Is this safe?

Cswole8822

Awards
Alright so I need to pass a steroid specific drug test in early August. I plan on running 25mg ed of Ostarine for 6 weeks. The next day after last osta does I’m planning to pct with clomid for 4 weeks(25/25/12.5/12.5). I was planning on starting the cycle on feb 1. (So I’d be done with everything April 12) is this plenty of time for the drugs to clear out of my system and be undetectable?(including clomid, I know it has a long detection time). Anything else to add? Thank you

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know I'm just repeating my previous answer, but if this affects your job, why would you even consider running anything?

Quick Google search showed Clomid stays in your system 4 - 6 weeks. Ostarine is an unknown. Half life is 24 hours, but metabolites might be around for months.

And would they actually be looking for Ostarine??

Cswole8822

Awards
This they would be, ive read of people taking osta and passing tests 1 month later on various forms.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I wasn’t 100% and it meant risking my job I wouldn’t go anywhere near it (assuming running a cycle isn’t linked to your income)

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You ever think about getting clean piss
Do you actually get watched while you give the sample?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This they would be, ive read of people taking osta and passing tests 1 month later on various forms.
Well, there's your answer. Why do you keep asking?