Turanabol

J

Jhawky1997

Awards
Just started a cycle of turanabol orals for a first cycle, been running "muscle rage" testosterone boosters and "muscle rage" slin RX (insulin minicker) up till now and still run them and showing some good signs but now starting to run turanabol, what are the do's and donts with this product and what should I expect or look out for?
Thanks in advance

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Turanabol as In tbol or some prohormone?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Turinabol that is. An old aas, dry steroid , no water retention, lean gains and decent weight gain. Easy to keep the muscle mass, you want test with it, an ai on hand and Clomid/nolva for pct. You can throw in some liver protection just to be on the safer side.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Turinabol that is. An old aas, dry steroid , no water retention, lean gains and decent weight gain. Easy to keep the muscle mass, you want test with it, an ai on hand and Clomid/nolva for pct. You can throw in some liver protection just to be on the safer side.
To be fair I think turanabol abd turinabol are interchangeable. I thought the same but researching it for myself and seen it referred to both ways multiple times. My understanding is that it should be turinabol but turanabol was a brand name for turinabol (lol).

Tbol is a better name.

More I see comment like this more I want to run it. Might be a touch early for me but I’m getting some in the stash.....

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
To be fair I think turanabol abd turinabol are interchangeable. I thought the same but researching it for myself and seen it referred to both ways multiple times. My understanding is that it should be turinabol but turanabol was a brand name for turinabol (lol).

Tbol is a better name.

More I see comment like this more I want to run it. Might be a touch early for me but I’m getting some in the stash.....

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Tbol is a better name.

Ah I see, just sometimes they use names for phs that are almost the same like trenabol, trenavar etc

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ah I see, just sometimes they use names for phs that are almost the same like trenabol, trenavar etc
Yeah exactly what I thought but it’s dragon pharma I think who branded it on this one.

I know pinning test is best and I’m trying to get to a position to do that........in the meantime would something like dermatrest be anywhere near suitable to run with tbol?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah exactly what I thought but it’s dragon pharma I think who branded it on this one.

I know pinning test is best and I’m trying to get to a position to do that........in the meantime would something like dermatrest be anywhere near suitable to run with tbol?

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
No goals listed here bulk or cut? Powerlifter or bodybuilding. It u can get real oral tbol how can you not get test. I think u don't wanna pin. Get over it. I run 2 acetates and inject daily with enanthates twice a week. But to be fair my first cycle was a oral and was t bol. Why is it dumb?Easy. Orals are 6 to 8 weeks top they don't work instantly so after.they kick u may have 4 to 6 weeks of muscle building not just weight gain anyone can eat to gain weight.and strength weekly. So by week six I was up 12 pounds I was.lethargic and had.no libido. Not a good feeling not like a man on a supplemental androgen lol. Test feels great.its like a happy injection. Afterwards you might keep 7 to 10 pounds from your.cycle. if it's all muscle you would have lost body fat and I don't mean with a 7 point test I mean a real body fat.test. not woah I look better and my.biceps great a.half inch. So what if you have less oblique definintion. Do you know how many logs there were of epistane hdrol pmag superdrol only. Etc if oral only was a good route why would anyone inject and do 20 week cycles etc. I'd get a dermacrine like supplement and trest. 4 Andro is worthless in my opinion but do whatever u want. Be realistic if you can put on 10 pounds and in that ten pounds is 3 pounds true lbm gain than be happy. If u wanna be bulked.up put.on 15. Post here and be like you were.wrong man I gained 15 pounds than begin your never ending recomp lol like half of the members here. My advice if your gonna cut. Cut.down to contest shape if.ypur gonna bulk get.strong and muscular and fat. But don't be like I'm gonna recomp. Cause it's a waist of time and.doesnt get anyone lean. You ever hear of a recomp to below 9 percent nope only in claims but no one ever post actual body fat test.results other than there.friends 7 point pinch test lol. Why do I care so much. Because fat isn't.muscle just because you look better means nothing any fatty at 11 percent with a good dry.oral and a pump prior to there posting can look like they've gained and lost.fat. it's a illusion

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I highly doubt it. The only thing ive heard can replace test is trest and even with trest people are still arguing wether you should add test. Same goes with these ai's you can find that's supposed to replace arimidex etc and its not on the same level. I still believe it's better than nothing and perhaps enough for something so mild as tbol but I don't see tbol being any better than some of the stronger phs (just less sides). Tbol is not by any means weak but not overly Strong, somewhere in the middle when it comes to oral aas.

I can definitely see tbol and test as a good first cycle with probably 0 sides except estrogen from test. Lean gains and easy to keep.

Edit.
Wait is dermatrest ment? , I'm not sure how good it is as a replacement but I know it's not a compound you wanna run instead of test as a beginner. Ment is quite strong and I believe the estrogen conversion is even higher than dbol.