New SARM cycle - RAD140 & YK11

EasyMoney

Awards
Anyone have experience with this stack? Dosing suggestions?

Dosage:
Rad140 - 10mg daily
YK11 - 5mg daily

DIET: Calorie surplus

On Cycle: Arimistane
PCT: Clomid

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you have a base? Epi, 4 andro?

I'm ran YK11 and about to again. Start with 15 mg's then 20mg's. Half life is short, spread throughout the day. Def pre workout and before bed.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
taurine also...Rad sides can be nasty, start with that dose and tweak it as you go on.

EasyMoney

Awards
No Ransom I do not. What could Epi or 4 andro do for this cycle? I'm not familiar with these products. Are you suggesting taurine to help with definition due to being a fat metabolizer?

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epi and 4 Andro is test base, combat lethargy etc...Epi is a dry compound as in no water weight, 4 andro is on the wet side of things. Taurine is good for lower back pumps.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back pumps baaaaaad. Taurine is a rad friend to have.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have experience with this stack? Dosing suggestions?

Dosage:
Rad140 - 10mg daily
YK11 - 5mg daily

DIET: Calorie surplus

On Cycle: Arimistane
PCT: Clomid
Both compounds look exciting, but it's difficult to find information or logs on them.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
much more out there on Rad than YK. Both are dry compounds, Rad is a sarm, YK is a steroid. Should stack really well together.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Interested to see how this plays out for you. RAD shut me down and gave me some good clean lethargy. My suggestion would be to get a test base asap..will help combat the lethargy. I have not tried yk11 yet, but I really do want to. Any updates?

CM2020

Awards
Rad 140 ran at 20 mg and Yk at 6mg split between two doses throughout the day. Gains are dry, somewhat slow, and fat loss is noticeable with very little side effects. Slight Suppression. Suicide AI with the arimistane 25 mgs 3 time a week to starve of a little estrogen. Don't kill your estrogen off completely. Absolutely a favorite. Almost 10 lbs of lean mass gain with 84 days on cycle.

CM2020

Awards
Rad 140 ran at 20 mg and Yk at 6mg split between two doses throughout the day. Gains are dry, somewhat slow, and fat loss is noticeable with very little side effects. Slight Suppression. Suicide AI with the arimistane 25 mgs 3 time a week to starve of a little estrogen. Don't kill your estrogen off completely. Absolutely a favorite. Almost 10 lbs of lean mass gain with 84 days on cycle.