Test, deca, winstrol

Mudveins

Awards
Has anyone here run this cycle with success. Through my research I have found that 50% of people think it’s great, while others think that winstrol is a waste of money if you are on deca. A friend of mine (national bodybuilder) is running this right now along with primo.
What are the thoughts on this? I’ve run these compounds before but never deca and winny in the same cycle. Will winstrol clean up the deca bloat at all or will it be a waste??
PS please don’t go into diet as an answer, I already know diet is 90% of the results. I’m looking for responses based on the compounds alone in a slight deficit. Looking to drop some lower belly fat and gain some muscle in the process.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Deca is not a bloater, you much test will make deca bloat for sure, winstrol will definitely clean up water retention but the visual effects from winstrol will decrease after you're done for sure. I think running test and deca alone is a great cycle at low dose, 300/300 works perfectly fine for any beginner and some even go lower on test

Mudveins

Awards
Deca is not a bloater, you much test will make deca bloat for sure, winstrol will definitely clean up water retention but the visual effects from winstrol will decrease after you're done for sure. I think running test and deca alone is a great cycle at low dose, 300/300 works perfectly fine for any beginner and some even go lower on test
My last cycle was 750 test, 500 deca. This cycle was going to be 500 test 300-500 deca... I bloated pretty bad on my last cycle.
I’d never run deca without test so regardless I’m garunteed the bloat I guess even if you think test is causing it even with an AI.
So you think winstrol is a waste of money for a clean up drug?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My last cycle was 750 test, 500 deca. This cycle was going to be 500 test 300-500 deca... I bloated pretty bad on my last cycle.
I’d never run deca without test so regardless I’m garunteed the bloat I guess even if you think test is causing it even with an AI.
So you think winstrol is a waste of money for a clean up drug?
Well you'll loose water anyway after cycle winstrol is for people in really good shape or for contest preparation, not to clean up water. You ran test way too high and deca in my opinion too high for a first nandrolone cycle. Of course you'll bloat on that. Just do like 300/300 or 300 mg test 400 deca. You really don't need to exceed 3-400 if youre not a hulk. When you become more experienced you realize that high doses cause more shut down = harder recovery and not so much more gains and also much more bloat.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your talking about a calorie deficit and wanting to add some muscle while losing the gut. Why run deca at all? Its not a bulking cycle. Imo you run this cycle w test/Winstrol and ditch the deca for your goals.

I have run test/deca but not w winny.

I have run test/eq/winny which was one of my favorite combo and in my opinion a better option for what your wanting to do.

Mudveins

Awards
Your talking about a calorie deficit and wanting to add some muscle while losing the gut. Why run deca at all? Its not a bulking cycle. Imo you run this cycle w test/Winstrol and ditch the deca for your goals.

I have run test/deca but not w winny.

I have run test/eq/winny which was my favorite combo and in my opinion a better option for what your wanting to do.
I’ve run test/deca/eq bulking cycles before. What made you love test/winny/eq so much?

Mudveins

Awards
What are the thoughts on deca/test/winny during a lean bulk?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve run test/deca/eq bulking cycles before. What made you love test/winny/eq so much?
The synergy is the best answer I can give you. If your already lean or trying to get leaner this is an awesome stack. The eq gives crazy vascularity and Winstrol is a sculpting drug. It takes what you already have makes it harder while also able on its own to build quality muscle. I was lean, vascular, grainy and strong. And the eq is great for endurance also. These 3 all work together well if your wanting to lean out.

People will say its all diet dependent and not the drugs. I don't agree with that at all. I could do the same thing with different compounds and the same diet and get different results. Some are better for cutting, some for bulking, some for sculpting and others for strength and endurance. Will they all work? Yes just to a different degree.

Mudveins

Awards
The synergy is the best answer I can give you. If your already lean or trying to get leaner this is an awesome stack. The eq gives crazy vascularity and Winstrol is a sculpting drug. It takes what you already have makes it harder while also able on its own to build quality muscle. I was lean, vascular, grainy and strong. And the eq is great for endurance also. These 3 all work together well if your wanting to lean out.

People will say its all diet dependent and not the drugs. I don't agree with that at all. I could do the same thing with different compounds and the same diet and get different results. Some are better for cutting, some for bulking, some for sculpting and others for strength and endurance. Will they all work? Yes just to a different degree.
I’ve recently been told the purpose of the winny and deca is because their side effects counter each other ie) deca gains without being so watery, winstrol gains without the super dry joints.
Maybe it was because I was bulking ( but it was clean) but I didn’t see this vascularity you are speaking of from eq. I was running 750 test 750 eq and 500 deca, it got me up to 285 pounds.

buidlerpro

buidlerpro

Banned
Awards
winstrol will not clean up the deca bloat at all