Ostarine for 8 weeks

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I plan on running Ostarine for 8 weeks at 10MG by itself for lean gains. I have been lifting for 10 years, 30 years old, 180lbs and 12% bf. I will be eating at a calorie surplus while lifting 5 times a week. Two questions: is it realistic to expect about 5lbs of maintainable lbm at the end of 8 weeks if diet, training, and sleep are optimal? I realize I need a legitimate SERM for PCT, but do not have access to in the US. I’m not sure if links can be posted on forums, if not please pm me info on where to find clomid.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dude clomid is easy to find bro it's not hard .Yes 5lbs is definitely doable with osta.I gained 7lbs in a 8 week cycle of osta I ran it 10/20/20/30/30/20/20/20 PCT clomid+alpha-max. And you should drop some body fat. Try google for the clomid

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also if you got your hands on osta I find it hard to believe you can't get clomid..

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Board sponsor PRE have clomid, only if it’s for a research animal and not for you though

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the information! I have been a lurker for a while but this is my first post. You all are helpful and have been repped!

TheBeast1204

Awards
No problem. If you have any more questions feel free

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Did 20mgs for comp prep in 2017 for 8 weeks shredded good and even gained 2-3 lbs lean mass in a cut. Profile pic is at about week 6 of cycle.