PANIC ATTACK FIRST DAY ON CYCLE?

TheBeast1204

Awards
Absolutely have no idea as to why this is happening. I do have history of underlying anxiety disorder. I wanted to do this cycle of lgd and yk11 for some time so i can gain more weight then i could naturally for an mma fight i want to do at the end of the year. I woke up used dermacrine took my multivitamin, dosed lgd 4033 at 25mg and yk11 at 10mg. Was going to slowly increase yk11. Flash foward a few hours later and i get a pretty wicked panic attack thinking about 'whats ifs' and if ill recover after pct. (Hcg on cycle and clomid and nolva pct) can these compounds cause direct anxiety so quickly? Beforehand i was really excited to start. Now im considering stopping for the sake of mental health but its a big downer knowing id be wasting the money i already spent. Advice?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s just all mental
Many people feel that way when they start a cycle for the first time. My first time I was all sweaty and nervous lol.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My mind was racing the first few days of my first cycle bro. Could barely sleep. No panic attack but could see how that might happen. It all settled down within a few days but to be honest at no point was I worried about anything, more excited.

IMO you just need to be confident in your research and what you are doing. Sounds like the worry caused it?

I certainly don’t want to suggest what you should or shouldn’t do when it comes to your mental health, that’s not something you want to mess me. Personally I would try to chill out and see if it settles down, another panic attack and I’d probably call it a day.

Others may have experienced this and be better able to help but good luck whatever you decide to do bro.

TheBeast1204

Awards
I was reading about recovery and even with a proper pct i wouldnt want to permanently mess anything up. That and if i could mess up my thyroid i dont know much on that. Ill continue and see what happens. I appreciate the help guys. Of course not wanting to add more drugs to the mix but is there anything that alleviates anxiety?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was reading about recovery and even with a proper pct i wouldnt want to permanently mess anything up. That and if i could mess up my thyroid i dont know much on that. Ill continue and see what happens. I appreciate the help guys. Of course not wanting to add more drugs to the mix but is there anything that alleviates anxiety?
Blow jobs

I’m talking about receiving not giving

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely have no idea as to why this is happening. I do have history of underlying anxiety disorder. I wanted to do this cycle of lgd and yk11 for some time so i can gain more weight then i could naturally for an mma fight i want to do at the end of the year. I woke up used dermacrine took my multivitamin, dosed lgd 4033 at 25mg and yk11 at 10mg. Was going to slowly increase yk11. Flash foward a few hours later and i get a pretty wicked panic attack thinking about 'whats ifs' and if ill recover after pct. (Hcg on cycle and clomid and nolva pct) can these compounds cause direct anxiety so quickly? Beforehand i was really excited to start. Now im considering stopping for the sake of mental health but its a big downer knowing id be wasting the money i already spent. Advice?
#1 NEVER panic. In ANY SITUATION.

WORRYING ITSELF CAN CAUSE A BUNCH OF PROBLEMS/ MAKE PROBLEMS WORSE.

I've lived with anxiety my whole life. That's why stuff like tren and eq... Anxiety.

When you start panicking, meditate. Close your eyes. Focus on your breath. Slow deep breaths in and out. Focus on your breath and nothing else. Relax.

As for anxiety, if your this shook up by those compounds maybe AAS isn't right for you?

It's scary when your balls shrink, lose hair, weird things happen.

THESE THINGS HAVE SIDE EFFECTS.

JUICE WILL MAKE YOU EDGY

TheBeast1204

Awards
#1 NEVER panic. In ANY SITUATION.

WORRYING ITSELF CAN CAUSE A BUNCH OF PROBLEMS/ MAKE PROBLEMS WORSE.

I've lived with anxiety my whole life. That's why stuff like tren and eq... Anxiety.

When you start panicking, meditate. Close your eyes. Focus on your breath. Slow deep breaths in and out. Focus on your breath and nothing else. Relax.

As for anxiety, if your this shook up by those compounds maybe AAS isn't right for you?

It's scary when your balls shrink, lose hair, weird things happen.

THESE THINGS HAVE SIDE EFFECTS.

