Cutting cycle thoughts

TatrsArsenal7

TatrsArsenal7

Awards
Hello!

So I used to be a way more active member of this community about 7-8 years ago, but as I progressed through my studies, my time dedicated here obviously fell by the wayside, so much so that I even forgot my old credentials used to access the account. No worries, start anew.

Onto the topic at hand. So I will begin a cutting cycle in the next week or so and have amalgamated a list of products that I will be using, on top of my normal daily supplements. I'd appreciate any input or perspectives and so I will lay out what I have planned. Ultimately my goal is to drop as close to 170 as possible in the next 8 weeks. Currently I fluctuate between 187-190 depending on water and calorie intake.

List of supplements I currently take daily

-BCAA+EAA
-Creatine (5g+)
-Cissus Quadrangularis (Innovapharm's Superior Cissus)
-Cistanche Tubulosa (bulk powder)
-Butea Superba (bulk powder)

I take Cissus for my left knee. I've had two surgeries on that side to this point in my life. The first was a meniscal repair with some ACL clean-up and the second was a double meniscectomy with more ACL work, along with some arthritic calcium deposits under my knee cap (I play soccer, and refuse to stop). Superior Cissus is my go to. I used to use USP's Cissus Rx, then went on to some bulk cissus, and finally settled on InnovaPharm's iteration. Kills pain well and has helped a ton in my overall recovery. I can generally lift and do plyo with no issues and without the use of my brace, thanks in part to this product. Also, not that it's relevant to this cut, but the Superior Cissus works wonders on canine joints as well. My arthritic brindle boxer is moving like a champ again.

List of cutting tools

-Innovative's Hellfire Eph 150 (2/day)
-Muscle Gelz Andro Hard (6-8 pumps/day)
-Team 6 Alpha Yohimbine (Rauwolscine) (2/day)

I got myself from about 195 down to 187 just dieting and exercise over the last month and a half, but I want to kick it up another notch. I've never used Hellfire before and have read a lot of decent reviews on it, so I've decided to give it a shot. I've had decent success with ECA (generally bronkaid+caffiene pill+baby aspirin), but wanted something different this time. I like the potential mood elevation with Hellfire and I tend to react pretty well to PEA so we'll see how it goes.

Never used Andro Hard but I'm a big DHT fan. I repsonded quite well to Superdrol and Epistane in the past but didn't want the full blown suppression that may accompany. Probably start out at 200mg/day in split doses and work up to 300-400. I'm cautious about ramping though as I don't really want to put on any weight. Love to preserve every bit of muscle I have, but I'm not really looking to add much if any at all and it seems by the logs I've dug through that people start putting weight back on at around 8 pumps/day (albeit quality muscle gain).

Don't really feel the need to expand on Rauwolscine. Pretty much speaks for itself.

As for lifting history, I've lifted on and off for 15 years but have been getting back into the gym much more frequently as of late and so I wanted to take advantage in every way I could. Paramount to supplementation though was diet and re-establishment of good exercise habits. That's what created the initial 8 lb weight loss. I don't want the supplements to do all the work, but I've been stalling out and could use the extra kick.

Thoughts?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cycle supports and pct?

TatrsArsenal7

TatrsArsenal7

Awards
I have Nolva and formestane for PCT as well as some Letro if absolutely need be. Given androsterone's tendency to improve lipid profile's I'm not particularly worried about that (but I carry red yeast rice in case) and my blood pressure naturally sits on the low side (last measurement was 112/65 or something like that). I generally take fish oils+krill for joints as well but am just in between bottles. It's not oral, and thus not methylated and so liver stress isn't really much of an issue either. I'm open ears though if you have any other suggestions.

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
if you want a td androsterone product you should also checkout alpha gainz alpha andro...its like half the price of muscle gelz.

Additionally, I would recommend looking into a solid 7-keto DHEA product. We are planning to release Icon Seven (7-Keto Topical) around the end of the month ;)

TatrsArsenal7

TatrsArsenal7

Awards
if you want a td androsterone product you should also checkout alpha gainz alpha andro...its like half the price of muscle gelz.

Additionally, I would recommend looking into a solid 7-keto DHEA product. We are planning to release Icon Seven (7-Keto Topical) around the end of the month ;)
I actually found it for fairly cheap. Wasn't originally gonna run it because I could only find it for $50+, but one site had it for $35 plus shipping. I'm always on the lookout though. I will also look into that 7- keto product as well. Thanks for the info!