Anyone know Arimistane detection time?

Cswole8822

Awards
Does anyone know the detection time for Arimistane? (Androsta-3, 5diene-7,17-Dione) in a steroid specific drug test? (Dosed about 75mg a day for 4 weeks)

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
If you are worried about getting popped for Arimistane, don't bother using it, that compound does very little.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Who is testing you for Arimistane??

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you are worried about getting popped for Arimistane, don't bother using it, that compound does very little.
This is the easiest and best answer. I'm not sure why anyone would care if an athlete was using it because it is so bad, but I don't make the rules. Lol

paintrainTC

paintrainTC

Awards
I would think that the clearance is relatively quick. Although we don't know the half-life of Arimistane, Arimistane is a metabolite of 7-keto-DHEA. 7-keto-DHEA has a half life of just over 2 hours, so if arimistane is similar to 7-keto-DHEA, then detection by a drug test shouldn't be greater than 5-7 days, if you are taking around 75 mg daily.

Who is testing you? What kind of lab is it going to? Only WADA labs would be testing for arimistane. Any other level of steroid testing likely would not include arimistane