Does Liquid Clen Work?

lucifer92

Awards
Since i will get it from a pharmacy i think it will be legit, but does liquid clen actually work?
The brand is spiropent and concentration is 5 mcg/5 ml

Chasingtails

Awards
I think that you mistyped because 5mcg/5ml would mean you’d be shooting at least 20ml a day, and that’s the starting dose

Chasingtails

Awards
I’ve used liquid clen before with great results, but that dosage just seems really odd. Maybe someone else will have more info for you.

1mcg/1ml just doesn’t make any sense at all, and it’ll also cost you a **** ton. If you’re starting at 40mcg/day, the bottle will be gone in 2.5 days

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Since i will get it from a pharmacy i think it will be legit, but does liquid clen actually work?
Yes liquid clen works as long as it is a legit source. I find that if I hold the liquid in my mouth for a few seconds it seems to "act" quicker.
Just makes sure your concentration is right and start out slow. I know a guy who took 200mcg his first time because he didn't do his dosing research. I'm still surprised he didn't die lol.

Just know that you will probably shake a lot and you will definitely need something to help you sleep. That stuff has a long half life!

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes liquid is cool
I've gave clients pharma tabs and RC liquid and they said no real difference.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interested in this ????

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Spiropent liquid is garbage. 20 ml to get 20 mcg? You’d be 1000 times better off buying through board sponsors.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I bought some once and it did Nothing !!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did you buy it from a reputable source? Did you dose it right?
Bought it from a source I had used before with good results, second time around.....Bunk !

Big_Zeus166

Awards
Clen works really Well especially for women. How ever Spiropent is trash and wouldn't waste the money on it. There are brands you can order online that are legit and way better! Also your dosaging seems ****ed! 5mcg/5ml?!? That is a lot and doesn't sound right. Male sure you get the right dosages or you could be in for a bad ride lol! Gl bro if u ever need some dosaging advice feel free to PM me!

Evan Bageris

Evan Bageris

Awards
Clen is used in many other countries as a first line medication for asthma. It does come in 5mcg/5ml buy that is meant for children three and up. Spiropent is fine in tablet form at 20 mcg each. It has been counterfeited in the past. See if they have clenbuterol in adult strength. It would be a colossal waste of money not to mention extremely impractical to buy a children’s version.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Clen is used in many other countries as a first line medication for asthma. It does come in 5mcg/5ml buy that is meant for children three and up. Spiropent is fine in tablet form at 20 mcg each. It has been counterfeited in the past. See if they have clenbuterol in adult strength. It would be a colossal waste of money not to mention extremely impractical to buy a children’s version.
Good Advice !!

lucifer92

Awards
Clen works really Well especially for women. How ever Spiropent is trash and wouldn't waste the money on it. There are brands you can order online that are legit and way better! Also your dosaging seems ****ed! 5mcg/5ml?!? That is a lot and doesn't sound right. Male sure you get the right dosages or you could be in for a bad ride lol! Gl bro if u ever need some dosaging advice feel free to PM me!
Why is spiropent trash?

lucifer92

Awards
I dont think they have, thats why i got the syrup

Chasingtails

Awards
Why is spiropent trash?
I told you this a month ago right after you started the post. Clen dosage starts at 40mcg/day and you bump up depending on tolerance all the way to 160mcg/day during a two week cycle. With 100ml of clen at 1mcg/ml, you purchased 100mcg of clen. Even at the starting dose, that will only last you 2.5 days, so it’s a huge waste of money because there are plenty of sellers who offer more cost-effective options

lucifer92

Awards
I told you this a month ago right after you started the post. Clen dosage starts at 40mcg/day and you bump up depending on tolerance all the way to 160mcg/day during a two week cycle. With 100ml of clen at 1mcg/ml, you purchased 100mcg of clen. Even at the starting dose, that will only last you 2.5 days, so it’s a huge waste of money because there are plenty of sellers who offer more cost-effective options
Well you know what they say, when life gives you lemons

lucifer92

Awards
This Thread may be of interest to you!

Looks good but they dont ship to where i am

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it does its job. It made me feel very staggered while on it. But everyone's experience is different

Big_Zeus166

Awards
Why is spiropent trash?
Well first it's really under dosed. Also stated previously your bottle will only last you 2.5 days. That's A lot of money to spend on low quality clen! You can buy good bottles for $50-60 That will last you a whole cycle! If u need info on brands or dosaging feel free to PM me and hopefully I can get you on the right path! Just trying to help you out so u get the best results!

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Well first it's really under dosed. Also stated previously your bottle will only last you 2.5 days. That's A lot of money to spend on low quality clen! You can buy good bottles for $50-60 That will last you a whole cycle! If u need info on brands or dosaging feel free to PM me and hopefully I can get you on the right path! Just trying to help you out so u get the best results!
^^^^^^^