Critcize My cycle of Tbol+ LGD

peakgainz

Awards
Howdy Guys , This is going to be my second cycle of any PEDS , first was mk677 25/5 times per week and LGD 10mg@ED. Wasn't successful

Please Help me figure out a good cycle of this . I'm looking to get 10lbs of muscle kept post pct with lowest side effects and no total shutdown if possible.

CYCLE

1-3 LGD 4mg ED , 4-8 8mg ED dosed preworkout or first meal of the day
2-3 Tbol 40mg ED . 4-7 60mg ED , (last 10 days 80mg ED , so I will be taking Tbol for 7 weeks in total) dosed preworkout or first meal of the day
1-8 MK677 20mg 5times/week dosed before sleep
3-8 AR1macare pro 8 caps/day
Test base not sure what to use , I want something that helps with gains but not expensive and transdermal to not overcompilcate things for liver . I'm thinking about Alpha gainz 4andro TD , but it's going to be expensive dosed at 300mg ED for 8 weeks. What you guys Think ? (no pinning please :) )

PCT

CLOMID 25/25/25/25 (low doses to avoid the sides)
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
9-12 Super Pct by Olympus 10caps/day for
9-16 MK677 20mg 5times/week dosed before sleep

Thank you guys for your help! :hump:

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only real critique is that oral only cycles are quite underwhelming mostly since the gains tend to be hard to keep. Not sure why no pinning but it's really not as scary as some people think.

peakgainz

Awards
Yeah I know , just hard to get it around and I want to avoid a total shutdown too.

peakgainz

Awards
Idk what it went wrong , I gain 10lbs(water glycogen..) in total wich is normal after a cut . I heard afterwards that lgd have a bad taste , the one I took had no taste , but mk677 had an awful taste. Anyway the lab has positive feedbacks

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Idk what it went wrong , I gain 10lbs(water glycogen..) in total wich is normal after a cut . I heard afterwards that lgd have a bad taste , the one I took had no taste , but mk677 had an awful taste. Anyway the lab has positive feedbacks
So you gained 10lbs and lost it after pct?

I ask purely because imo learning the lessons from previous cycles would be the best way to try and ensure future ones are optimal.

peakgainz

Awards
So you gained 10lbs and lost it after pct?

I ask purely because imo learning the lessons from previous cycles would be the best way to try and ensure future ones are optimal.
I was doing a cut before so i got 10lbs in the first few weeks as result to using creatine ,eating in surplus , more glycogen and water. I didn't notice anything not ordinary like huge pumps , strength gain.. all was as natural . The only thing i noticed is leathargy not sure if it was from mk677.
Btw took pct after 5days of finishing the cycle To see If I experience low test sides . Nothing only lethargy

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Others are better placed to advise on your proposed cycle bro, im not that experienced myself but imo running 3 compounds (esp tbol) for a second cycle, when the first went wrong isn't ideal.

Personally i'd run the Lgd with a test base and drop the tbol.

Clomid and nolva is overkill imo - would just run 1 or other.

Clomid at 25/25/25/12.5 or nolva 20/20/10/10 would suffice

peakgainz

Awards
Others are better placed to advise on your proposed cycle bro, im not that experienced myself but imo running 3 compounds (esp tbol) for a second cycle, when the first went wrong isn't ideal.

Personally i'd run the Lgd with a test base and drop the tbol.

Clomid and nolva is overkill imo - would just run 1 or other.

Clomid at 25/25/25/12.5 or nolva 20/20/10/10 would suffice
If I'm going to remove something , I will remove lgd and keep Tbol because it sounds promising with mild side effects .

I read that both compounds are too suppressive so I will need them both . But still not sure.

Chasingtails

Awards
Couple of points unrelated to your original question, and Whisky already made some others. I’d run MK non stop instead of just adding it in during a cycle. It can assist off cycle just as much, if not more, than on cycle. If the lethargy is too bad, drop the dose (I currently take 12.5ed). Second, there’s no need to ever stop creatine—cutting or otherwise. It’s a super cheap supplement with proven benefits. Unless you’re competing and need to shed the minute amount of water it may lead to you holding before a show, keep running it indefinitely. Third, yes both lgd and tbol are suppressive. But one serm or the other will be perfectly fine to get you back on your feet.

