Anybody done a second cycle of SD yet?

nmarco37

Awards
I have yet to start my first cycle, but I was just curious: How much do you think you could expect to gain on your second cycle of Superdrol? Anybody have any first hand experience?

Again, just curious.

I can't wait to start my cycle....just need to get everything in order and do my last bit of researching before I consume anything I'm not intimately aquainted with. I'm like a kid waiting in line for his first ride on Space Mountain!

thanatopsis

Awards
  • Established
I've got another month or so to go... but I'll be doing a 1-week Superdrol run before I start one or both of the new ALRI products.

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
I did two, the first I gained about 12lbs in 3 weeks (30mg/day) the second I gained about 8 lbs in three weeks (30mg/day). I know that is a pretty high dose for the first one, but I am a pretty hard responder. I've always had a high tolerance for just about everything.

Goat

Awards
Yes...done it.

Was just as good as the first, but I used the lower dose of 10mg a day instead of 20-30. I did 20 for about 1 week though on week 2 or 3.

lifter2005

lifter2005

Awards
I did two, the first I gained about 12lbs in 3 weeks (30mg/day) the second I gained about 8 lbs in three weeks (30mg/day). I know that is a pretty high dose for the first one, but I am a pretty hard responder. I've always had a high tolerance for just about everything.
Sounds like you had some success with SD. I have a bottle of SD that Im saving for later. Did you noice any sides from your two cycles? Were they pretty much dry gains?

F

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
-dry, clean gains
-great vascularity
-significant increase in strength
-thirst was ridiculous, drink lots of water
-I was sweating more than usual
-a little shedding, but other than that no sides that I noticed

Carl Hungus

Carl Hungus

Awards
Will be starting a second cycle next week. Gained 17#s on the first one with no sides whatsoever. Looking for more lean gains this time so I'm not looking to add as much bulk, just more hardness and vascularity. We'll see..

Goat

Awards
Will be starting a second cycle next week. Gained 17#s on the first one with no sides whatsoever. Looking for more lean gains this time so I'm not looking to add as much bulk, just more hardness and vascularity. We'll see..
I also had a very fatty gain.

Carl Hungus

Carl Hungus

Awards
I wouldn't really say it was a "fatty gain" my body fat % actually decreased while on cycle. My calories were just a bit too high and I put about an inch on my waist that I would rather avoid this time. Strength was way up. Pumps especially shoulders in my case were unbearable toward the end. (I'll be running taurine throughout this time). I did 20mg/d last time. Am going to do wk 1-2 10mg/d; wk 3-4 20mg/d this time.