First PH cycle(11-kt), with blood work!

Skeptik

Awards
So,I'm about to start my first cycle with
11kt for 30 days. I arranged by blood work
(08.01.2018) results afternoon
just for these things estradiol, testosterone, cortisol lh, fsh, shbg since I believe it is the mildest of all prohormones, after my 30 days I will begin Ptc , daa, zma and I will add Ol ep1logue(30 days) , after that I will do complete blood work and post pictures of it. So this will be my first time trying PEDs,trying to wet my toes, I don't know did I sad it correctly,broken English!?

I have question for You guys, what would you recommend for my second cycle, osta+Sr9009 or furuza 50+something mild?

On 8th I will post my workout routine and diet plan?

I will take weekly pictures of myself and post them only if I see noticeable changes!

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So,I'm about to start my first cycle with
11kt for 30 days. I arranged by blood work
(08.01.2018) results afternoon
just for these things estradiol, testosterone, cortisol lh, fsh, shbg since I believe it is the mildest of all prohormones, after my 30 days I will begin Ptc , daa, zma and I will add Ol ep1logue(30 days) , after that I will do complete blood work and post pictures of it. So this will be my first time trying PEDs,trying to wet my toes, I don't know did I sad it correctly,broken English!?

I have question for You guys, what would you recommend for my second cycle, osta+Sr9009 or furuza 50+something mild?

On 8th I will post my workout routine and diet plan?

I will take weekly pictures of myself and post them only if I see noticeable changes!
I used to love Furuza, where the hell does one get that these days?

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry, should have searched 1st... I see it, and thanks for your info...

Skeptik

Awards
So yesterday I done my blood work estradiol 77pmol/l(99_192)slightly lover, fsh2u/l(0.3_11),lh5. 1(1.7_8.6),testosterone 12.5nmol/l(8.6_29),shbg21. 9nmol/l(18.1_54),cortisol 385(101_535)
I will post pictures of blood work tomorrow . As you can see hormones are on the lower side(pretty pathetic) So I didn't do any exercise yesterday, I applied spray(11-kt) 250 mg, about 2 hours in I felt slightly elevated BP and energy, that's all.

Today after applying, same effect plus more focus.

My goal is to loose some weight.
Currently 104kg hight_193 cm,
Dooing fasted cardio in morning 30 min
Weight lifting after noon followed by 1h uphill quick walk,

I ordered some Sr 9009 for endurance, coming this Friday

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I'm in... I don't think you'd necessarily need a legit pharma SERM for a 30 day run of 11-KT (that's a hot button topic on here) but the blood work will ultimately tell. But I have heard that over 30 days the suppression is minimal to nonexistent. Also you dont have to worry about keeping the gains because 11-KT is not really anabolic and used mpre in conjunction for a recomp effect. As for your second cycle, then you'll definitely need a pharma SERM. I'm very interested in seeing the blood work post cycle.

Skeptik

Awards
So here are my pictures of blood work

Later I will do triceps chest and shoulders, followed by cardio.

Didn't noticed anything except mood change, i feel good, really good, and energy is up

Skeptik

Awards
Today I did legs, didn't noticed anything different than yesterday, next week I will get sr9009 and some vitamins, I'm hoping it will work

Skeptik

Awards
Today I did legs, didn't noticed anything different than yesterday, next week I will get sr9009 and some vitamins, I'm hoping it will work
So yesterday was my 5th day on 11kt, I feel more energized and my muscles are harder, just beneath layers of fat hahaha,
I did dB squats, lounges and calf rises followed by cardio. It was little harder for me to fall asleep, don't know is it because 11kt and my BP is higher(nothing to worry about) I lost 0.7kgs.from 105.7 to 104.7kgs. Happy for now, in Monday I will have my sr9009, so we will see how it goes?
Anyone with some advice, suggestions is welcomed, and tell me should I write my log more detailed?

Skeptik

Awards
Yesterday I didn't do any workout, today I did my chest shoulders and triceps followed by cardio, I'm upping the dose, before 250mg now 350, I will probably order 11oxo from Brawn pill form or other transdermal 11kt, feeling more energized energized when I'm walking I get calves pump, they are stone hard, negatives 1hour after applying spray I feel pressure in my head (nothing unbearable) In next 2 days I should get my sr9009

Question for you guys, can I post pictures of products I'm using?