JUICE WILL MAKE YOU EDGY
Wow thank you alot ill try it. And yes it is. Just recovery scares me, i want kids some day lol but ill properly pct and meditate and try not to overthink

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its mental but stoo being a ***** and cheat in sports

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Wow thank you alot ill try it. And yes it is. Just recovery scares me, i want kids some day lol but ill properly pct and meditate and try not to overthink
I had a friend like that. Not saying it's bad. Could be your inner psyche (self) telling you not to.

Sounds like you maybe feel guilty.

Or deep down you wanna be natural.

Either way, just put it on the shelf, you don't have to toss it, and take some time to think about it.

My suggestion.

Don't underestimate meditating. I laughed at my girl when she told me to do it.

Then I did and it helped.

I laughed at her when she said yoga will help your workouts/stress/flexibility/wellbeing.

Now I do it. And it helps. A lot.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Just hear me out.... you’re worrying about not recovering properly BUT you’re doing it for an MMA fight, a thing where someone will be effectively trying to kill you in the allotted time. You’re more likely to mess your self up in the fight (which I assume is untested) than will the cycle if you every everything in order (ancillarys, PCT etc)

TheBeast1204

Awards
I love these forums i appreciate all of the help. And true about the fight Juicedeez uts

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Just hear me out.... you’re worrying about not recovering properly BUT you’re doing it for an MMA fight, a thing where someone will be effectively trying to kill you in the allotted time. You’re more likely to mess your self up in the fight (which I assume is untested) than will the cycle if you every everything in order (ancillarys, PCT etc)
True, but he's freaked about damaging his hpta.. Not getting hit

TheBeast1204

Awards
Just one bulking cycle cant do too much harm yeah? If multiple cycles maybe so

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly bro, everything carries a risk. Are you more likely to be in a car accident if you do one journey a year or several a day.......

Where consquences outweigh benefits you could try to remove the risk completely (i.e never get in a car). Where you do want the benefits you go ahead but minimise the risk (i.e wear a seat belt, pay attention to the road etc).

Thats an individual decision but if you do your research and run a proper pct (inc bloods) you'll be minimising the risks as much as poss.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Honestly bro, everything carries a risk. Are you more likely to be in a car accident if you do one journey a year or several a day.......

Where consquences outweigh benefits you could try to remove the risk completely (i.e never get in a car). Where you do want the benefits you go ahead but minimise the risk (i.e wear a seat belt, pay attention to the road etc).

Thats an individual decision but if you do your research and run a proper pct (inc bloods) you'll be minimising the risks as much as poss.
This is explained very well.

It's not like "oh never drive a car"

It's like "did I check the oil? Tire pressure? Gas? Seatbelt? Am I driving offensively or defensively?"

TheBeast1204

Awards
I like the analogy. But when it comes to getting bloods done i never did. Wasnt sure how to go about it plus i know itd cost me some extra dough with my insurance.

HeadHunter34

Awards
You will be OK. Working out will make you feel better. Maybe add some light cardio. Dosing 25 mg LDG 4033 ED is very high. I think you ought to drop it to 5 or 10 mg ED. Good luck!

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That lgd dose is high.
Work up to 10mg
I think after 15mg nothing much more happens

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is explained very well.

It's not like "oh never drive a car"

It's like "did I check the oil? Tire pressure? Gas? Seatbelt? Am I driving offensively or defensively?"
That's exactly what its like.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
You will be OK. Working out will make you feel better. Maybe add some light cardio. Dosing 25 mg LDG 4033 ED is very high. I think you ought to drop it to 5 or 10 mg ED. Good luck!
Shiiii working out is the best anti anxiety, anti depression I've ever found!

And I've been on Prozac, Zoloft, klonopin, xanax etc.

Eff those. Workout HARD. Eat healthy. Live peaceful

TheBeast1204

Awards
That lgd dose is high.
Work up to 10mg
I think after 15mg nothing much more happens
Do you know this from experience? I read that lgd had a higher mg for diminishing returns

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thyroid is not that easy to mess up. People have gone on T3 for years and years and be fully recovered in 2 weeks. The only issue there is if you actually have something wrong with your thyroid, not the gear causing it.
Recovery and Kids are not on the same deal. You can get to where you can't produce enough testostereon to get you to normal levels and still produce nice and healthy sperm via HCG, even on cycle at times. It is done all the time. Again, if you already have a problem there then what can normally be done may not be possible for you.

