Lgd with a test base ?

Duffman89

Awards
What test bave can i use ?? 4 andro or ??

It must NOT shutdown my fsh or lh

Somthing that might have me at a TT above maby 300-400ng ... and NOT lower my fsh alot

Dont say clomid or nolva ...it suckes... ****es my libido

Chatter

Awards
You won't need a test base at 5-10mg ED on LGD. It won't shut you down you'll be fine. Use Clomid at 25mg ED after your 8 week cycle for 2 weeks. That'll get you back up, honestly 12.5mg of Clo got me back to ranges.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
4ad, trest, epiandro, dermacrine, ect... Or reconsider if you're really worried about suppression.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I agree to a point, but to say he won't be shut down is a broad statement... I've reviewed countless bloods on 10mg for 6-8 weeks with suppression. Personally anything less than 5mg is pointless, just my opinion...

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Don’t think anyone here would suggest Nolva or clomid as a test base, they stimulate your own production, they don’t introduce test to replace what you aren’t naturally producing due to suppression (which is what a test base is)?

I’m still learning here so happy to be corrected.....

Pinning test is the best base

Trest is the next closest but not for beginners and has high conversion which needs to be managed

4-ad is a one step conversion to test (rather than 4-andro which is a two step).

If you lay out more detail (age, cycle experience, lifting experience, body composition, cycle goals, cycle plan, pct plan) people will be better able to answer questions for you bro

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why are you concerned with shutting down your lh and fsh? Lgd alone will suppress/shutdown that.

Reactions: Nac

Duffman89

Awards
Lgd will only suppress fsh lh.... trest and test will shut it down

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The LGD may shut you down
A test base will too
That's why you use a SERM
That's how this works

Reactions: Nac
AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lgd will only suppress fsh lh.... trest and test will shut it down
Suppression is suppression; you’ll want a serm after your cycle regardless. You could get away with clomid 25/25/25/25 or nolva 20/20/10/10 if you don’t want to run any crazy doses and avoid potential sides (which are minimal anyways lol).