PANIC ATTACK FIRST DAY ON CYCLE?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. PANIC ATTACK FIRST DAY ON CYCLE?

Absolutely have no idea as to why this is happening. I do have history of underlying anxiety disorder. I wanted to do this cycle of lgd and yk11 for some time so i can gain more weight then i could naturally for an mma fight i want to do at the end of the year. I woke up used dermacrine took my multivitamin, dosed lgd 4033 at 25mg and yk11 at 10mg. Was going to slowly increase yk11. Flash foward a few hours later and i get a pretty wicked panic attack thinking about 'whats ifs' and if ill recover after pct. (Hcg on cycle and clomid and nolva pct) can these compounds cause direct anxiety so quickly? Beforehand i was really excited to start. Now im considering stopping for the sake of mental health but its a big downer knowing id be wasting the money i already spent. Advice?

2. It’s just all mental
    Many people feel that way when they start a cycle for the first time. My first time I was all sweaty and nervous lol.
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    •   

3. My mind was racing the first few days of my first cycle bro. Could barely sleep. No panic attack but could see how that might happen. It all settled down within a few days but to be honest at no point was I worried about anything, more excited.

IMO you just need to be confident in your research and what you are doing. Sounds like the worry caused it?

I certainly don’t want to suggest what you should or shouldn’t do when it comes to your mental health, that’s not something you want to mess me. Personally I would try to chill out and see if it settles down, another panic attack and I’d probably call it a day.

Others may have experienced this and be better able to help but good luck whatever you decide to do bro.

4. I was reading about recovery and even with a proper pct i wouldnt want to permanently mess anything up. That and if i could mess up my thyroid i dont know much on that. Ill continue and see what happens. I appreciate the help guys. Of course not wanting to add more drugs to the mix but is there anything that alleviates anxiety?

5. Quote Originally Posted by TheBeast1204 View Post
    I was reading about recovery and even with a proper pct i wouldnt want to permanently mess anything up. That and if i could mess up my thyroid i dont know much on that. Ill continue and see what happens. I appreciate the help guys. Of course not wanting to add more drugs to the mix but is there anything that alleviates anxiety?
    Blow jobs

I’m talking about receiving not giving
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Itís just all mental
    Many people feel that way when they start a cycle for the first time. My first time I was all sweaty and nervous lol.
    Yep yep

7. Quote Originally Posted by TheBeast1204 View Post
    Absolutely have no idea as to why this is happening. I do have history of underlying anxiety disorder. I wanted to do this cycle of lgd and yk11 for some time so i can gain more weight then i could naturally for an mma fight i want to do at the end of the year. I woke up used dermacrine took my multivitamin, dosed lgd 4033 at 25mg and yk11 at 10mg. Was going to slowly increase yk11. Flash foward a few hours later and i get a pretty wicked panic attack thinking about 'whats ifs' and if ill recover after pct. (Hcg on cycle and clomid and nolva pct) can these compounds cause direct anxiety so quickly? Beforehand i was really excited to start. Now im considering stopping for the sake of mental health but its a big downer knowing id be wasting the money i already spent. Advice?
    #1 NEVER panic. In ANY SITUATION.

WORRYING ITSELF CAN CAUSE A BUNCH OF PROBLEMS/ MAKE PROBLEMS WORSE.

I've lived with anxiety my whole life. That's why stuff like tren and eq... Anxiety.

When you start panicking, meditate. Close your eyes. Focus on your breath. Slow deep breaths in and out. Focus on your breath and nothing else. Relax.

As for anxiety, if your this shook up by those compounds maybe AAS isn't right for you?

It's scary when your balls shrink, lose hair, weird things happen.

THESE THINGS HAVE SIDE EFFECTS.

JUICE WILL MAKE YOU EDGY

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    #1 NEVER panic. In ANY SITUATION.

WORRYING ITSELF CAN CAUSE A BUNCH OF PROBLEMS/ MAKE PROBLEMS WORSE.

I've lived with anxiety my whole life. That's why stuff like tren and eq... Anxiety.

When you start panicking, meditate. Close your eyes. Focus on your breath. Slow deep breaths in and out. Focus on your breath and nothing else. Relax.

As for anxiety, if your this shook up by those compounds maybe AAS isn't right for you?

It's scary when your balls shrink, lose hair, weird things happen.

THESE THINGS HAVE SIDE EFFECTS.

