Changing Compounds?

T

Tyler0628

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Would it dramatically hurt one, if one were to change their pro hormone 1 week into a cycle, or are you better off committing at that point and stacking the additional compound 2 weeks in? (6-8 week cycle)

I do apologize IF this has already been answered before, i did use the search to look for this topic first.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You shouldn't stack two methylated hormones preferably. If the dosage is low you can but might as well be better off with going full dosage on one. Will it dramatically hurt you? Nah, I bet there are thousands of people who does way crazier dosages and compounds than you but that doesn't mean it's the right way to go, it can be beneficial when your body gets used to a compound to switch. You should however keep test in there in my opinion cause of your natural shutdown. The switch will be way less beneficial without test in your system.

T

Tyler0628

Awards
  • First Up Vote
thank you for the reply :) - I dont believe that either compound is methylated. Id basically be switching / adding in 1-andro. - my brother gave me something with 3AD ? (androst-5-ene-3a 17b-diol) in it for the past week. I feel better on it, and i was considering doing a pro hormone, plus, my brother did, so i figured wt. - (yeah, lesson learned, do research)

- well ive done nothing but research for the entire past week, and i already have Nolva on hand (if the need arises, because im paranoid like that). - anyways, I figured i can either...

1.) continue with the compound he was using @ 30mg a day (effective range, from what i study is between 35-60mg a day, but again, not much research). for 3 weeks, and then bridge into 1 andro for 50mg a day for 4 weeks?

2.) stack them both, 3ad @ 30mg a day / 2 weeks + 1 Andro for 4 weeks and ill buy another bottle of the one he gave me? and run the 3ad for a total of 6 weeks and 1 andro stacked with that for 4/6 weeks.

Idk, this is what i wanted advice on. - Since hes been giving them to me for a week, i figured i have already started a prohormone cycle, dont wanna **** it up at this point.