Minimum side effects

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Highly recommended adding 4 andro or Epiandro or better yet, both. Clomid will be fine I personally would run it at 50/25/25/12.5/12.5. CEL Cycle Assist is important on cycle. I always add in M test, Reduce XT and X gels to my PCT. You shouldn’t need an AI, but I highly recommend keeping Aromasin on hand if needed. Worth the extra $30 you can find it for on research sites. Good luck buddy

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Highly recommended adding 4 andro or Epiandro or better yet, both. Clomid will be fine I personally would run it at 50/25/25/12.5/12.5. CEL Cycle Assist is important on cycle. I always add in M test, Reduce XT and X gels to my PCT. You shouldn’t need an AI, but I highly recommend keeping Aromasin on hand if needed. Worth the extra $30 you can find it for on research sites. Good luck buddy
This. And if you can find Trestolone transdermal you could use that over 4 Andro, if you choose. Not only will that give you test base, but you’ll actually get gains just from that. It’s amazing for strength. Personally I’d add some MK677 for the cycle plus pct and maybe another month after pct

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This. And if you can find Trestolone transdermal you could use that over 4 Andro, if you choose. Not only will that give you test base, but you’ll actually get gains just from that. It’s amazing for strength. Personally I’d add some MK677 for the cycle plus pct and maybe another month after pct

You have any experience with TD trest?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got 2 bottles of LGD I want to do a 8 week cycle at 10 mgs
But do I need test base o can run solo
For pct I got clomid 50/50/25/25
Do I need AI?
I'm 30 yrls old
170 pounds
Lifting for 3 years
I did 2 cycles
1 andro 4 andro and epi year ago
Minimum side effects
Yes, get a test base. 4 ad or Dermacrine would be good. 4 ad at least 330 mg, I would suggest Olympus Labs Super 4. PCT looks good. Get a real AI, such as aromasin, and keep it on hand for your cycle and PCT just in case you see gyno or other increased estrogen sides.

What does your diet look like?

You could also use a natural anabolic during PCT to help with libido, workout performance, and cortisol control. It is not needed, but can make recovery better. AlphaMax XT has a full dose of great ingredients. Forskolin increases testosterone, but I say it's effects on body composition are why people really use it. Tongkat Ali (eurycoma) can reduce cortisol levels, as well as reduce stress and improve mood and libido. Ashwagandha can also reduce cortisol and stress/anxiety, and also increase muscle mass, strength, and endurance. Ferulic acid can improve mass and strength as well. All of the ingredients mentioned above are contained at full doses in AlphaMax XT (and there are other ingredients as well), so it's much more than a test booster really.

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would highly recommend Dermacrine (yes, I'm biased). But, this is ideal for a LGD run. you can run 4-Andro, but it will likely cost more than the LGD to run it. should you decide to go 4-Andro, you can look and find some Transdermal options available...should be better than most of the oral versions out there.

If you're not and advanced user, do not consider Trest.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My first LGD 4033 cycle would include Dermacrine just to get the most out of the run and enjoy the well-being. Your already going to need a SERM after anyways.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
If you’re not scared of sides go with the prohormones others are recommending but if sides scare you then I’d stick to Lgd solo bro. You don’t need a strong su ifnyore using it solo but maybe arimistane just in case. And yeah clomid is fine

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you’re not scared of sides go with the prohormones others are recommending but if sides scare you then I’d stick to Lgd solo bro. You don’t need a strong su ifnyore using it solo but maybe arimistane just in case. And yeah clomid is fine
Solo? You absolutely need something to supplement testosterone with LGD. Period. Go dermacrine or 4 andro if you are worried about transdermal trest.
But going solo, I’m a strong advocate against that approach.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Solo? You absolutely need something to supplement testosterone with LGD. Period. Go dermacrine or 4 andro if you are worried about transdermal trest.
But going solo, I’m a strong advocate against that approach.
I’m just saying that’s what I did and it worked out fine for me so I don’t think you need a base but if that’s not the case for most people then it isn’t and that’s cool too bro

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m surprised you had no shutdown or suppression sides from it. I’ve done it too.... And by the 3rd week I would come home from work and feel like a lazy piece of crap, zero drive to do anything.... What was your dosage? What brand? Was it RC?