JUICE WILL MAKE YOU EDGY
    Wow thank you alot ill try it. And yes it is. Just recovery scares me, i want kids some day lol but ill properly pct and meditate and try not to overthink

9. Its mental but stoo being a ***** and cheat in sports

10. Quote Originally Posted by TheBeast1204 View Post
    Wow thank you alot ill try it. And yes it is. Just recovery scares me, i want kids some day lol but ill properly pct and meditate and try not to overthink
    I had a friend like that. Not saying it's bad. Could be your inner psyche (self) telling you not to.

Sounds like you maybe feel guilty.

Or deep down you wanna be natural.

Either way, just put it on the shelf, you don't have to toss it, and take some time to think about it.

My suggestion.

Don't underestimate meditating. I laughed at my girl when she told me to do it.

Then I did and it helped.

I laughed at her when she said yoga will help your workouts/stress/flexibility/wellbeing.

Now I do it. And it helps. A lot.

11. Just hear me out.... youíre worrying about not recovering properly BUT youíre doing it for an MMA fight, a thing where someone will be effectively trying to kill you in the allotted time. Youíre more likely to mess your self up in the fight (which I assume is untested) than will the cycle if you every everything in order (ancillarys, PCT etc)

12. I love these forums i appreciate all of the help. And true about the fight @Juicedeez uts

13. Quote Originally Posted by Juicedeez utz View Post
    Just hear me out.... youíre worrying about not recovering properly BUT youíre doing it for an MMA fight, a thing where someone will be effectively trying to kill you in the allotted time. Youíre more likely to mess your self up in the fight (which I assume is untested) than will the cycle if you every everything in order (ancillarys, PCT etc)
    True, but he's freaked about damaging his hpta.. Not getting hit

14. Just one bulking cycle cant do too much harm yeah? If multiple cycles maybe so

15. Quote Originally Posted by TheBeast1204 View Post
    Just one bulking cycle cant do too much harm yeah? If multiple cycles maybe so
    Honestly bro, everything carries a risk. Are you more likely to be in a car accident if you do one journey a year or several a day.......

Where consquences outweigh benefits you could try to remove the risk completely (i.e never get in a car). Where you do want the benefits you go ahead but minimise the risk (i.e wear a seat belt, pay attention to the road etc).

Thats an individual decision but if you do your research and run a proper pct (inc bloods) you'll be minimising the risks as much as poss.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Honestly bro, everything carries a risk. Are you more likely to be in a car accident if you do one journey a year or several a day.......

Where consquences outweigh benefits you could try to remove the risk completely (i.e never get in a car). Where you do want the benefits you go ahead but minimise the risk (i.e wear a seat belt, pay attention to the road etc).

Thats an individual decision but if you do your research and run a proper pct (inc bloods) you'll be minimising the risks as much as poss.
    This is explained very well.

It's not like "oh never drive a car"

It's like "did I check the oil? Tire pressure? Gas? Seatbelt? Am I driving offensively or defensively?"

17. I like the analogy. But when it comes to getting bloods done i never did. Wasnt sure how to go about it plus i know itd cost me some extra dough with my insurance.

18. You will be OK. Working out will make you feel better. Maybe add some light cardio. Dosing 25 mg LDG 4033 ED is very high. I think you ought to drop it to 5 or 10 mg ED. Good luck!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    Its mental but stoo being a ***** and cheat in sports
    Oh my GOD.....your such a female its hilarious hahaha!!

20. That lgd dose is high.
    Work up to 10mg
    I think after 15mg nothing much more happens

21. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    This is explained very well.

It's not like "oh never drive a car"

It's like "did I check the oil? Tire pressure? Gas? Seatbelt? Am I driving offensively or defensively?"
    That's exactly what its like.

22. Quote Originally Posted by HeadHunter34 View Post
    You will be OK. Working out will make you feel better. Maybe add some light cardio. Dosing 25 mg LDG 4033 ED is very high. I think you ought to drop it to 5 or 10 mg ED. Good luck!
    Shiiii working out is the best anti anxiety, anti depression I've ever found!

And I've been on Prozac, Zoloft, klonopin, xanax etc.

Eff those. Workout HARD. Eat healthy. Live peaceful

23. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    That lgd dose is high.
    Work up to 10mg
    I think after 15mg nothing much more happens
    Do you know this from experience? I read that lgd had a higher mg for diminishing returns

24. Quote Originally Posted by TheBeast1204 View Post
    Do you know this from experience? I read that lgd had a higher mg for diminishing returns
    No
    I'm just telling what I had thought to be true.
    I could be incorrect

25. Oh got it. Thank you guys. Ill keep updates
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 04:09 PM
  2. First day on H-drol/Furazdrol feel crap
    By Boilingice in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 02:59 PM
  3. Do you take off days on cycle?
    By orangutan in forum Anabolics