In the end your cycle is not very risky at all as far as shutting down your HPTA for good. One cycle is also not likely to crash your HPTA even if it was a very strong cycle. THose instances are the exceptions, and not the rules.

If all of this hasn't calmed you down a bit then yeah maybe you should start looking to resell your products to someone who will enjoy using them.

If you do not underlying issues yes that is correct. It is unlikely that you run into any irreversible side unless you had an underlying problem already.

Each cycle could increase the likelihood of not being able to recover the HPTA.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Thyroid is not that easy to mess up. People have gone on T3 for years and years and be fully recovered in 2 weeks. The only issue there is if you actually have something wrong with your thyroid, not the gear causing it.

Recovery and Kids are not on the same deal. You can get to where you can't produce enough testostereon to get you to normal levels and still produce nice and healthy sperm via HCG, even on cycle at times. It is done all the time. Again, if you already have a problem there then what can normally be done may not be possible for you.

In the end your cycle is not very risky at all as far as shutting down your HPTA for good. One cycle is also not likely to crash your HPTA even if it was a very strong cycle. THose instances are the exceptions, and not the rules.

If all of this hasn't calmed you down a bit then yeah maybe you should start looking to resell your products to someone who will enjoy using them.

If you do not underlying issues yes that is correct. It is unlikely that you run into any irreversible side unless you had an underlying problem already.

Yea this is all 100% correct. Completely agree.

TheBeast1204

Awards

This was great to hear and calmed me down alot actually thank you. If you go on youtube and type in "mmf (mature muscle fitness) s23 do i regret it" or something like that the dude mentions he got extreme anxiety from s23 and goes on about how he went to the doc and his thyroid was screwed up and all this other crap. What he was acting like is what i felt kinda during the attacks. The last thing i should add is when i first heard if sarms i was around the WRONG forums and decided jump on low dose ostarine, lgd, rad, and s4 all at once for three weeks. When i felt libido dismissing i quickly stopped and thats what led me to do so much research because i had the wrong info for sure. Then a good while later started a rad/yk/s23 cycle for 3 weeks that i used hcg but was unable to continue for a few reasons around 3 ish weeks as well. I didnt pct either time. As of now i feel entirely great. I know judging off of how i feel isnt the best way and those were a good while ago. Plus i wasnt sure suppression by three weeks was enough to do to much bad. So that backstory is what really bugs me, as this technically isnt my first i guess. So im not sure how risky it is. And i want it to be my last and an effective one.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This was great to hear and calmed me down alot actually thank you. If you go on youtube and type in "mmf (mature muscle fitness) s23 do i regret it" or something like that the dude mentions he got extreme anxiety from s23 and goes on about how he went to the doc and his thyroid was screwed up and all this other crap. What he was acting like is what i felt kinda during the attacks. The last thing i should add is when i first heard if sarms i was around the WRONG forums and decided jump on low dose ostarine, lgd, rad, and s4 all at once for three weeks. When i felt libido dismissing i quickly stopped and thats what led me to do so much research because i had the wrong info for sure. Then a good while later started a rad/yk/s23 cycle for 3 weeks that i used hcg but was unable to continue for a few reasons around 3 ish weeks as well. I didnt pct either time. As of now i feel entirely great. I know judging off of how i feel isnt the best way and those were a good while ago. Plus i wasnt sure suppression by three weeks was enough to do to much bad. So that backstory is what really bugs me, as this technically isnt my first i guess. So im not sure how risky it is. And i want it to be my last and an effective one.
Just run a cycle and pct
You'll recover.

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
Just finished yk-11, 30mg/day, no anxiety for me, except as I was about to run out. Wish I had bought more. Got nothing from LGD.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes one cycle can harm. If you were to do a single cycle and not jump on again in the future you would be part of a small percentage. Yes cycling will most likely screw up or limit your bodies ability to create it's own testosterone after coming off and a good chance it will have long term effects on your libido and drive. I won't bullshít you this stuff is serious and so many people go into it saying ah one cycle can't hurt. Hèll I was one of those people. Fast forward 3 years and here I am and not fully by choice. If you are still gaining naturally don't cycle. Especially if there is a chance you may MMA professionally and be tested.

