enhanced athlete LGD

L

lilbigman15

Awards
anyone have any luck with their LGD?

T

TheBeast1204

Awards
Enhanced athlete is good to go. Ill never doubt their purity. But price is too high for me. Im getting ready to cap my own from irc bio. 25mg of lgd 4033 and 50mg of yk11 is over 1,000$ for a 12 week cycle.

H

HeadHunter34

Awards
Yes, I am currently on week 5 of LGD 4033 (10 mg ED), stacking with GW (20 mg ED), Mk-677 (25mg ED) and 4-Andro. The LGD and GW are from EA. So far I've had great results in both size and strength. Actually, I gained more weight than I expected, some fat gains due to the holidays but I knew it would be difficult to stay lean on this cycle during the holidays. Suppression set in around the end of week 3 but I upped the 4-Andro and felt better pretty quickly.

T

TheBeast1204

Awards
What dosage were you at and what did you up it to? I decided to go with dermacrine this time. 4 andro wasnt my favorite plus it was too pricey. Also did mk677 give you anxiety? It gave me wicked anxiety after a few days..i read alot on ghrelin mimetics causeing neuroligical stress and more specifically for anyone who has depression or anxiety beforehand it seems to amplify it. People who dont already have those seem to be fine. So i stopped and felt better.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EA is pricey but quality is g2g. Wish their YK was 10mg's instead of 5

H

HeadHunter34

Awards
I started off taking 300 mg of 4-andro ED then increased to 400, 500 and now at 600 mg ED. I'm taking Andro the Giant. The mk-677 has not given me any additional anxiety. I also read about the potential for neurological stress / anxiety side effects. I actually take lexapro for depression and anxiety (have for years) and I have not had any additional issues from the mk-677. I forgot to mention that I am running the mk-677 5 days on and 2 off.

T

TheBeast1204

Awards
I started off taking 300 mg of 4-andro ED then increased to 400, 500 and now at 600 mg ED. I'm taking Andro the Giant. The mk-677 has not given me any additional anxiety. I also read about the potential for neurological stress / anxiety side effects. I actually take lexapro for depression and anxiety (have for years) and I have not had any additional issues from the mk-677. I forgot to mention that I am running the mk-677 5 days on and 2 off.
Thank you i appreciate the response. I may just have to stay off it. Maybe use on days where i need to get more calories. But i really wanna use it during pct to help retain gains.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Researching on week 7 LGD at 15mg and mk677 20mg from EA. Rad is 10mg but from PRE. Good stack, solid gains and strength

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
+1 for PRE’s being pretty damn potent. I can’t say much on EA’s but why not support a board sponsor? I’m sure they’d hook you up (plus I think they have a sale)

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
+1 for PRE’s being pretty damn potent. I can’t say much on EA’s but why not support a board sponsor? I’m sure they’d hook you up (plus I think they have a sale)
I agree I just used EA cause the caps it's easier to dose. I will be using PRE for next cycle.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Is PRE a brand like Ea.?
Pre is a research chemical company which only has liquids. EA has multiple stuff on multiple websites i.e. peptides, research chemicals in liquid or capsules, etc. So in a way yes, but also no lol

T

TheBeast1204

Awards
Oh okay. I was gettimg ready to try irc bio i here alot of good from them

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be using PRE because the reviews on here. Is it legal to make research chems into tablets anyway? Seems a bit odd.

T

TheBeast1204

Awards
Theyre pretty popular on reddit. Ill check pre out. And not tablets but to put them in caps/pills. You can suspend the powder in liquid too its cheaper

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Well everyone knows they are not for human consumption they are research chemicals so pills or liquid doesn't really matter as long as they are not sold or directed towards humans for the purposes of being consumed

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any logs?
I have a log somewhere around here of me researching their RAD + LGD for 30 days. Transformation was pretty drastic for such a short period of time, but nothing crazy like 30 lbs of mass

I’ll post a picture of the 30 days if I can find it

L

lilbigman15

Awards
I have a log somewhere around here of me researching their RAD + LGD for 30 days. Transformation was pretty drastic for such a short period of time, but nothing crazy like 30 lbs of mass

I’ll post a picture of the 30 days if I can find it
30?!?!?!?

