Thoughts on my first planned cycle?

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello everyone, I'm planning my first Andro cycle and would really appreciate your insight. :) So my goal is to cut a bit and here's the plan: January, taking tudca, fish oil, coq10, and milk thistle for cycle support. February, 1 cap (250mg) a day of OLuk Sup3r-Epi elite and continue cycle support supplements (I don't think I would need an AI on cycle, but what do you guys think?) March, I would like to avoid RC's if possible so for pct I was planning on stacking Rebirth with Sup3r PCT. I specifically chose low dose epiandro for my first cycle just to see how my body reacts to Andros and I wanted something mild to recover easily. Does this sound reasonable? Thanks in advance :)

DennisC1986

Awards
I mean, I'm all for starting low to assess tolerance. But I don't think you'll get much if anything from 250mg of epi. I did 1000 my last cycle, with 1 and 4 andro,and got good results but nothing insane. And I've never heard of anyone using such a low dose but I'm going to tell you for any hormone you're taking, you should have a SERM. otc stuff is alright in addition to that but definitely need a SERM. I would suggest maybe reading up on the Andros some more before pulling the trigger on this.

Chasingtails

Awards
^^^what he said.

Brotha, I can’t think of a single reason for taking one pill a day for four weeks. You’re just not going to get anything out of it, at all. In addition, tudca is expensive and only necessary if you’re running methylated compounds. I’d say the bare minimum for running an epi solo cycle would be 6 weeks between 500 and 1000. Maybe two weeks at 500, 2 at 750, and 2 at 1000. Even then, I still don’t think an epi solo run is worth it

You should really do some more research though man

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you so much for the quick replies! :) I take all tudca, fish oil and coq10 for general health anyway, so it wouldn't be an issue to use tudca even though it's not methylated. But I was planning on the 250mg dose because I think I read on another forum that it was suggested beginners not exceed 300mg? Then again, I only ever seem to see people using about a gram a day.

Chasingtails

Awards
Ha and there’s a reason for that! I genuinely do not think you’ll be able to tell a single change at that dose

Tell me this, what exactly are you hoping to get out of this run?

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would just want to see how I react to andros, and maintain strength while in a slight deficit.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epiandro alone wont do a whole lot, especially at 250mg.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah as above bro - I ran my first cycle last year with 1/4/epiandro at 340/340/1000 and it was decent.

They are mild compounds so running them at mimimal doses will do nothing.

IMO if you are going to mess with your hormones you want to have an upside. You also want a serm.

Take some time and do some more reading brother