Injection Help!

Heavyhitter10

Awards
Okay so here goes.
I’m on my first ever cycle. Test P/Tren A

Was injecting tiny amount to begin with however as I’m on a 12 week cycle and I’m week 7 now I’ve upped it to 1ml test 0.4 ml Tren A.
Total 1.4ml twice a week in Glutes. However today when my partner was injecting in right glute, I felt the popping sensation as if I was going through the muscle wall or scarred tissue, injection went fine, no pain or anything UNTILL she withdrew the needle out, suddenly I needed to cough, I had a weird pain in my thumb and a tingle in my jaw, had a pain in my chest not too severe.. Mrs freaked thinking she had injected the whole lot into a vein. Side effects subsided in about 3-4 minutes and I feel fine now.
Aspirated when the needle was in and there was no blood so I can’t see how it could have been in a vein.
I’m thinking she went through a vein when she went in and upon pulling the needle out it could have drawn the liquid into the vein?

Also is the jab wasted? Or do I need to rejab into the other Glute?

Please someone help as I’m worried as that’s the kind of person I am

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
I just recently did this. Injected and aspirated but no blood. But when pulling the needle out I found a little blood stuck in the needle tip. So I’m guessing I injected through the vein as well.

Same side effects. Heavy coughing mostly. Subsided in about 15 minutes.

I researched online and it showed me that this was common when injecting into a vein. And if it subsides and you’re not passing out then it should be okay.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong

Heavyhitter10

Awards
There was no blood in the needle afterwards, everything went the same as a normal jab however it was first time I’d felt any side affects and they were quite scary

Surely if the 1.4ml had got into the bloodstream I would be dead?

Also is the shot now wasted?

Heavyhitter10

Awards
Yes. Work with a fair few lads that have been on and off for years. Speaking to everyone for a while before starting my first cycle advice I have received is that I’m on a low dosage and shouldn’t see much of a problem.

1ml test 0.4 Tren - twice a week

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Yes. Work with a fair few lads that have been on and off for years. Speaking to everyone for a while before starting my first cycle advice I have received is that I’m on a low dosage and shouldn’t see much of a problem.

1ml test 0.4 Tren - twice a week
Shouldn't have done that bro. It's too late now and I hope all goes well, but tren is one of the harshest aas. you should have multiple cycles under your belt before using that. almost everyone on this site would recommend test only for first cycle instead of jumping to such a heavy stack your first time. Regardless I hope it goes well for you. How have the gains been so far?

Heavyhitter10

Awards
So I was roughly 190 ish pounds, now up to 204 but been steady at that weight for last week or so, added an extra meal in each day and an extra shake purely for the calorie intake. Any ideas on what was the original issue with the jab?

Heavyhitter10

Awards
I’ve been thinking about cutting out the Tren anyway and continuing for the last 5 weeks on just test. Would there be any side effects of that, ie different PCT requirements

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
So I was roughly 190 ish pounds, now up to 204 but been steady at that weight for last week or so, added an extra meal in each day and an extra shake purely for the calorie intake. Any ideas on what was the original issue with the jab?

Not sure, it sounds more like you hit a nerve than anything. I'm sure you know where to injection but just to be sure look up a diagram. Should be injection into the upper right part of your glute if it's the right glute and upper left if it's the left glute.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
I’ve been thinking about cutting out the Tren anyway and continuing for the last 5 weeks on just test. Would there be any side effects of that, ie different PCT requirements
To be honest I'm not sure because I haven't researched much into tren ( I'm nowhere near ready to take that step). Should be able to find it with a quick google search. I'd imagine pct protocol would be the same. What PCT do you have lined up?

Heavyhitter10

Awards
Got clomid 50 only at the moment, most likely going to get some nolva aswell to run alongside

Heavyhitter10

Awards
Most likely letro, however as it’s my first cycle I’m just following the advice of the lads I train with, will be ordering it all a few weeks before cycle. Any advice though would be appreciated as at the end of the day we’re all here for the same reason

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Most likely letro, however as it’s my first cycle I’m just following the advice of the lads I train with, will be ordering it all a few weeks before cycle. Any advice though would be appreciated as at the end of the day we’re all here for the same reason

You don't have your pct yet? Next time, make sure you have all of your pct and ancillaries before you even start because you never know if your source doesn't come through or you need to stop early. Just for your own well being man. I would recommend aromisin over letro, it has a lot of added benefits aside from controlling estrogen

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Low side tren sure but why not medium dose deca, primo whatever?. Besides the sides you probably haven't gotten good results right? You need to learn what the compounds does and then go up to things like tren. Tren is not something that'll add a lot of weight which you probably didn't expect. Tell your lads they need to stay away from giving people advice.

I'm sure you'd get just as good results from rest alone as a beginner.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There was no blood in the needle afterwards, everything went the same as a normal jab however it was first time I’d felt any side affects and they were quite scary

Surely if the 1.4ml had got into the bloodstream I would be dead?

