Epiandersterone

ER47

Awards
Hey guys new here has anyone ever taken epilean by epg . What results can I expect from epiandersterone . For pct I will be buying tudca just in case . If anyone would like to suggest another brand of epiandersterone please private message me . I'm only interested in taking epiandersterone

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys new here has anyone ever taken epilean by epg . What results can I expect from epiandersterone . For pct I will be buying tudca just in case . If anyone would like to suggest another brand of epiandersterone please private message me . I'm only interested in taking epiandersterone
TUDCA is a Cycle Support for liver protection and does not constitute a proper PCT. You obviously need to do more research before beginning an anabolic cycle. Look up SERMs and Post Cycle Therapy.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Epiandro alone isn't going to do jack unless you you dose 1000mg plus per day.

Tudca is for your liver and some Other health benefits.

PCT is nolve or clomid.

You need to spend some time educating your self before you start messing with hormones

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Just looked that product up. Wow...you would need 10 pills a day to get a full dose.

Underdosed garbage man. Look elsewhere.

Chasingtails

Awards
With that epilean product, you’d be taking 9 or 10 pills a day for any sort of noticeable benefit. So a bottle would last you roughly 10 days. Over the course of an 8 week cycle, that would add up really quickly.

What exactly are you hoping for when you say you’re only interested in epiandro? Here’s what will happen: 1. You’ll dry out. 2. Your strength will likely improve. 3. You’ll get more vascular. Short of maybe, and I mean maybe, keeping some of the strength improvement, any other benefit will be gone within weeks after you get off cycle. To me, that seems like a crappy reward for shutting yourself down.

And please don’t interpret this as saying I dislike epiandro. I freaking love it and I’m currently at 1200mgs a day and it’s wonderful. I’m just saying that it’s really meant to be run with other compounds. If you are dead set on running it solo, set your expectations accordingly

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
With that epilean product, you’d be taking 9 or 10 pills a day for any sort of noticeable benefit. So a bottle would last you roughly 10 days. Over the course of an 8 week cycle, that would add up really quickly.

What exactly are you hoping for when you say you’re only interested in epiandro? Here’s what will happen: 1. You’ll dry out. 2. Your strength will likely improve. 3. You’ll get more vascular. Short of maybe, and I mean maybe, keeping some of the strength improvement, any other benefit will be gone within weeks after you get off cycle. To me, that seems like a crappy reward for shutting yourself down.

And please don’t interpret this as saying I dislike epiandro. I freaking love it and I’m currently at 1200mgs a day and it’s wonderful. I’m just saying that it’s really meant to be run with other compounds. If you are dead set on running it solo, set your expectations accordingly
You mean without other compounds

Chasingtails

Awards
You mean without other compounds
No, I mean that epiandro is generally used with other compounds in a stack. I can count on one hand the number of times I’ve seen people run epiandro without anything else

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No, I mean that epiandro is generally used with other compounds in a stack. I can count on one hand the number of times I’ve seen people run epiandro without anything else
Sorry I read that quick I thought you said it isn't meant to be run with other compounds

buidlerpro

buidlerpro

Banned
Awards
From my experience and research, epi-andro is best suited for guys trying to cut excess body fat and maintain their muscle mass and strength.