Finally, if you want to gain 10 pounds of muscle, run test e or c for 12 weeks at 500mg/week. It’s the easiest (and likely safest) way to accomplish that goal as long as your diet and training are in check, and the gains are much easier to maintain.

peakgainz

Awards
Yeah if money not an issue I would take mk677 for a long time . I try to take a month off of creatine and multivitamin , creatine for the new studies related to dht even if I don't think it's really enough to cause problems. Multivitamin to let my body get rid of excess minerals and take rest from high doses of fat soluble vitamins.
I'm aware that test only is the best cycle for first timers. But I'm not looking for injections it for now nor a total shutdown. From the logs looks like Tbol gains are maintainable
Thabk you for help and ideas!!

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah if money not an issue I would take mk677 for a long time . I try to take a month off of creatine and multivitamin , creatine for the new studies related to dht even if I don't think it's really enough to cause problems. Multivitamin to let my body get rid of excess minerals and take rest from high doses of fat soluble vitamins.
I'm aware that test only is the best cycle for first timers. But I'm not looking for injections it for now nor a total shutdown. From the logs looks like Tbol gains are maintainable
Thabk you for help and ideas!!
Well if your dead set on tbol only.
It would be cool to log it.
You will get strong fast.
So if your into recording PRs that would be a benefit.
But you'll have a hard time keeping those gains.

peakgainz

Awards
Well if your dead set on tbol only.
It would be cool to log it.
You will get strong fast.
So if your into recording PRs that would be a benefit.
But you'll have a hard time keeping those gains.
Still not dead set on it . If there is a better option why not.
Lol i'm going for tbol because I heard from users(tbol only) that it's mild on side effects and gains are maintainable than most other orals .

I will try to log with whatever option I go with.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still not dead set on it . If there is a better option why not.
Lol i'm going for tbol because I heard from users(tbol only) that it's mild on side effects and gains are maintainable than most other orals .
Well there are lots of other options
Non toxic PHs that can be ran for 10weeks will help ,if you eat and train right, put on 10lbs of muscle.
If you pct correctly continue to eat and train hard you could keep a lot of that muscle.
Not sure many people run tbol only cycles
Because the gains won't stay bro

peakgainz

Awards
Well there are lots of other options
Non toxic PHs that can be ran for 10weeks will help ,if you eat and train right, put on 10lbs of muscle.
If you pct correctly continue to eat and train hard you could keep a lot of that muscle.
Not sure many people run tbol only cycles
Because the gains won't stay bro
If it gotmild side effects with promising muscle gains around 10lbs of kept muscle. Yeah I would like to know :) .

Chasingtails

Awards
I gained and kept 10 from my 1 andro/4 andro/epiandro run.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tbol is one of the (phs included) for lean gains and side friendly orals. However the price of tbol is extremly high and therefore I would look towards something else. I think tbol Is one of these steroids that you should run with a bit experience and stack with test and perhaps eq. It's not something that will cause massive gains. Now for me having used plenty of things I can appreciate the little benefits of many compounds that's not overly strong like primo, tbol etc and go for a long cycle. Many people think that they can't gain as much as they thought from a test only or an oral only cycle so they increase the test massively and/or stack it with dbol and gets bloated. experience tells me that a little of many things is far better than one or two things at high dosage. The gains tends to be cleaner, easier to keep and might prevent you from running 20 failed cycles. I really suggest you to look in to test at the very least.

peakgainz

Awards
I mentioned this in another thread . My brother got rash , immense fatigue , extreme liver enzymes from using 1 and 4 andro maybe it's 1 andro but idk . The doc told him he might have an allergy from it or it's too liver toxic . This was from olympus products

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mentioned this in another thread . My brother got rash , immense fatigue , extreme liver enzymes from using 1 and 4 andro maybe it's 1 andro but idk . The doc told him he might have an allergy from it or it's too liver toxic . This was from olympus products
Bro that's not a common side.
But it sounds like your minds made up
Tbol it is.
Good enough.
Get as much out as possible

peakgainz

Awards
Bro that's not a common side.
But it sounds like your minds made up
Tbol it is.
Good enough.
Get as much out as possible
It's not a common side yeah . Very weird but i think I'd better avoid 1 andro.

Edit :Still not made up. Still open for suggestions just not injectable and no total shutdown and very promising .

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not a common side yeah . Very weird but i think I'd better avoid 1 andro.

