my exp tb500 generic vs brand

r1ppedup

r1ppedup

Awards
hi guys longtime no post, hope this is ok to post and in the right section. ive been in and out of forums and the gym bc of injuries here and there but back yet again after ANOTHER shoulder injury, this time using tb500.

ima try to make this short and with no advertisement or recommendations. id been ordering peps from a good source for years, saw tb500s uses and reviews but price was pretty up there per bottle. so after months of reading, watching, studying i did exacty what everyone says not to, i found a cheap generic to supplement with and try
never again will i ever
ontop of digging days to find some generic $10 tb500, i had to deal with waiting weeks wondering if it was coming, then and had to sign for it(SKETCH). but after the headache and wondering, i had myself 10 2mg vials of tb500 that i paid about the same price for one the real deal, but i was badly in need of from injury. i would be excited to even get a placebo effect from this stuff. i went ahead and got some bac water from the same place so i didnt run out( its all the same thing right ) no!

i used 5 of 10 of these bottes at 1mg to 2mg per dose and felt absolutlely no healing or results( possibly MORE inflammation ). til this point i had used old bac water from old sources, so now i cracked the top on my new “pharma quality” water that i got w the generics. every single shot burned like shooting acid. ive ran a few peps on and off and mixed the same water with some of the other peps i already had and still burned badly, couldnt even get .5ml in bc of pain. literally wasted a bottle or two of peps (not just my cheap generics) with that garbage.
i quickly dropped an order for new bac water from my legit site (showed up in 2 days no sig) and began to use tb500 again. after 3 more bottles of 2mg, time, money, and weeks later i still was not even able to lift in the gym, my shoulder was actually LOSING mobility. i almost gave up on the product for good but wanted to try what i knew would be legit

so i bit the bill and ordered ONE tb500 from my supplement site id been using for years. it cost me the same for one bottle as it did 10 of the generic, BUT after 2 2mg doses i was immediately able to go back into the gym and 75% of pain was gone from my shoulder, no sides from where i took the subq and/or intra spot, could not even feel it going in. im 2 more weeks into the gym and have only dosed once more since starting back and pain is almost gone, im still being careful, but i can see a plain as day difference between the 2.
im about as cheap a person as it comes but ill tell u when it comes to things going inside your body to please use a known legit source. these products are legal but dont trade up $50+ bottles for a few $10 bc u will live in regret for weeks and denial like i did. asfar as the bac water idk what the deal was, but id order your bac water from the same legit site (if u have one). i thought water would be least of my worries but every bit of this cheapo experience i went for i regretted bc it cost me time money and i honestly think it took me longer to heal than if id just laid at the house and drank beer.

not sure if the tb500 is the fix, but theres no doubt its aiding me greatly and im going to continue to use as i try to transform back to myself before the injury. (athritis, dull pain, mobility loss, possible tear)
no websites listed for cred as im not sure the rules on here, and not providing source w this post but i stand by my statement strongly when i say that if your not gonna use quality products then dont bother buying anything, u get what u pay for and im lucky i didnt get an infection after the pain i felt
so not so much a review as just telling u guys to order legit. i built my entire body off reading these forums before youtube was a thing and want to give alittle info back
hoping this tb500 will continue to make me able to lift and give me more incentive to be more active on here again

any questions that are allowed by forum im happy to answer in the thread

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been wanting to try some tb, but after doing the research, I see that it would be too expensive for me. Like you, I'm Leary about what I put in my body.

r1ppedup

r1ppedup

Awards
since i tried my regular pep site im pretty convinced these things may not fix but atleast help heal alot faster
but $$$$ is definately my only issue now, but probly worth it to feel good again