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Studies show significant testosterone suppression at even only 1 mg per day. That and my past experience is why I’m stunned you didn’t have issues.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Studies show significant testosterone suppression at even only 1 mg per day. That and my past experience is why I’m stunned you didn’t have issues.
Well I’m a lazy piece of crap all the time so that’s probably why I didn’t notice a difference! Lol just joking.
I did 10mg every day and I thought you weren’t supposed to post about sources on here? And

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just asked about brand or if it was RC... It was actually available by supplement companies just a few years ago. I’ve used Super LGD 2 or 3 times and once with an RC company liquid.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Just asked about brand or if it was RC... It was actually available by supplement companies just a few years ago. I’ve used Super LGD 2 or 3 times and once with an RC company liquid.
Oh yeah sorry bro I couldn’t put together in my head what rc stood for lol but yeah it was rc...I’ll pm you the name of the company if you want

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s ok. Maybe your T was already sky high... That’s another possibility. If you lower, and did Lgd without T base maybe it would be worse. But 90% guys on her rec the T base.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Oh oops haha maybe next time then. I am only 18 so it would make sense that my levels would be hella high

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick question are you guys launching right into 10mg for LGD or are you scaling up then back down?

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Quick question are you guys launching right into 10mg for LGD or are you scaling up then back down?
I just went straight in at 10mg per day and stayed there for the whole cycle. No working up to or down from 10

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I thought the whole point of sarms was to be able to run them solo...(I can understand the test base aspect) However tons of YouTube videos I been watching are just solo runs of osta or lgd...

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought the whole point of sarms was to be able to run them solo...(I can understand the test base aspect) However tons of YouTube videos I been watching are just solo runs of osta or lgd...
Sure you can run LGD solo, some deal with severe lethargy, which you can combat with a test base. Osta is completely different and I haven't seen any lethargy with Osta or real gains with it....

I value the opioun of people on this forum who clearly know what they are talking about over someone on YouTube that may have zero experience with a compound and just read articles online then regurgitate them into a video..

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Sure you can run LGD solo, some deal with severe lethargy, which you can combat with a test base. Osta is completely different and I haven't seen any lethargy with Osta or real gains with it....

I value the opioun of people on this forum who clearly know what they are talking about over someone on YouTube that may have zero experience with a compound and just read articles online then regurgitate them into a video..
I agree bro. I used osta and didn’t really gain anything from it besides muscle preservation, but when I ran lgd I had sick results, but a pretty decent amount of suppression.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I too am planning to add LGD to my MK677 which I’m already on. I’d prefer to run it solo to keep costs down and of course have my serm for after the 8 weeks. Is this like a terrible idea or is it something I can get by with?

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
I too am planning to add LGD to my MK677 which I’m already on. I’d prefer to run it solo to keep costs down and of course have my serm for after the 8 weeks. Is this like a terrible idea or is it something I can get by with?
Are you prone to feeling suppression sides without a test base

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve never experimented with anything other than mk677

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got 2 bottles of LGD I want to do a 8 week cycle at 10 mgs
But do I need test base o can run solo
For pct I got clomid 50/50/25/25
Do I need AI?
I'm 30 yrls old
170 pounds
Lifting for 3 years
I did 2 cycles
1 andro 4 andro and epi year ago
Minimum side effects
I have used LGD 4 or 5 times...
1st time: no test base, by week 3 felt like crap, quit the cycle. FAIL
2nd time: fool me twice, shame on me. No test base. Felt crap quit cycle. FAIL
3rd time: used transdermal trestolone, stayed on for 12 weeks, felt like a beast every day, gained a good 10 pounds, but my Pct not great. RC Clomid may have been garbage.
4th time again TD trest, agai. Felt great 12 weeks, gained another 10 lbs, pct on point, with Clomid and OTC product. Felt great through PCT. held onto gains for most part.

Do what you want, because that’s what people do... Hell I did it too against proper advice.... My recommendation is don’t be cheap, BUY THE TEST BASE or TEST REPLACEMENT (trestolone) and go hit PRs and achieve your goals.

The only down side to test base is CASH..... You will not be more suppressed then you already will be with LGD.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any advice on test base ? I’m seeing a lot of people go for alphamax XT?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any advice on test base ? I’m seeing a lot of people go for alphamax XT?
No. Alphamax XT maybe in PCT but not during your cycle. As stated above, Trest is great, dermacrine also has great reviews

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No. Alphamax XT maybe in PCT but not during your cycle. As stated above, Trest is great, dermacrine also has great reviews
Geoffr
Clear your PM inbox. You can’t receive any PMs right now

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
I have used LGD 4 or 5 times...
1st time: no test base, by week 3 felt like crap, quit the cycle. FAIL
2nd time: fool me twice, shame on me. No test base. Felt crap quit cycle. FAIL
3rd time: used transdermal trestolone, stayed on for 12 weeks, felt like a beast every day, gained a good 10 pounds, but my Pct not great. RC Clomid may have been garbage.
4th time again TD trest, agai. Felt great 12 weeks, gained another 10 lbs, pct on point, with Clomid and OTC product. Felt great through PCT. held onto gains for most part.

