Stacking ostarine with lgd and rad-140

Dlovell97

Dlovell97

Awards
Hey guy coming up here soon I plan on stacking ostarine with lgd and rad 140. I’m running the ostarine at 25 mg/day, lgd at 5-10 mg/day, and rad-140 at 10-15 mg/day for a 6 weeks cycle on and a 4-6 week pct cycle after followed by 8 weeks off everything what’re your guys thoughts on this?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’d be interested in seeing you log it

RusTLad

Awards
Looks like a nice stack, dosages seem spot on. What's your aim for the cycle?

RusTLad

Awards
On paper those kind of results are certainly possible, obviously it's dependent on your diet (in this case eating in a caloric surplus) and your training in the gym. Have you ran any of these Sarms before?

Dlovell97

Dlovell97

Awards
On paper those kind of results are certainly possible, obviously it's dependent on your diet (in this case eating in a caloric surplus) and your training in the gym. Have you ran any of these Sarms before?
I did an ostarine cycle for 6 weeks at 25 mg/day I’m on my pct cycle right now my maintenance calories are 2750 and I’m eating about 4000 now

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Like I would like to see you post daily updates, progress pictures, report on sides, how your feeling.

Peen is a penis, and, no, I am not interested in that

Dlovell97

Dlovell97

Awards
Like I would like to see you post daily updates, progress pictures, report on sides, how your feeling.

Peen is a penis, and, no, I am not interested in that
Lmao I gotchu yeah I’ll for sure do that for you on here I was just trying to find out what you guys thought about a stack like this and how it would work or if it would kill my body

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ohhh lol well idk how your body would respond and I thought it was pretty sarm heavy and that’s what peaked my interest in a log lol.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

RusTLad

Awards
That's a pretty serious surplus, if you're training is on point I'm sure you'll be looking at some nice gains. How did you find the solo Ostarine cycle?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run LGD and Rad, drop the Ostarine that's pointless and will only cause faster and further supression....

If you wanna add in something else that will help with this bulk add in MK677.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Run LGD or Rad for 10 weeks. You will get better gains and less strain on your body

Dlovell97

Dlovell97

Awards
That's a pretty serious surplus, if you're training is on point I'm sure you'll be looking at some nice gains. How did you find the solo Ostarine cycle?
I got it from irc.bio and noticed some strength gain and definitely some fat loss which isn’t really what I wanted cuz I was trying to bulk just made my abs obliques way more cut which I can’t complain about lol

Dlovell97

Dlovell97

Awards
Run LGD and Rad, drop the Ostarine that's pointless and will only cause faster and further supression....

If you wanna add in something else that will help with this bulk add in MK677.
Ok I’ll go ahead and do that I know ostarine shines best in the cutting area so I can just save that for whenever I my next cutting cycle will be

TheBeast1204

Awards
Uhm yeah i agree 1000000% on dropping ostarine and using the lgd and rad slightly higher doses. Id prefer one of the other though.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree with all stated above "dropping the osta" rad140+lgd is plenty for bulking..

Anabolic Goat

Awards
Isnt 6 weeks a little short?^
Running two compounds (LGD and rad) would be perfect for 6 weeks. I made good gains from running 6 weeks only. I am not to sure if running it longer would be safe, unless it's a milder dosage for 10 weeks.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Isnt 6 weeks a little short?^
Yes. 6 weeks is when it really starts to kick in. 10 weeks preferably. If your going to run it, RUN IT and get the full benefit. Yes your going to see decent suppression but thats the name of the game

Anabolic Goat

Awards
Yes. 6 weeks is when it really starts to kick in. 10 weeks preferably. If your going to run it, RUN IT and get the full benefit. Yes your going to see decent suppression but thats the name of the game
No it is not lol, I've ran it 6 weeks and made great gains. I've heard people run 4 weeks and made great gains. OP it depends what you want to do, if it's your first time i'd keep it on the safer side.

TheBeast1204

Awards
Look to be honest we all have our own ideas on how it can be perfectly ran. THIS STUFF IS NEW. But im going yk11 50mg and lgd 4033 25mg for 10-12 weeks. The yk11 will be tapered up slowly to the end of cycle because of follistatin antibodies that occur with low levels of myostatin. Along with hcg. Thats my opinion. Go big because half @$$ing it will probably cause more damage with the lower end of results. Think about it. Slight nut shringkage just to stop when things get good? Or use hcg to preserve leydig cells and then maximize the gains since your already using hcg..

TheBeast1204

Awards
Then again i hypothesize testicle size is more important then pct itself. Go ahead and bash me. But those leydig cells dying off are why some people never recover with even a proper pct i believe.

Anabolic Goat

Awards
Look to be honest we all have our own ideas on how it can be perfectly ran. THIS STUFF IS NEW. But im going yk11 50mg and lgd 4033 25mg for 10-12 weeks. The yk11 will be tapered up slowly to the end of cycle because of follistatin antibodies that occur with low levels of myostatin. Along with hcg. Thats my opinion. Go big because half @$$ing it will probably cause more damage with the lower end of results. Think about it. Slight nut shringkage just to stop when things get good? Or use hcg to preserve leydig cells and then maximize the gains since your already using hcg..
True OP, nothing wrong with running it for more or less. You can run any cycle, as long as you run it with proper ancillaries, diet and workout plan there shouldn't be no half @$$ing involved lol.
Goodluck on the cycle, let us know how it goes

TheBeast1204

Awards
At the end of it people do what they want am i right? But i will say for anyone scared of suppression like i was, using hcg is the safest thing to do, 250mcg every 3 days (depending on bodyweight) starting on week 2 or 3. Have the hcg out of your system before pct. And hcg can desensitize your body to your own lh and fsh too so be careful! keep your cycles no more then two a year, and MOST IMPORTANTLY. Look this up yourself, take what i said just as advice and find out what you think is best and share with others like i just did. Lol.

