Test and Dianabol cycle

Pablo94

Awards
I’m planning on starting a 10 week dbol and test e cycle in 4 weeks,

I also was thinking of kickstarting with test prop (purely cos I have some left from my last cycle and because I know that test e is quite a slow ester )

My original plan was 500mg test e per week (2 jabs)

100mg test p every third day for first 3 weeks

50mg dbol per day

PCT/AI sorted too eso just need opinion on dosage and whether to combining the esters or should I leave out the prop and do 750mg test e ?

My last cycle was 8 weeks
700mg prop per week (100mg daily)
100mg anavar daily

Clomid for PCT 4 weeks at 50/50/25/25 ed

Pablo94

Awards
Probably should have added

I’m an Olympic lifter
23 89kg 5ft10

Done 2 cycles
1 listed above and 1 stupid anavr only one

Trained for 11 years consistently, from a rugby background originally moved to Olympic lifting 3 years ago

Primary goal is strength increase but wouldn’t be disappointed in adding a few kg of muscle

Current numbers 105 snatch / 135 c+j / 180 squat / 152 front squat / 120 push press / 86kg strict press standing

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
My philosophy is KISS it. (keep it simple stupid) I'm not calling you stupid though brother lol.

Looks good. If you have some prop laying around, (how many bottles?) Then you will just be jumping starting your cycle with dbol and extra prop.

Go for it if you want. It's prop after all... You can always just stop if you feel your redlining it too much

IGF

Awards
I'd leave out the prop and do 750mg Test e. You'll have the dbol in your system while the test starts kicking in anyways. 750mg of test e for 10-12 weeks will be more beneficial than adding prop in the first 3.

Pablo94

Awards
I’ve only got 10ml so would have been around 300ml per week for 3 weeks

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now this is just me, but I’d probably start @ 20-30mg/day of Dbol. 50 seems overkill and if you leave some on the table, you might grab a few extra pounds of mass at the end if you taper up. I don’t know your tablet/capsule amounts, but maybe 20-30mg first 5 weeks then 30-50mg last 5 weeks.

Even 15mg Dbol is effective at growth and strength. I’d be miserable on 50mg. Headaches, bloat and eventually no appetite from a busted liver. But strength would be off the charts, lol.

Seriously though, if you’ve never run D-Bol before, the sides associated with that dose could easily hamstring your cycle and workouts via blood pressure, bloat/gyno, loss of appetite and nasty lower back pumps. Just a thought.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now this is just me, but I’d probably start @ 20-30mg/day of Dbol. 50 seems overkill and if you leave some on the table, you might grab a few extra pounds of mass at the end if you taper up. I don’t know your tablet/capsule amounts, but maybe 20-30mg first 5 weeks then 30-50mg last 5 weeks.

Even 15mg Dbol is effective at growth and strength. I’d be miserable on 50mg. Headaches, bloat and eventually no appetite from a busted liver. But strength would be off the charts, lol.

Seriously though, if you’ve never run D-Bol before, the sides associated with that dose could easily hamstring your cycle and workouts via blood pressure, bloat/gyno, loss of appetite and nasty lower back pumps. Just a thought.
Exactly. Dbol is such a dirty bulker and test above 500 is a waste for someone with one cycle. Heck I've done so many cycles and I never go above 400. Keep test quite low and add a compound like dbol a low dosage = clean bulk = easier to keep and you won't look like a water buffalo

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How was your last cycle pct? Kept gains? That's an insane amount for someone new who probably won't even keep the gains especially with such shutdown. Your pct is way too simple also

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
You can use the prop. Dbol is not a dirty bulker in my opinion. Great feeling, good strength, mass, pumps.

You can easily go 6 weeks on it.