TheBeast1204

Awards
Yes one cycle can harm. If you were to do a single cycle and not jump on again in the future you would be part of a small percentage. Yes cycling will most likely screw up or limit your bodies ability to create it's own testosterone after coming off and a good chance it will have long term effects on your libido and drive. I won't bullshít you this stuff is serious and so many people go into it saying ah one cycle can't hurt. Hèll I was one of those people. Fast forward 3 years and here I am and not fully by choice. If you are still gaining naturally don't cycle. Especially if there is a chance you may MMA professionally and be tested.
Above i said ive done two cycle that lasted no more then three weeks, would those have been long enough to cause long term harm if i decided to hold on this cycle

TheBeast1204

Awards
This is just pretty confusing a large mix of different responses. Some say youll recover fine others say its a roll of the dice and some say itll never return to baseline and youll have ed problems in a year or two. Ive heard of people who ran something heavier like tren and test and used nolva for pct one time and recovered to full test levels but then 2-2 1/2 years later they get low test symptoms. But my older brother has ran the old prohormones. a couple times with no hcg or anything and i think he used otc pct (this was back in the day before the ban) and today hes fine and still makes gainz and fights and had 2 kids. So i dont know im guessing at this point ill have to figure it out on my own. I doubt ill ever run more then this last one because of like you said above they will test for that if i want to go pro. But afterwards i would only be using maybe gw 501516, and mk677 if it didnt give me anxiety. Get my bf down to minimum and cardio up and anything i can use naturally like bcaas to hold on to muscle and keep nitrogen retention high.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is just pretty confusing a large mix of different responses. Some say youll recover fine others say its a roll of the dice and some say itll never return to baseline and youll have ed problems in a year or two. Ive heard of people who ran something heavier like tren and test and used nolva for pct one time and recovered to full test levels but then 2-2 1/2 years later they get low test symptoms. But my older brother has ran the old prohormones. a couple times with no hcg or anything and i think he used otc pct (this was back in the day before the ban) and today hes fine and still makes gainz and fights and had 2 kids. So i dont know im guessing at this point ill have to figure it out on my own. I doubt ill ever run more then this last one because of like you said above they will test for that if i want to go pro. But afterwards i would only be using maybe gw 501516, and mk677 if it didnt give me anxiety. Get my bf down to minimum and cardio up and anything i can use naturally like bcaas to hold on to muscle and keep nitrogen retention high.
Everyone is different bro, compounds affect us all differently.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

While I think it's weak to do steroids while fighting that's another story. Pct is not just about recover testosteron, I'm fact that's barely a problem and often it comes back naturally. You need to do a pct to keep the gains, I'm not sure tren will shut you down more than superdrol considering you run them at an equal amount of time and dosing them at a normal dose. Cardiovascular health is the main concern with steroids in my opinion and tren is up there for sure with things like anadrol.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Above i said ive done two cycle that lasted no more then three weeks, would those have been long enough to cause long term harm if i decided to hold on this cycle
Nobody knows your health status. I have done far more cycles than you and I have 0 problems with my health. I find it hard to believe an healthy body would take much damage from two cycles. To overdose and to run something too long can cause severe problems just like any other compound /medicin, alcohol etc. If you're scared about cycling don't do it cause youre gonna be one of those guys that believe every single thing they feel in their body, stomach pain, headache etc are caused by the steroids and not by food or lack of water. You should read up a little and see if you're ready to be cycling I maybe wait until you understand it better

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
cut out the f*cking phase 0 drug YK-11! NOBODY knows sh1t about that stuff! its the dumbest thing you can do, to consume anything that has absolutely NO research!

lgd has human trials, its considered to be safe SHORT TERM, 3 weeks and max. 1mg! it is very suppressive (especially with higher doses!) and messes up your cholesterol levels. are there any other risks? we dont know yet. nobody knows about any long term effects of sarms in general, thats a fact.