Anabolic Goat

Awards
At the end of it people do what they want am i right? But i will say for anyone scared of suppression like i was, using hcg is the safest thing to do, 250mcg every 3 days (depending on bodyweight) starting on week 2 or 3. Have the hcg out of your system before pct. And hcg can desensitize your body to your own lh and fsh too so be careful! keep your cycles no more then two a year, and MOST IMPORTANTLY. Look this up yourself, take what i said just as advice and find out what you think is best and share with others like i just did. Lol.
Yeah man that is correct. I don't understand why people argue about what is the "correct" way to run a cycle when there are many ways to run one lol. I never had any severe supression, good to know HCG can help with that .

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HCG needs to be pinned, correct?

there is nothing oral that is similar, right?

TheBeast1204

Awards
No, hcg must be pinned. Its not hard. Tiny little insulin needle. Like kids with diabetes use. Cant even feel it.

TheBeast1204

Awards
In terms of bulking id say 30 mg of rad is equivalent to 10 mg of lgd. Im assuming 4033 not 2226 or 3303? You will get suppressed. Are you running a test base for lethargy or libido?

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Run lgd 10-20mgs Rad14015-20mgs depending on how much muscle your already holding. But your doses are good starting points. Some people go even higher way higher but you want to get the most gainz with the lesser dose..

TheBeast1204

Awards
Remember not to rely soley on this forum alone though. Go google. Simple things 'best lgd dose' 'rad 140 dose for diminishing returnz' watch a few youtube vids. Ive strictly spent hours every single day for the past 2 years researching everything inside out about sarms, peptides, and the endocrine system like an unhealthy obsession...lol take it all with a grain of salt ;) you can even drop rad and use lgd at a higher dose. Use rad for a cutting phase. Lgd is more anabolic and rad140 is amazing at retaining muscle in a caloric deficit. Rad has stamina and endurance properties, again great for a cut. Or drop lgd and do 35mg of rad for an insane lean bulk. Lgd 4033 holds water from mineral imbalances that is irritating to correct.. or do a cycle of lgd 3303. Its dry like rad140 and the pumps are riduculous. And its even more anabolic then 4033. But its pricey. There are SO many options.

Anabolic Goat

Awards
So if I drop the ostarine and just run rad and lgd should I dose lgd at 10 mg/day and rad at 15 mg/day do those dosages sound pretty good for a 6 week bulk?
Yea bro, I ran something similar last summer. I ran them seperate LGD for about 4 and rad for another 4 weeks. You should be okay with that setup.

If I ran it again I would definitely do what you have setup. 10mg LGD, and rad at 15mg. Increase the dosage if you aren't feeling for rad but stay at 10mg for LGD. I'm saying this because with ran LGD at 15-20 and it was overkill when I ran it higher

Anabolic Goat

Awards
& as the beast said, make sure you get some sort of test base. The lethargy sucks @$$!

Dlovell97

Dlovell97

Awards
In terms of bulking id say 30 mg of rad is equivalent to 10 mg of lgd. Im assuming 4033 not 2226 or 3303? You will get suppressed. Are you running a test base for lethargy or libido?
Yes I want to what is your favorite test base or IYO Best test base to use?

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No it is not lol, I've ran it 6 weeks and made great gains. I've heard people run 4 weeks and made great gains. OP it depends what you want to do, if it's your first time i'd keep it on the safer side.
Never seen a SARM do a dam thing in 4 weeks unless it was something else in the bottle

TheBeast1204

Awards
You can use actual test at a trt dosage which would be the best. Ive tried 4- andro. Didnt like it. Plus the conversion rate is so low its just not good enough in my opinion. I heard topical dhea like dermacrine is good for lethargy. Iconic formulations brought back dermacrine for now. Or sup3r dhea from primeval labs but i heard its super liquidy. If you dont pin hcg then 4 andro in a large dose (for libido) and a topical dhea(for lethargy and crap feeling) will be good. Hcg OR 4 andro is good enough for keeping libido 'normalized'. NOTE: Some people will feel great some will feel worse. The most important factor is your mind. Even fearing shutdown can give you limp d. Ive heard someone on ostarine on the second day panic because they couldnt get it up. 95% mental.

Dlovell97

Dlovell97

Awards
You can use actual test at a trt dosage which would be the best. Ive tried 4- andro. Didnt like it. Plus the conversion rate is so low its just not good enough in my opinion. I heard topical dhea like dermacrine is good for lethargy. Iconic formulations brought back dermacrine for now. Or sup3r dhea from primeval labs but i heard its super liquidy. If you dont pin hcg then 4 andro in a large dose (for libido) and a topical dhea(for lethargy and crap feeling) will be good. Hcg OR 4 andro is good enough for keeping libido 'normalized'. NOTE: Some people will feel great some will feel worse. The most important factor is your mind. Even fearing shutdown can give you limp d. Ive heard someone on ostarine on the second day panic because they couldnt get it up. 95% mental.
How much of a dose for 4 Andro do you think is good?

TheBeast1204

Awards
600mg. If you need to up it to 800-1000mg. I started at 900mg. It gets expensive unless you can get the bulk powder cheap

Dlovell97

Dlovell97

Awards
600mg. If you need to up it to 800-1000mg. I started at 900mg. It gets expensive unless you can get the bulk powder cheap
I looked at Dermacrine before and am probably gonna use that now do I start that the same time I start the lgd and rad or after with my pct?