Good osta cycle?

Cswole8822

Awards
I’m planning to run a mild cycle- 12.5 mg ed for 4 weeks. I’m doing this small cycle because I need to pass a steroid specific drug test In August and don’t want to have to take a clomid pct (it stays in system too long). Also I was wondering how long would the osta be detectable after this cycle? Could I possible run 2, 4 week cycles and still be clean for an early August test? Thank you

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need to run it longer and at a higher dose. Your run is going to be pointless. A SERM is needed PCT

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
12.5 for 4 weeks won't do anything. If this is a matter of losing a job, why even mess with it?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You need to run it longer and at a higher dose. Your run is going to be pointless. A SERM is needed PCT
Agreed with this. I see people run it at 20mg. And since it's suppressive a serm is definitely needed.

DarkWarrior

Awards
Dont bother with ostarine at all, it doesnt do anything. The only sarms worth touching are lgd and rad.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with this. I see people run it at 20mg. And since it's suppressive a serm is definitely needed.
Not at 12.5 mg im almost certain. People use this for pct at a limited amount of time and at low dose to prevent muscle loss (with nolva Clomid etc). It keeps cortisol in check.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Ostarine actually does do something.
Exactly this ostarine does work and is one of the sarms that has come closest to actually becoming a prescription drug because it is much more favorable for women than taking steroids for muscle wasting diseases. IMO ostarine is best for cutting. I have done a cycle of ostarine and tbh it does wonders because it has almost no side effects other than suppression (obviously a side effect and is unavoidable) and the best way to describe it is you make gains like as if you were at the midend of your newbie gain phase.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2602589/

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don’t bother using anything if you can’t run a pct, simple.

rgerhart5

Awards
Don’t bother using anything if you can’t run a pct, simple.
He's running an Ostarine cycle bro. There's logs and bloods all over the internet for people who have and haven't ran a SERM during an Osta PCT and everyone recovers absolutely fine. Many actually think that natural levels can recover even more rapidly without the SERMs incorporated when it comes to SARMs. Although they are suppressive to an extremely small percent while "on" especially when referring to Osta, they were SPECIFICALLY formulated to have subjects recover successfully once the compound is cleared from the system. I mean of course I'll say to play it safe and cover your own ass, everyone is different and maybe the OP will experience some type of recovery hindrance but I've gone both routes of SERM and no SERM after my SARM cycles along with several others and virtually everyone seems to come back just fine. Let's not make a mild Ostarine cycle seem like something it's not. :dance:

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Why make your body do 5x the amount of work when you can simply add in a serm?

Also to those saying Osta doesn't do anything probably have never run osta. I have ran with great success recomping and that was with a sub par diet but i gained about 3 lbs lean muscle and dropped around 10% BF. Definetly does something but absolutely not optimal for muscle growth.