lgd and ostarine are by far the „safest“ sarms. they got tested in humans and are at least phase 2 drugs.

i wouldnt dose lgd much higher than 4-5mg ed and not longer than 8-12 weeks. 4mg ed for 8 weeks should do the job. in a study the people gained 1.3 pounds in 3 weeks and without training - with ONE milligram ed.

do bloodwork before every cycle and especially after the cycle to see how your pct should look like. for something like lgd, used for 8+ weeks in any dose >1mg/day you will most likely need a serm for pct. but as said - bloodwork will tell exactly how your pct should look like!

and again - cut the f*cking yk out man, its the dumbest thing you can do to use a PHASE ZERO drug in your own body. EVERYTHING can happen; absolutely regardless what others are telling, if they feel any side effect or not!

oh and nobody knows if one cycle harms you or not. most of the times people recover from suppression. most of the times. you can keep the risk MUCH lower if you consume only drugs that have at least a few human studies.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
cut out the f*cking phase 0 drug YK-11! NOBODY knows sh1t about that stuff! its the dumbest thing you can do, to consume anything that has absolutely NO research!

lgd has human trials, its considered to be safe SHORT TERM, 3 weeks and max. 1mg! it is very suppressive (especially with higher doses!) and messes up your cholesterol levels. are there any other risks? we dont know yet. nobody knows about any long term effects of sarms in general, thats a fact.

lgd and ostarine are by far the „safest“ sarms. they got tested in humans and are at least phase 2 drugs.

i wouldnt dose lgd much higher than 4-5mg ed and not longer than 8-12 weeks. 4mg ed for 8 weeks should do the job. in a study the people gained 1.3 pounds in 3 weeks and without training - with ONE milligram ed.

do bloodwork before every cycle and especially after the cycle to see how your pct should look like. for something like lgd, used for 8+ weeks in any dose >1mg/day you will most likely need a serm for pct. but as said - bloodwork will tell exactly how your pct should look like!

and again - cut the f*cking yk out man, its the dumbest thing you can do to use a PHASE ZERO drug in your own body. EVERYTHING can happen; absolutely regardless what others are telling, if they feel any side effect or not!
Love the fukkin enthusiasm man. KILL IT!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
is this sarcasm? ^^ or do you agree with the points i stated?
No man. I agree. I just don't see this enthusiasm anymore. I can feel the passion for this sport in your words.

Idk it's hard to explain. You sound like a fighter.

Fight on

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am going to give you my personal opinion based on the entire tone of this, and your previous cycles.

I am looking for a way to say this and not sound like an ass hole. You do not have the right psychological make up to be a drug user. You should stop and just work harder and eat more. You are so keyed into the possible sides that you creating stress for yourself. If you have already had 2 unsuccessful attempts at running a cycle and fell apart with them and are already this anxious about this one then you should really just stop.

You have been begging for someone to just tell you everything is going to be alright to soothe you. No one can do that for you without lying. We can only tell the truth which is... "IT DEPENDS!" Typically the things you are worrying about are not likely if you run your supports and PCT right. However you appear to be a high anxiety and a worrier by nature and that is not a good quality to have when it comes to running hormones. Starting a cycle out already paranoid that you are gong to have issues.

If you can not feel pretty safe in knowing that you are doing the things you need to in order to ensure your recovery then you should not be running the cycle. By recovery I mean HPTA, lipids, and other systems back to homeostasis.

To be this focused on the rest is paranoia. If you can't control that then gear is not for you.

You won't enjoy your cycle and will inevitably bail from anxiety or placebo side effect because you are so sure something bad is going to happen.

TheBeast1204

Awards
I am going to give you my personal opinion based on the entire tone of this, and your previous cycles.

I am looking for a way to say this and not sound like an ass hole. You do not have the right psychological make up to be a drug user. You should stop and just work harder and eat more. You are so keyed into the possible sides that you creating stress for yourself. If you have already had 2 unsuccessful attempts at running a cycle and fell apart with them and are already this anxious about this one then you should really just stop.