Also is the shot now wasted?
Oh dear. No you probably just started bleeding from your skin

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tren cough is common but .8 of tren a per week is useless and as others mentioned not a first cycle choice. 1 ml test e twice a week is a typical starting cycle. Everything about this post screams hell no. Research much more before ever making a decision like this. However like mentioned these are normal tren sides.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys should know that aspiration is old school medical advice. It’s not done anymore as research found you do a lot more tissue damage with moving the needle around while aspirating.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys should know that aspiration is old school medical advice. It’s not done anymore as research found you do a lot more tissue damage with moving the needle around while aspirating.
I haven't aspirated in years. Can't recall ever seeing a nurse or doctor do it either. Definitely old school and unnecessary. As long as you are pinning in the correct location and depth for each location worst that will happen is you pin through a vein and the amount that sneaks in will be very minimal. Just think of how much pro builders pin daily and you never hear anyone having an adverse reaction from shooting into a vein.

Also OP the possibility of you having any type of scar tissue and pinning into that tissue on a first cycle is slim to nil.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't aspirated in years. Can't recall ever seeing a nurse or doctor do it either. Definitely old school and unnecessary. As long as you are pinning in the correct location and depth for each location worst that will happen is you pin through a vein and the amount that sneaks in will be very minimal. Just think of how much pro builders pin daily and you never hear anyone having an adverse reaction from shooting into a vein.

Also OP the possibility of you having any type of scar tissue and pinning into that tissue on a first cycle is slim to nil.
Yup, maybe it's good for beginner though since they are sometimes a bit scared to pin in general.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup, maybe it's good for beginner though since they are sometimes a bit scared to pin in general.
Actually, more so for beginners as the movement of the needle, during aspiration, causes even more PIP thus reinforcing the thought of “injecting causes pain”.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Tren cough is common but .8 of tren a per week is useless and as others mentioned not a first cycle choice. 1 ml test e twice a week is a typical starting cycle. Everything about this post screams hell no. Research much more before ever making a decision like this. However like mentioned these are normal tren sides.
Thought I read he gained a stable 14 lbs or so....but could’ve done that off of only Test with much less risk....

Heavyhitter10

Awards
So guys the subject has kinda moved now which is fair enough so while we’re at it, would you guys recommend cutting the Tren for the last 5 weeks.
Just jabbing 1ml of test twice a week for the remaining 5 weeks.
I have a pack of clomid 24x50mg tabs to take for PCT.

I may seem like a complete amatuer at this and it’s because I am, however any advice would be appreciated.

Heavyhitter10

Awards
I can get my hands on pretty much anything so I can get hold of nolva and some AI however I was advised that it wouldn’t be that necessary being on a low dosage and first cycle.

Will 24 days of a clomid tab a day be enough, if it’s not then I can get some other stuff

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blood is in my rigs often.
Tren can make you cough.
Its actually really hard to find a vein in your glute and shoot an entire shot into your vein.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You wanted one tion advice right?
It takes practice. Your fine.
Now cycle advice....
Continue cycle as planned
PCT as long as needed.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh I never aspirate.
Blood can still enter syringe even if yournot in a vein.
If that needle is in a vein, blood will go into the barrel without pulling back.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can get my hands on pretty much anything so I can get hold of nolva and some AI however I was advised that it wouldn’t be that necessary being on a low dosage and first cycle.

Will 24 days of a clomid tab a day be enough, if it’s not then I can get some other stuff
Why would it matter if it's a first cycle ? Your tren is very low but I don't see the point running tren either high or too low when you can run a less harsh compound in moderate dose. You want to get something out of tren right? Test is most likely gonna be the enemy here with estrogen and it's depending on how you respond to it. Cutting tren will obviously be beneficial for recovery, cutting tren will obviously be a waste of a cycle in a way. Don't listen to these boys again.

Heavyhitter10

Awards
Okay so continue as I have been untill end of course, take 1 50mg clomid per day for 24 days. That good? Or shall I order some other PCT/AI in case?

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Okay so here goes.
I’m on my first ever cycle. Test P/Tren A

Was injecting tiny amount to begin with however as I’m on a 12 week cycle and I’m week 7 now I’ve upped it to 1ml test 0.4 ml Tren A.
Total 1.4ml twice a week in Glutes. However today when my partner was injecting in right glute, I felt the popping sensation as if I was going through the muscle wall or scarred tissue, injection went fine, no pain or anything UNTILL she withdrew the needle out, suddenly I needed to cough, I had a weird pain in my thumb and a tingle in my jaw, had a pain in my chest not too severe.. Mrs freaked thinking she had injected the whole lot into a vein. Side effects subsided in about 3-4 minutes and I feel fine now.
Aspirated when the needle was in and there was no blood so I can’t see how it could have been in a vein.
I’m thinking she went through a vein when she went in and upon pulling the needle out it could have drawn the liquid into the vein?

Also is the jab wasted? Or do I need to rejab into the other Glute?

Please someone help as I’m worried as that’s the kind of person I am
IDK about the "popping" but I stick the pin in a slow, steady pace. I inject slowly, but again with a steady pace so I don't build scar tissue. It's worked for me for years.

Some guys jab it in quick and shoot it in.

So, if your goal (which it should be) is to not build scar tissue. Rotate inject sites.

Especially with short esters. Left glute, right glute. Left delt, right delt. Left thigh right thigh. Here are some pics that I hope will be beneficial to you!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thought I read he gained a stable 14 lbs or so....but could’ve done that off of only Test with much less risk....
First cycle? Yes test only is very likely to put you up over 14 lbs gained.