Skeptik

Awards
So today I got my sr9009, I took 25mg before workout, I also got fat burner(just one dose, promotion dose) I felt my energy skyrocket trough the roof later followed by anxiety, probably because of caffeine and yohimbine. I am a lot harder I I'm getting pump in forearms and calves constantly. Today I did leg workout followed by cardio.
I'm taking weekly pictures, so if there is noticible change I'll post them after cycle!

Skeptik

Awards
Today I did biceps and back workout sr9009 dosed at 12 for 12. 5mg, then again 3h later than again, today I'm feeling exhausted, yesterday evening couldn't sleep but in morning I was full of energy, not sure is sr9009 working, but yesterday I definitely did felt something, probably that pre-workout fat burner promo stuff they sent me, so far I'm feeling harder and my pump is lasting longer

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I didn't do any workout, today I did my chest shoulders and triceps followed by cardio, I'm upping the dose, before 250mg now 350, I will probably order 11oxo from Brawn pill form or other transdermal 11kt, feeling more energized energized when I'm walking I get calves pump, they are stone hard, negatives 1hour after applying spray I feel pressure in my head (nothing unbearable) In next 2 days I should get my sr9009

Question for you guys, can I post pictures of products I'm using?
You should be able too.

FYI, I have some 11KT TD for sale in the supp action forum if you need some...

Skeptik

Awards
Today is my rest day, so yesterday I did chest shoulders and triceps noticed little bit of strength, I feel harder from 11-kt, sr9009 not so much don't know guys but I can feel I'm getting leaner in abdomen, oh yes I can see definitely more vascularity on shoulders and chest. I'm not sure about sr9009, did anyone had good experience with it?

Skeptik

Awards
So today I did arms shoulders and back, better pump especially noticeable on shoulders, i stopped taking sr9009, don't know if it's doing anything, waste of money should have bought 11andro for even better results, I'm definitely seeing getting harder and leaner,plus doing daa and zma

Skeptik

Awards
So I didn't wrote anything for last couple of days, me lazy, but there was nothing to report until today, I woke up this morning feeling harder and my stomach it was naturaly bloated but now it's sucked in and just stays like that, my muscles are more separated, I stopped sr9009(sucks) and added Ol ep1logue. So far I m happy with results I for anyone new trying this I would recommend 6weeks minimum running 11kt, i think I will have more than3o days of supply. And yeah, mentally I feel great, it's amazing, no sides ?

Skeptik

Awards
Did legs today, noticing I'm getting more vascular, I can see vains on legs front forearms chest and shoulders(If I was skinnier before cycle it would be great)

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nope, 11-kt prototype nutrition from Patrick Arnold, twice daily 125-150mg.
IL kt has 85 mgs per dose
Ahh, gotcha, I think you mentioned that already, sorry 'bout that.

Skeptik

Awards
Didn't work out last 2 days just cardio, tomorrow I will do 2 workouts in 1

Skeptik

Awards
So it's 3o days with 11kt, ok28, I was using it for about 30 sprays twice daily, It had left that stuff for decent week or so, today I applied 70 sprays 30 morning 40 before 2 hours, and this is hardcore,my face is pulsating,I'm horny AF, feeling euphoric. Anyone same expirience with 11kt,and give me please your thoughts on epiandro?

Skeptik

Awards
So it's 3o days with 11kt, ok28, I was using it for about 30 sprays twice daily, It had left that stuff for decent week or so, today I applied 70 sprays 30 morning 40 before 2 hours, and this is hardcore,my face is pulsating,I'm horny AF, feeling euphoric. Anyone same expirience with 11kt,and give me please your thoughts on epiandro?
I will post again when I'm done with workout

Skeptik

Awards
Did chest shoulders and triceps followed by cardio, noticed my arms getting bigger, don't know is it from 11-kt or muscle memory (didn't trained more than a year), feeling great, no suppression. I'm very happy with 11kt since you get more than a monthly cycle

Skeptik

Awards
Today biceps back and forearms, feeling great later i will apply 40 pumps of 11kt and than cardio. I would run 6 weeks minimum this stuff next time. And now question for you guys, do you know difference between td 11oxo and oral oxo,as I figured you need double the amount when taking it orally(300mg oral =150mg transdermal) correct me if I'm wrong. I feel lonely here

Skeptik

Awards
Did legs today, I was feeling tired today due to the weather, I'm a bit meteorophatic (sorry if the English is bad) it's 31 days into my cycle and I have couple of days to go. I'm applying 70 pumps daily it's 325mg.