You have been begging for someone to just tell you everything is going to be alright to soothe you. No one can do that for you without lying. We can only tell the truth which is... "IT DEPENDS!" Typically the things you are worrying about are not likely if you run your supports and PCT right. However you appear to be a high anxiety and a worrier by nature and that is not a good quality to have when it comes to running hormones. Starting a cycle out already paranoid that you are gong to have issues.

If you can not feel pretty safe in knowing that you are doing the things you need to in order to ensure your recovery then you should not be running the cycle. By recovery I mean HPTA, lipids, and other systems back to homeostasis.

To be this focused on the rest is paranoia. If you can't control that then gear is not for you.

You won't enjoy your cycle and will inevitably bail from anxiety or placebo side effect because you are so sure something bad is going to happen.
You arent wrong, some things naturally give me anxiety and i dont choose to. Just hypertense. When the guy above said that about yk11 freaking out because it has no studies it makes me not want to touch it even though i already knew that stuff. Yes i was looking for someone to tell me to chill out youll be fine, and not DONT TOUCH YK11 YOULL DIE

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
You arent wrong, some things naturally give me anxiety and i dont choose to. Just hypertense. When the guy above said that about yk11 freaking out because it has no studies it makes me not want to touch it even though i already knew that stuff. Yes i was looking for someone to tell me to chill out youll be fine, and not DONT TOUCH YK11 YOULL DIE
ive never said that you will die! but be smart and cut it out, just rund the lgd. whats the problem?

yk-11 is not even a real sarm. its more of a steroidal sarm (trenbolone for example is very similar, its also kind of selective!). people who have ran it, definitely said that it acts and feels like a steroid. yk is not in the same league as lgd and ostarine. most likely you wont die from yk, at least at the moment. but why take the risk of any possible side effect with a completely unresearched product? just for a few pounds of muscle? i would say it isnt worth the risk and thats the reason why i told you to throw it out. its not to scare you even more, no, its to help you to have your cycle as safe as it can be.

stick with the lgd and have a good cycle, dont imagine every possible side effect, just think that you have chosen a product that is already tested in humans, the subjects didnt have any adverse effects and it is considered as safe (as safe as sarms can be at this point) for short term use. so dont go any longer than the 8 weeks and stay with MAX. 8mg (i would dose less but its up to you), make a bloodwork after your cycle (or if you want, to feel better, also one after 4-5 weeks in to make sure everything is check) and enjoy your cycle.

TheBeast1204

Awards
Its just there are so many variables. What if you are actually receiving the actual chemical from across the world or something else? Dealing with shutdown and pct was one thing, ive even just started to get to the point where i wasnt worried about it anymore but now thinking about something ive already taken before that has no background in human studies. When it shouldnt be exaggerated to that extent. Weve seen people run it with success and little side effects. It is technically a sarm. It has a weaker binding to receptors but creates alot if follistatin and you know the rest. And really all sarms are just more precise steroids. I think that the old prohormones are more dangerous. They would change up the structure quickly, call it something else, and put in on the market to avoid the laws before testing any of it at all. I think ciggarrets and medications and the radiation that they use on cancer patients is more dangerous. They dont have any drugs that WORK. Just 'bandaids' to make profit on people with problems when a research chemical peptide would help more. Dnp probably stains all of your internal organs yellow and people still take it and rarely deaths occur. I believe yk11 is safe even though unstudied. No different then a prohormone. And less noticeable sides then harsh steroids. And when it comes to lgd i would rather play with the dose, if im going to be messing with my htpa id wanna find the dose that fits me best. Dosing 8mg every day would still add up to a peak value higher then that of said dose. I would stack lgd and rad. But rad 140 crosses the blood brain barrier. Things that do that are sketchy..like mk677. Thats how rad 140 exhibits aggression despite the low androgenic side. All we all do is read, retain information, and judge the situation based on what we know. I believe yk11 used in a cycle is more safe then ciggs, flouride and radium in our townwater (and even bottled springwater), and getting my flu shot. I dont do any of them. Im not trying to sound cocky or ignorant. I just like to debate. As for now, ive had the stack on the shelf and ive taken a step back to re evaluate. Test wasnt really a option for me, it seemed it shuts you down harder and the danger of your left ventrical and prostate just made me turn my head. If i decide to change my mind i dont need take anything. But id like to continue this debate. And thank you all for chiming in on the conversation ill take every word into consideration and re evaluate like i stated.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Incredible response here Kleen and very much straight up as I was trying to come across. I will no longer ever sugar coat to anyone how serious this game truly is and the chance or likelihood of long term negative outcomes to result. Too many people who are running currently get in the mind state of every thing will be peachy because they feel fine and bros online told them don't worry. They enter PCT under prepared mentally and emotionally. Not having proper PCT laid out or knowing what to expect. Which leads to detrimental outcomes.