P

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
In for info. I just threw ea LGD into my cycle a couple days ago at 10mg/ed

L

lilbigman15

Awards
Just ordered from PRE , solid customer service.....

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol no not 30lbs of mass, I’m saying I didn’t gain crazy weight, I think I gained 7lbs but lost substantial fat/water

I’ll post it when I find it

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
You guys know that EA got raided, right? They are on their way out. Tony Huge has been illegally selling SARMs as dietary supplements way too out in the open for way too long. Their quality was definitely great at one point, but I wouldn't trust them now.

P

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
You guys know that EA got raided, right? They are on their way out. Tony Huge has been illegally selling SARMs as dietary supplements way too out in the open for way too long. Their quality was definitely great at one point, but I wouldn't trust them now.
They did get raided and could be on the way out, but as of now it seems to still be operating as normal, don't have any reason to believe otherwise. Do you?

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
They did get raided and could be on the way out, but as of now it seems to still be operating as normal, don't have any reason to believe otherwise. Do you?
That's reason enough. It's a perfect time for them to start pulling some sketchy sh1t. I could be totally wrong, of course, but the question is: is it worth the risk when there are many other options available? You'll have to answer that question for yourself.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
That's reason enough. It's a perfect time for them to start pulling some sketchy sh1t. I could be totally wrong, of course, but the question is: is it worth the risk when there are many other options available? You'll have to answer that question for yourself.
The only reason I think people still use them at this point is because of their tablets.

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
The only reason I think people still use them at this point is because of their tablets.
I understand. I have purchased their products before for that reason. It is also the thing that makes the already flimsy "not for human consumption" loophole completely fall apart.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I understand. I have purchased their products before for that reason. It is also the thing that makes the already flimsy "not for human consumption" loophole completely fall apart.
Yeah that's what I thought.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
They got one location raided for certain things. I agree they do seem reckless but they do mention the disclaimer not for human consumption on all their research compounds and their sites and videos lol but I get what your saying. Makes sense.

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
They got one location raided for certain things. I agree they do seem reckless but they do mention the disclaimer not for human consumption on all their research compounds and their sites and videos lol but I get what your saying. Makes sense.
The end is near.

U

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tony doesnt sell the sarms. He is just the face. Tony is not stupid
Very interesting back story to the company and I dont think you'll like what you find about the owner. Their stuff is still legit though.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Tony doesnt sell the sarms. He is just the face. Tony is not stupid
Very interesting back story to the company and I dont think you'll like what you find about the owner. Their stuff is still legit though.
Interesting

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
What is the expiration date on liquid research chems vs tablets?

P

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Could very well be right. It does make it a tad sketchy. I'm sure we will start seeing negative reviews on product quality if they start putting **** products out. Can't find anything negative of their quality so far though. I always have a doubt in my mind about most products though

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Could very well be right. It does make it a tad sketchy. I'm sure we will start seeing negative reviews on product quality if they start putting **** products out. Can't find anything negative of their quality so far though. I always have a doubt in my mind about most products though
Same here I feel like each company is out for themselves. I mean it is a business after all but I mean come on... this stuff doesn't cost that much to produce. Why sell research chemicals for 100 a vial/bottle

P

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Guessing because it fits the legal loophole so if you want to get illegal products legally then you are forced to pay more. Hopefully ea stays legit though. I haven't done any follow up on the web about what came of the raid. Anyone know?

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Agreed. Guessing because it fits the legal loophole so if you want to get illegal products legally then you are forced to pay more. Hopefully ea stays legit though. I haven't done any follow up on the web about what came of the raid. Anyone know?
I heard they got raided for dnp and osta but they still sell osta on they web sites so idk