Skeptik

Awards
Back Bic and forearms today effect the same I will have for 2 to 3 days more of 11kt

Skeptik

Awards
Trained as usual last few days 11kt is over and I'm left with ep1logue stuff from Ol, like I said, I think 6 weeks is perfect for cycle, I will post in couple of days if there are some changes.
I expirienced no sides and 0 suppression, actually it was opposite libido was higher and overall well being, of course after I'm done with ep1logue I will do blood work and post picture with my nickname on it. I hope this log helped someone new to prohormones, so 11kt will not suppress you at 250 to 300mg per day. I already ordered stuff for my next cycle (furuza 50 and 11oxo (cheaper than 11kt) maybe I add ostarine too. And I will run otc pct.

Skeptik

Awards
Just to add when I started with cycle I had 105 kg than I dropped to 103 now I have 107kg, but I'm leaner in my abdomen I will wait for one week and than post pictures before and after. And this week I will do blood work

Skeptik

Awards
Looking forward to the pics and blood work.
Thing is I don't believe that 11kt and ep1logue are responsible for muscle gains it's muscle memory from earlier workouts but they definitely did made muscle growth much faster

Skeptik

Awards
Tomorrow I'm going to doctor, so tomorrow or next week I'm doing blood work. I will also use it for my next cycle

Skeptik

Awards
I was at my doctor and arranged blood work for Monday in hospital lab, they will measure liver kidney sugar iron etc estradiol and cortisol, but won't lh test and fsh so I will do dose additionaly couple of days later.
I will use dose results for my second cycle

Skeptik

Awards
And I stopped taking ep1logue and creatine just to be sure

Skeptik

Awards
I will do tomorrow test lh fsh estradiol hdl ldl. I have results for liver kidney and overall blood. Doctor did my estrogen and it's 120 norm range 91 til 191. Before it was 77 which was lower than norm

Skeptik

Awards
Here is some blood work. Test is slightly higher then before cycle, lh is lower other is fine, estradiol is not low like before it's in its normal range. It's not necessary to post my whole blood test. And I'm still waiting for hdl and ldl tests. I will post them too. Tomorrow I will post pics before and after and supps for my next cycle
IMG_20180303_182109.jpg

Skeptik

Awards
Problem guys I can't upload pics anymore. Do you have the same problem and can somebody help? Thanks

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
So test is actually higher after the cycle than before? A lot of people believe 11-KT is suppressive, however I have doubted it. I'm glad your results came back good.

Skeptik

Awards
So test is actually higher after the cycle than before? A lot of people believe 11-KT is suppressive, however I have doubted it. I'm glad your results came back good.
Lh is little lower,I feel much better since I started 11kt cycle. Forgot to mention that my cortisol is slightly higher and my thiroid hormones after the cycle. But I don't think 11kt is responsible for that. I'm in very stressful situation so I believe it is the reason for elevation. Pct was daa for 12 days. So for me no clomid nolva for something like this
Question, can I post pictures of products?

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Lh is little lower,I feel much better since I started 11kt cycle. Forgot to mention that my cortisol is slightly higher and my thiroid hormones after the cycle. But I don't think 11kt is responsible for that. I'm in very stressful situation so I believe it is the reason for elevation. Pct was daa for 12 days. So for me no clomid nolva for something like this
Question, can I post pictures of products?
Great to see these results. How much 11kt did you use? Sure you can post pictures of the products you used.

Skeptik

Awards
Great to see these results. How much 11kt did you use? Sure you can post pictures of the products you used.
11kt it was 250 to 300mg for 30ish days.
For pictures I'm asking for my second cycle. Thanks for responding I started to believe I'm alone here hahaha