Would like to share results from TRT / small Lifestyle change

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. I found a picture from this past August and it really blew me away.

When I took the photo my test was at 400. I had already been on TRT for about 9 months but the doctor I had didn’t know what she was doing. Was on 150mg test E per week. No adex. No HCG. Felt like ****. Anxious, bloated, tired. I was still training hard but seeing 0 results. Fast forward to September when I met with my new doctor. Right off the bat he looked at my levels and knew I was in a rough state. He put me on HCG immediately and 1mg adex per week. My levels went from 400 to 900+. I was more energized. Barely worried about little things. And my libido skyrocketed. I am actually training less now (about 3 days a week). Although it’s a busy time at work so I’m on my feet more.

I had no idea how much balancing my hormones would change my life

Here is a photo. August on the left, yesterday on the right

Thanks for listening

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations on the changes! Looking good.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man. You’ve also been a big help throughout the process via answering my posts.

Much appreciated
Glad to help. TRT made such a big difference in my life that I do my best to educate other men about it. As an engineer, there was a time before TRT that I was thinking I was developing early onset Alzheimer’s! Thank God for a good doctor and AM!!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice transformation man. What’s your current protocol? I was a bit confused reading about your current protocol.

rotherhammad

Awards
Hi,

Could you view my latest post. Requiring any help available as my doc is useless.

On Nebido at present but switching to Test P(will use Test C if I can).

Does anastrozole reverse gyno symptoms? 1 small lump on each side of the chest nr the niple. Fed up and worried.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

Could you view my latest post. Requiring any help available as my doc is useless.

Does anastrozole reverse gyno symptoms? 1 small lump on each side of the chest nr the niple. Fed up and worried.
Hi. My suggestion is to find a more qualified doctor. I can’t speak to gyno because I’ve never experienced it

Thanks

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi,

Look into raloxifene. I’ll be trying it soon to reverse my gyno. I’ll also be using exemestane to control my estrogen since I’m cruising.