4-andro????? Questions

Texasflexin33

Awards
As much as I've read about 4 Andro and it's 2 step conversion to testosterone, I still don't quite understand it's real world application. Lets say my natural testosterone stays 800-900. How much 4 Andro would I take to have to increase that number? Is there a possibility that it could suppress your natural production and you would technically have less overall test? Obviously I know you would see suppression like any Ph, but would a decent dose be enough to "replace production"? To me it doesn't make sense to think it would just add to 800 level of test.

Perhaps it could help you keep a decent level of testosterone while on something like DMZ, or any other oral?

I may be wrong but doing 250 mgs of test a week seems way safer, easier, and more productive, no?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Doing test itself is definitely the better option regards sides and results. Only reason to do a ph is for reasons of legality or convenience (or if your a big pu$$y scared of needles like me).

Normally 4-andro would be run alongside something else (1-andro for example) to serve as a test base (as the other compound which is giving the results will surpress your natural production).

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
As much as I've read about 4 Andro and it's 2 step conversion to testosterone, I still don't quite understand it's real world application. Lets say my natural testosterone stays 800-900. How much 4 Andro would I take to have to increase that number? Is there a possibility that it could suppress your natural production and you would technically have less overall test? Obviously I know you would see suppression like any Ph, but would a decent dose be enough to "replace production"? To me it doesn't make sense to think it would just add to 800 level of test.

Perhaps it could help you keep a decent level of testosterone while on something like DMZ, or any other oral?

I may be wrong but doing 250 mgs of test a week seems way safer, easier, and more productive, no?
Any PH at an effective dose will cause suppression/shutdown of natural testosterone production, that's why you have to take pharma grade SERMs for PCT.
It would act as a test base for something like DMZ and other orals, such as 1-Andro as mentioned by Whisky ,

Real Test would be the better option if you have genuine access to the real stuff and know how to use it properly.

Texasflexin33

Awards
Ok guys maybe I'm unable to explain my question properly. I understand suppression. I get it. I understand it could be used as a test base. I'm saying if the compound causes suppression but converts to test, is there not a possibility that you cojld end up with less over testosterone. Lets say I have my levels checked around 800. I take 4 Andro and it causes suppression. Because j don't see a normal dose of 4 Andro being enough to convert to more than 800ngl of testosterone. That's the question. I get it can be used to keep some level of test present during the use of another compound. I fully understand the concept of suppression. Due to the fact this compound converts to the exact hormone it's suppressing, it's a little confusing. Personally if I couldn't get test, epiandro sounds like a better way to keep sex drive on a DMz cycle.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok guys maybe I'm unable to explain my question properly. I understand suppression. I get it. I understand it could be used as a test base. I'm saying if the compound causes suppression but converts to test, is there not a possibility that you cojld end up with less over testosterone. Lets say I have my levels checked around 800. I take 4 Andro and it causes suppression. Because j don't see a normal dose of 4 Andro being enough to convert to more than 800ngl of testosterone. That's the question. I get it can be used to keep some level of test present during the use of another compound. I fully understand the concept of suppression. Due to the fact this compound converts to the exact hormone it's suppressing, it's a little confusing. Personally if I couldn't get test, epiandro sounds like a better way to keep sex drive on a DMz cycle.
Are you asking if taking it on cycle would result in mediocre test levels? Or just asking if it increases the chance of suppressed test post-pct? Anything suppressive will run the risks of permanent suppression, but that’s going to be dependent on a lot of factors (although it’s probably less likely with shorter, milder cycles).

Chasingtails

Awards
My thoughts...

You’re starting out with pretty good natty test numbers. Once you take anything suppressive, your natty numbers are obviously going to plummet. By taking 4 andro, you’re getting some of that back by introducing exogenous test into the equation. In other words, you are correct that you may not get up to the 800-900 level of exogenous test on a normal dose of 4 andro. But whatever number you get is still going to be higher than the bottomed out natty level that results from the suppression.

This is the reason that 4 andro is not really a great bulker (compared to something like real test). A reasonable dose just can’t get numbers that high. It does, however, offset some of the low test symptoms that accompany suppression when another compound with more firepower (ie DMZ) is used

Texasflexin33

Awards
No, let's pretend we are taking it alone for the sake of the question. If my levels are 800, would I not have to take an obscene amount to bring my overall test levels up? Not asking about recovery. I understand mg endogenous levels of test would go down. I'm asking because I feel like I would simply see suppression like any other compound, and the conversion rate would not be enough to bring me above 800. Almost like If I was doing 100mg of test a week. There would be no reason cuz I would have lower test. If that's the case the only possible purpose for 4 Andro would be to keep st least a decent level of test while on a more productive compound

Chasingtails

Awards
That’s precisely why no one advises taking 4 andro solo

I think my above post may have answered your original question though

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Only an issue if you ran it (4-andro) solo.....which you wouldn’t do?

Texasflexin33

Awards
Honestly I have no desire to take 4 Andro, I just really enjoy learning about the function of different compounds. I appreciate y'all clearing that up for me guys

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GQdaLEGEND Alpha Gainz 17
Anabolics 27
Anabolics 8
Supplements 8
Anabolics 22