A dirty bulker would be something like M1T, Adrol etc.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Been reading on AAS no experience though I’m sticking to sarms and peptides always will be for the simple reason that I don’t compete and that’s as far as I’m willing to go. Although with the info I’ve been reading I feel like doing 10 weeks of D-Bol will fack your liver up and if i were you I’d kick start it with exactly what fueledpassion stated for the D-Bol dose but I’d do 4 weeks 2 week break when you up your test like say from 500 to 750 and then when your body settles from the up in test I’d throw the D-Bol for the remaining 4 weeks

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You can use the prop. Dbol is not a dirty bulker in my opinion. Great feeling, good strength, mass, pumps.

You can easily go 6 weeks on it.

A dirty bulker would be something like M1T, Adrol etc.
My last run was pretty clean with adrol

IGF

Awards
There's no need to run test at 750mg/wk for someone on their second cycle.

Why? 500mg is a common first cycle. Upping test is pretty common second cycle if you don’t want to add other injects in yet.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Yeah actually ive never had any issues with Adrol really and M1T especially is clean in comparison to Dbol. Dbol is very wet unless you control estrogen.
Oh you guys mean clean as in not a "wet" compound?

Well arnold thought dbol was pretty clean lol.

If you control estro on dbol, it's a great compound to run.

For me M1T was too toxic. And with 3 weeks being max cycle length... Not worth it.

You can run Adrol, but you will feel like crap. 4weeks max. And you can still get gyno.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why? 500mg is a common first cycle. Upping test is pretty common second cycle if you don’t want to add other injects in yet.
So with your theory you'll add 200 mg test every cycle? You're not gonna see many experiences people going over 300. We don't want estrogen and bloat, if it was that effective to up the dosage all the time people would 5gr of test. fact is that it doesn't add much more muscle but more bloat. Trust me you will learn after a few cycles that to combine the right compounds for you personally and to keep the dosage as low as possible is the best for staying lean, It's the best for keeping gains.

Pablo94

Awards
Kept around 95% of my strength on all lifts
Feel absolutely great coming to the end of PCT

No muscle mass loss either and fat mass hasn’t increased

Pablo94

Awards
It’s also worth adding, I don’t really care about aesthetics i.e getting watery, as long as I can keep gyno/liver toxicity/blood plasma etc in check I’m happy

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kept around 95% of my strength on all lifts
Feel absolutely great coming to the end of PCT

No muscle mass loss either and fat mass hasn’t increased

Wait a few weeks before knowing the results

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh you guys mean clean as in not a "wet" compound?

Well arnold thought dbol was pretty clean lol.

If you control estro on dbol, it's a great compound to run.

For me M1T was too toxic. And with 3 weeks being max cycle length... Not worth it.

You can run Adrol, but you will feel like crap. 4weeks max. And you can still get gyno.
I think the takeaway here is that each body metabolizes these drugs different from the next and the OP probably could see just as much benefit, at least initially, with a lower dose of the D-Bol. D-Bol does aromatize and particularly, it seems to cause a good amount of sodium retention, hence the typical increase in BP and the moon face & the smoothing effect of muscles.

As for Arnold, he ran 15mg/day. Back then, D-Bol came in 5mg tablets and he always took 3 per day. 15mg is plenty to gain lots of mass especially if you are taking it for 3-6 months at a time as they often did.

(This is addressed to the rest of the thread room) Since he wanted to run the oral for 10 weeks, it makes perfect since to approach the situation with using as little as possible to get the desired results. Either way, I’m not opposed to him taking 50mg all the way thru - I just think he might run into annoying and unhealthy sides associated with that dose for that length of time. I’m also not opposed to him running 750mg of Test as his second phase to continue growing. I would personally want him to make a trade by decreasing the D-Bol to increase the Test. Test is probably overall a healthier option for increasing the dose mid-cycle.

Let’s all agree give the OP the freedom to do what he wants. OP - seek many opinions and weigh the arguments and options. If the path you choose to take leaves gainz on the table, how will you know? Just do what seems necessary and don’t concern yourself with whether you made the best choice or not. Make observations and come up with a hypothesis based on your results and try something different next time if you think you need to.

At the end of the day, it really doesn’t matter all that much. Just watch your health as you cycle.