Edit :Still not made up. Still open for suggestions just not injectable and no total shutdown and very promising .
So lgd and epiandro can be ran for 10 weeks
You won't feel lethargic
You'll keep most of your gains
Shutdown is going to happen bro
Tbol will have you shutdown also

Chasingtails

Awards
Yeah pretty much anything that will allow you to gain this much mass in 2 months is going to shut you down, or at least have a high likelihood of doing so. If you can’t accept that risk, I’d advise putting PEDs out of your mind. You gotta pay to play man and accepting that risk is a huge part of being ready to dive in

peakgainz

Awards
So lgd and epiandro can be ran for 10 weeks
You won't feel lethargic
You'll keep most of your gains
Shutdown is going to happen bro
Tbol will have you shutdown also
This cycle can add 10lbs of muscle? Do you think r-andro is going same results as epiandro . R-andro gives a calm and smooth feeling while more anxiety with epiandro and I'm not looking for more of that.

Yes shutdown is going to happen but at least recovery will be easier with mild stuff than test right?

Chasingtails

Awards
Neither r andro (androsterone) nor epiandro is going to pack on mass, but both can serve as a acceptable base.

peakgainz

Awards
Neither r andro (androsterone) nor epiandro is going to pack on mass, but both can serve as a acceptable base.
Any good base that will help packing and give a smooth feeling . Please don't tell me that one :)

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This cycle can add 10lbs of muscle? Do you think r-andro is going same results as epiandro . R-andro gives a calm and smooth feeling while more anxiety with epiandro and I'm not looking for more of that.

Yes shutdown is going to happen but at least recovery will be easier with mild stuff than test right?
Test is mild. It's high doses that are toxic and dangerous as with anything. We don't know enough about these Phs to say how safe they are. Sure they might not give liver toxicity to a high degree but test doesn't go through the liver at all but through muscles. What about the future problems? We have to wait and see I guess.

Chasingtails

Awards
I’m sure others with more experience can offer more insight, but test and trest are the only bases I know of that will contribute to gains in any meaningful way. To echo Chados’s point (and my earlier comment about test), I really think that’s what you’re looking for, regardless of whether you realize it or not. I’m currently on my first test cycle (after 1 oral andro cycle) and I’ll tell you that I wish I skipped the oral cycle because this has been soooooo much better. The pinning part really isn’t a big deal-in fact it may be easier because you only deal with it twice a week as opposed to taking orals 3 times a day

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Shut down levels are debatable
Test is pretty easy on the body.
That's why everybody suggest it.
I don't know about r-andro
Test will keep you healthy
You should have a test base
It actually makes everything better.
Epiandro decramine 4 andro MENT.
Those are generic forms of a test base.
You should run one of those

peakgainz

Awards
Now I'm confused lol . Now if I say i go for dermatrest(TD ment) with lgd or with lgd and tbol. You will tell me don't run trest right?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now I'm confused lol . Now if I say i go for dermatrest(TD ment) with lgd or with lgd and tbol. You will tell me don't run trest right?
Dermatrest will you count as a test base
Still you will be shut down
TD ment is the most severe out of your test base options
Ment lgd tbol a BOOM hold on to your hat

Chasingtails

Awards
Haha it would be a killer cycle I think, but it would also present a myriad of sides that I wasn’t prepared for when I was planning my current cycle. I progressed from wanting to do DMZ and 4 andro, to DMZ and trest, to saying **** it and giving the pins a shot.

As stated, I’m happy with my decision

peakgainz

Awards
Haha it would be a killer cycle I think, but it would also present a myriad of sides that I wasn’t prepared for when I was planning my current cycle. I progressed from wanting to do DMZ and 4 andro, to DMZ and trest, to saying **** it and giving the pins a shot.

As stated, I’m happy with my decision
Lol really funny all these discussions. At first I was going for lgd yk11 , then DMZ was suggested , well turned out that doesn't give good results than sides , later superdrol but was said not worth handle sides. Theen Tbol good keepable gains with mild sides and here we go again trest tbol lgd i like this one btw :) . About 3weeks of wondering what should I go for still haven't figured out lol just getting confused

peakgainz

Awards
What are the expected results from tbol+lgd+trest and what sides ? New innovative cycle

Chasingtails

Awards
I don’t know who said DMZ doesn’t give good results, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. I’ve only seen a few people who did not experience significant gains on it

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What are the expected results from tbol+lgd+trest and what sides ? New innovative cycle
Wow, i get you don't want to run an andro stack cause of what happened to your friend but your jumping from 1 unsucessful cycle into something thats way more likely to cause problems than that.

