5

I did this with privatemd labs on December 15, 2017.
How old are you?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why does testicle size matter for a short cycle? Clomid will fix that during pct.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m 26 years old. Why?

I want to keep them full to make my recovery period easier on them, plus to keep their size. Could be psychological....
relax, that's a waste of money if anything.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Well you pay for something you could easily get away with a few weeks before pct and run it for 12 weeks instead. That's a lot of money.
Yeah I agree but he stated why he wanted to use it and is obviously willing to pay for it, therefore there’s no reason he shouldn’t. HCG is not really expensive though, depending on dose.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I agree but he stated why he wanted to use it and is obviously willing to pay for it, therefore there’s no reason he shouldn’t. HCG is not really expensive though, depending on dose.
Yeah but if someone is asking questions he's probably not experienced and should get some ideas of how it works.

Kidbrasil

Awards
Yeah but if someone is asking questions he's probably not experienced and should get some ideas of how it works.
I understand where both of you guys are coming from. But I’m on Juicedeez side, doing it just to keep them full throughout the cycle. Only doing 500iu a week so it didn’t cost me much to buy for 12 weeks. I bought everything ahead of time and made sure I got a few extra on each thing just for security or to adjust as I learn how my body responds to test.

Chasingtails

Awards
Only speaking for myself, I chose to run a low dose HCG throughout this 12 week cycle because one of my most hated sides from shutdown is low ejaculate volume. While I’m still not peter north, HCG helped a little with this

Kidbrasil

Awards
Only speaking for myself, I chose to run a low dose HCG throughout this 12 week cycle because one of my most hated sides from shutdown is low ejaculate volume. While I’m still not peter north, HCG helped a little with this
Not only did this give me a bit of a laughter, it also made me have a lot of respect for you and relate to it. Had an incident where from too much sexual activity back to back, as I went to finish on this girl stomach I was extremely embarrassed to see a tiny bit just drip down on her stomach.... Her reaction “that’s it?” killed me.... lol

Chasingtails

Awards
Not only did this give me a bit of a laughter, it also made me have a lot of respect for you and relate to it. Had an incident where from too much sexual activity back to back, as I went to finish on this girl stomach I was extremely embarrassed to see a tiny bit just drip down on her stomach.... Her reaction “that’s it?” killed me.... lol
Haha I get it completely. Mine just gets super thick and it really lessens the intensity of orgasms. I ain’t about all that

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so this is my first cycle ever with anabolics. Never took prohormes or any peptides before.
This is my current stat:
26 years old
5”11
198lbs
12% bf
I plan on taking:
Test Cyp 500mg(250mg on Mon/Thurs)
1-12 week
HCG 500iu day before test(250iu on Sun/Wed)
1-12 week
Aromasin 25mg cap(????)
1-14 week
PCT:
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50
An extra week of only Nolvadex 20mg
So as you guys can see, I’m struggling with the AI. Now after so much research I have come to an understanding that it’s different to each individual, it varies from one person to another. Since this is my first cycle, with bloods and feel for my body, as I progress I will find the dose that will hit the soft spot. But until then, I wanted to know a good dose I should start with. Now I have pharm grade aromasin but my problem is that it comes in 25mg.... How should I go about this? Start off with 25mg E3D? Or EOD until a few weeks in and I get my blood? Also what would be the best time for me to take the aromasin(should I take it the day I pin my test then do E3D)? Thanks for all the help and knowledge, specially the time you guys took to read and respond. Much appreciated.
I wish most people would do research like you instead of asking for people to spoon feed them information.
With the HCG, you can do one of two things, use it like you have outlined or blast it 10 days post cycle leading up to your PCT. People do both ad it is a personal preference on which you would like to do. I would say try both ways, during different cycles, and see which one works better for you.
Half that clomid dosing.

For your Aromasin, like you said, everyone needs a different amount. Try 12.5 mg ED and see how it treats you. If you get blood work and E2 is too low or if you feel like you are lethargic and feel other symptoms of low E, then go EOD. On the other hand, if you are blowing up like a balloon, try 25 mgs.

Lastly, you could add an OTC product to your OCT to aid with recovery and even strength. To retain and even gain more strength during PCT, MassMax XT would help/ It is a natural anabolic, but users report an increase in hunger right away, a 5-7 pound weight gain in 8 weeks which is great for a natural product, and strength gains better than they would see naturally.

Kidbrasil

Awards
I wish most people would do research like you instead of asking for people to spoon feed them information.
With the HCG, you can do one of two things, use it like you have outlined or blast it 10 days post cycle leading up to your PCT. People do both ad it is a personal preference on which you would like to do. I would say try both ways, during different cycles, and see which one works better for you.
Half that clomid dosing.

For your Aromasin, like you said, everyone needs a different amount. Try 12.5 mg ED and see how it treats you. If you get blood work and E2 is too low or if you feel like you are lethargic and feel other symptoms of low E, then go EOD. On the other hand, if you are blowing up like a balloon, try 25 mgs.

Lastly, you could add an OTC product to your OCT to aid with recovery and even strength. To retain and even gain more strength during PCT, MassMax XT would help/ It is a natural anabolic, but users report an increase in hunger right away, a 5-7 pound weight gain in 8 weeks which is great for a natural product, and strength gains better than they would see naturally.
I really appreciate the credit you gave me. I rather take as much precautions I can take and do my full research before diving in. Even after doing all that I had a few questions just to be sure and that’s when I reached out for critics and opinions. Can never be too informed and it always helps.

Thanks for all that information in regards HCG and Aromasin. For this cycle I will go with hcg for the 12 weeks and see how my body reacts. Arsomasin I will start with 12.5mg EOD. Just as you and other stated, depending on my reaction I will adjust up until 4 weeks in where I can get blood test to be sure of my Estrogen levels.

In regards of OTC, even though I have not listed them, I do have quite a few supplements I have purchased to aid in recovery and health.
I have ordered URICARE and LIVERCARE enough for the whole cycle and PTC to keep my kidney and liver healthy throughout. I also have order 2 month supply of AlphaMax (free test booster) for PCT to help get my natural test back on track.
Thanks for the recommendation though, I appreciate it.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait until you need the AI
I wouldn't start it until week 3
And that's IF you need it