Do what you want, because that’s what people do... Hell I did it too against proper advice.... My recommendation is don’t be cheap, BUY THE TEST BASE or TEST REPLACEMENT (trestolone) and go hit PRs and achieve your goals.

The only down side to test base is CASH..... You will not be more suppressed then you already will be with LGD.
the trestolone i see recommended often in this forum for test base is what used to be around with the name MENT? or is it something different?

have you ever ran AAS or just SARMS?

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
the trestolone i see recommended often in this forum for test base is what used to be around with the name MENT? or is it something different?

have you ever ran AAS or just SARMS?
I think that is what most people are talking about. I’ve never used it, but from what I’ve heard it’s one hell of a compound and it seems like it would just blow a sarm that you’re taking it with out of the water. But, that’s just the opinion of someone who’s never taken it before, so I don’t really know.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can’t take trest because evidently it’s a ph. Are there any test bases that are not PH or AS? Due to reasons I gotta stay in the grey area.

Skeptik

Awards
I think that is what most people are talking about. I’ve never used it, but from what I’ve heard it’s one hell of a compound and it seems like it would just blow a sarm that you’re taking it with out of the water. But, that’s just the opinion of someone who’s never taken it before, so I don’t really know.
Heard it's 12 times more suppressive than testosterone and aromatization to estrogen (not progesterone like other nor steroids) is much higher. Never used it just saying what I have red, so as my knowledge goes strong AI on cycle and serm after, because it was researched for its contraceptive properties.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually I like the idea of running dermacrine with LGD. I’ll probably give that a go. Anyone have any preferred brands. Seems like there’s not many making it anymore

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Actually I like the idea of running dermacrine with LGD. I’ll probably give that a go. Anyone have any preferred brands. Seems like there’s not many making it anymore
You have a few new options right on this board. Search them out and im sure there 3-4 logs that are current to exactly your setup. I will say that you are smaller than those guys (most taller and maybe 40-60lbs heavier) but the info and their experience is there.

Jayfitty

Jayfitty

Awards
I recently done a 10 week solo lgd run. Lethargy was there but i could handle it, as soon as i entered the gym it went away and the lgd aggression kicked in. Everyone is different so whatever you think is better for you

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
you will poll feel like death by week 4 if you don't add an andro... I personally am not a fan of lgd ran it several times and always felt like crap....

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
Lgd "Can" be ran solo. But, just because we "can" do something doesn't mean we "should". I have ran LGD several times. I love it, but if you run legit lgd at an effective dose solo you will have suppression sides and lethargy weather you notice it or not. Also you will have some negative sides from the lack of estrogen conversion. In my opinion Andros are trash and aren't worth the money spent on them. They do not combat the lethargy with lgd effectively. TD trest is a different animal though. It is very effective as a test replacement and is a very effective mass builder solo. A lot of people underestimate trest and think of it as a base. It is a very potent compound and one that shouldn't be taken without proper knowledge. Downside to running Trest with LGD, is you almost defeat the purpose of running a sarm in the first place. Biggest advantage to LGD over AAS is the quick/easy recovery. I noticed a longer recovery time with LGD + Trest cycle than with a solo LGD cycle. To each his own though, Lots of knowledgeable guys here and lots of options for your cycle. I will say though, in my opinion, Trest + LGD = Bomb! Just have an excellent AI on hand as well as Clomid + Nolva PCT. You WILL experience estrogen sides with trest. I sure did. Trest is highly estrogenic which is what makes it the best candidate as a "base" (its not a base, because test will still be zero. It simply mimics test). Most of the sides from an LGD solo cycle come from the lack of estrogen. Also I would like to add something. I saw mentioned above that you "shouldn't need an AI if you run LGD solo. You ABSOLUTELY need an AI even if you run LGD solo. LGD WILL shut you down. You need an AI on hand during recovery from any suppressive compound because although LGD does not convert to estrogen, the test your body will begin making during/after PCT will. Risk of rebound is very real and you will not be ready if you don't have exemestane and nolva on hand. Sorry to ramble on your post.

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Huslazworlden

Awards
Trest is great especially the TD version.. I just ran it with Osta and gained sum nice mass that l’ve retained easily, also ran it alongside TD tren in the past. In a few weeks I’ll be running it with Rad-140. Good luck with the LGD, tried it and it just wasn’t for me..

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes that's how they are marketed.

But they do cause some suppression.

Lots if the guys on you tube are trying to help sell SARMs..

So they claim lots of stuff to make Sarms look safe.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everything CAN be ran solo.

But a test base will make you feel better.