Stacking three compounds including trest with next to no experience just seems a bit much. Honestly just looking out for you here but good if you go with it.

peakgainz

Awards
Wow, i get you don't want to run an andro stack cause of what happened to your friend but your jumping from 1 unsucessful cycle into something thats way more likely to cause problems than that.

Stacking three compounds including trest with next to no experience just seems a bit much. Honestly just looking out for you here but good if you go with it.
Yh i understand , thanks for doing so . I'm just evaluating the possibilities. If you read my post before the last one . You will know how confusing i got lol

Chasingtails

Awards
I’m sorry because you may have already answered this and I forgot what you said, but what was your reason for not wanting to run a test cycle?

peakgainz

Awards
Hard to get it around here and i can't bring injectables to house . These are my new issues , i wanted to avoid a total shutdown but it seems going to be the same level

Chasingtails

Awards
Fair enough. You know your situation much better than anyone else

Chasingtails

Awards
So a TD trest cycle? :)
If you want to go that route, I would read every single thing you can find on it and get a high quality AI on hand prior to beginning. Given your experience, I would personally only go there if you can be 100% honest with yourself in thinking that you’re ready for it. Trest hits hard and fast from what I’ve read, and the potential for sides is higher than it is with many (if not most) other compounds. Additionally, I’d look into the possibility of running it solo or possibly stacking it with ONE more compound if necessary

peakgainz

Awards
If sides are higher no need for it . Not sure if low dose will be enough as base with few sides

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be honest you could just as well try epistane instead of tbol. I dont see tbol being thaaat much better considering the price. Sometimes it's better to start with something mild and cheap to see how you can keep gains and counter sides. If the results sucks then you dont jump on anything much more expensive but instead something that is easier to keep like test/anavar or primo or tbol. When you've built a physique where things like epistane won't do much you can run deca. This is of course if you won't do test first cycle.

What I mean is not to focus on price or how strong things are but how safe and how well you manage a cycle in general.

peakgainz

Awards
To be honest you could just as well try epistane instead of tbol. I dont see tbol being thaaat much better considering the price. Sometimes it's better to start with something mild and cheap to see how you can keep gains and counter sides. If the results sucks then you dont jump on anything much more expensive but instead something that is easier to keep like test/anavar or primo or tbol. When you've built a physique where things like epistane won't do much you can run deca. This is of course if you won't do test first cycle.

What I mean is not to focus on price or how strong things are but how safe and how well you manage a cycle in general.
I found 300*10mg of Tbol $81 it got good reviews .
Epistane can add around 10lbs in the 6 weeks? To be stacked with lgd? Does it give anxiety like epiandro if yes not for me

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found 300*10mg of Tbol $81 it got good reviews .
Epistane can add around 10lbs in the 6 weeks? To be stacked with lgd? Does it give anxiety like epiandro if yes not for me
I highly doubt people get anxiety from epistane. Ever thought it's a mental thing for you personally? I don't get sides easily so I'm not the right one to ask. What you can add depends on where you're at physically and how good your diet is. Epi and tbol will both give you lean gains. Tbol is stronger but it's neither will make me go wow. If the price is good id go tbol but it can be faked sometimes. It's just to me and for the price I would have to pay so much better that it's worth the price.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So a TD trest cycle? :)
I really wouldn’t do that bro if your a newbie to cycling, trest is strong sh1t. If you do though make sure you’ve got a good ai BEFORE you start it or you might be taking a trip to the bra section of Walmart’s, all this taking into consideration your not family planning anytime soon... good news is if your not you’ll have a great time practicing as you’ll be constantly wanting to .. ahem... “practice”

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel the more we explain the confusion just grows.
I'm tapping out.
Hope you log your cycle.

peakgainz

Awards
I feel the more we explain the confusion just grows.
I'm tapping out.
Hope you log your cycle.
Ok I'm going to ditch everything and go a new fresh start .

Guys I want a cycle ( no injecting no 1 andro) that helps me keeping 10lbs muscle or more after pct with few sides especially mental ones .
Thank you

solidsnake , no thanks I'm not looking for that :)