But I will tell you one thing so many people on this board and across a few of these boards are great mentors and really do help. The problem often is many people get on here and try to coach when they either ran 1 cycle and feel fine so far or during their first cycle and try to help. Not saying everyone here fits that mold but a person expressing what they are like the OP I feel should not continue a cycle or ever even mess with gear. At least until they are more prepared.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my opinion running those short or aborted cycles like that can very well do just as much harm especially if they weren't properly followed with PCT. I don't mean to make you feel like shít or ruin your day I just have to push that if you are still making gains naturally and having mental issues on cycle get off and hang it up bro. People who cycle and already have issues with depression or anxiety often time go through highs and lows and it for sure increases the moods and the duration. Especially dealing with estrogen and testosterone and just missing doses or improperly dosing. Make sure if you do plan this all out right get a panel done after to see if your levels are in natural range. I've literally seen people's whole persona change from messing with hormone levels.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be skeptical of people as well. Many will say yea I recovered and feel fine so you'll be ok. But how many of those actual people had w
Blood work done to actually prove that claim. My main point here is nothing is guaranteed so if you already worry this much is it really worth it?

TheBeast1204

Awards
No, im gonna continue training until im more mentally prepared for a cycle. And if that i still probably wont. The truth is clear, and im sure this is clear for many of us. I was looking for a shortcut. Fighting and bodybuilding dont mix. I want to have a bigger body, look good, and be able to up my weight class, but ill just continue to do so as before. Eat more, weight train alongside my mma training and try to slowly build from there. It will take longer but at least my cardio wont take a hit. Im sure im fine from the last uncompleted cycles. And if i do decide i need a boost in another 6 months MINIMUM( after raising calories as much as i can). Does anyone else agree that yk11 is far too unresearched? Or sarms like lgd and yk11? Because if so im just gonna give up and stay natural lmao.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In my opinion running those short or aborted cycles like that can very well do just as much harm especially if they weren't properly followed with PCT. I don't mean to make you feel like shít or ruin your day I just have to push that if you are still making gains naturally and having mental issues on cycle get off and hang it up bro. People who cycle and already have issues with depression or anxiety often time go through highs and lows and it for sure increases the moods and the duration. Especially dealing with estrogen and testosterone and just missing doses or improperly dosing. Make sure if you do plan this all out right get a panel done after to see if your levels are in natural range. I've literally seen people's whole persona change from messing with hormone levels.
This brings me to a painful memory for many on this board. We had a very valued member of the board on here who was very experienced with nutrition, and lifting, but also has some pretty noticeable mood swings and what not. Could go from the most helpful person to disintegrating someone for a small disagreement on protocol or strategy. Having some close dealings with him, I always felt like he was probably bipolar or had some other emotional issues. He finally decided to take the leap to the dark side. Unfortunately, after about a year of his use he ended up committing suicide.

I don't blame the suicide on the gear, but I do believe it had a decent bit to do with it. The combination of chemical imbalance or unresolved emotional issues and gear is not a safe one by any means. The hormonal extremes just intensify emotions, and can make highs higher, and lows lower. Not good for anyone who already has extremes in those areas.

R.I.P. SNAGS!!!!

This is why I say that the paranoia is not safe with hormonal use... paranoia is an uncontrollable emotion, not base on logic, and is often intense. You do not want it to take you down an ugly road, and you won't know how ugly it might be until you are already driving down it.

Having the proper mentality is SO IMPORTANT for SAFE gear use.